Page 14 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I agree it took away from some of the mysticism, but I guess I just didn't care too much either way. And the dumbest thing to come out of Star Wars in my opinion was how Boba Fett died. I'd like to think he escaped the Sarlacc and banged a bunch of hookers in Mos Eisley. They should do one of the standalone films about that.
    Hah.. yeah.. Well I was NEVER a fan of Samuel L Jackson being Mace Windu and his "purple" lightsaber. Samuel just wasnt bad-ass enough to take down Boba like that. So it was pretty ani-iclimatic, for sure.

I REALLY think they should come out with some individual movies with the SW's characters the same way they do with teh Marvel heroes. Seeing stories of a young Boba Fett and his adventures along with Hans Solo before he was introduced in Star Wars could make some excellent flics.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Hah.. yeah.. Well I was NEVER a fan of Samuel L Jackson being Mace Windu and his "purple" lightsaber. Samuel just wasnt bad-ass enough to take down Boba like that. So it was pretty ani-iclimatic, for sure.

I REALLY think they should come out with some individual movies with the SW's characters the same way they do with teh Marvel heroes. Seeing stories of a young Boba Fett and his adventures along with Hans Solo before he was introduced in Star Wars could make some excellent flics.
    Wait a minute, you started to confuse Ravalicious. Didnt Windu defeat Jenga Fett? (SP?). Bobo died falling into the pit in Revenge of the Jedi right? Personally, i had no problem with Jackson as Windu but then im not a Star Wars geek either. I enjoy the movies but never too much of the background on the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Not really, as I explained above the Midichlorians are not the Force just an indicator of it. The first 3 were about the Jedi seeking the chosen one who would bring balance to the Force. This was accomplished by having the Sith completely wipe them out because they had their heads so far up their robes they couldn't see the Clone Wars were a plan to spread them out and destroy them. Once the numbers of Jedi dropped the Sith had shifted the balance of the Force to heavily towards the dark side. Vader redeemed himself by sacrificing his life for his son but left the Galaxy, and therefore the Force since it is all connected, in a state of limbo. The true balance of the Force would not be achieved until the dark and light side are even, and the last Force Sensitive person around (hence the importance of the Midichlorians) was Luke. This means that he would as this rumor suggests become the embodiment of the balanced Living Force which is a mesh of Light and Dark which I think is an awesome theme to explore.

Holy shit I think too much about these movies...
    You forgot about Leigh! She was/is a force sensitive person "My father had it, I have it, and my 'sister' has it."
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Wait a minute, you started to confuse Ravalicious. Didnt Windu defeat Jenga Fett? (SP?). Bobo died falling into the pit in Revenge of the Jedi right? Personally, i had no problem with Jackson as Windu but then im not a Star Wars geek either. I enjoy the movies but never too much of the background on the characters.
    Damnit.. you are right. I was thinking of how Bobo died and I was on the wrong movie. You are correct. Boba just fell into a hole. Talk about MAJORLY anti-climatic.... into the guy of a giant sand "worm?" Something like that. He needed to go down with a much better blaze of glory than that.

5. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

I never read the books or got that much into the star wars lore. But I just never enjoyed Samuel L Jackson as a Jedi. For one, I hated it at the time because it seems every time I turned around Samuel was in every movie. If they wanted/needed a black man, it was either Samuel L Jackson or Lawrence Fishburn. Plus the "insistance" of a purple light saber was just...weird.

7. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

You forgot about Leigh! She was/is a force sensitive person "My father had it, I have it, and my 'sister' has it."
    Yup, good point. Maybe she is part of the balance equation somehow as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I predict that Luke Skywalker joins the dark side. Leia's son will battle against Luke Skywalker and Luke will says... " I...AM... YOUR...UNCLE!" Nephew Solo will scream... NOOOOOOOOOO!
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 11-07-2014 at 02:24 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Damnit.. you are right. I was thinking of how Bobo died and I was on the wrong movie. You are correct. Boba just fell into a hole. Talk about MAJORLY anti-climatic.... into the guy of a giant sand "worm?" Something like that. He needed to go down with a much better blaze of glory than that.
    Boba Fett may still be alive. Yes, he fell into Sarlacc Pit in Return of the Jedi movie. Boba Fett could escape in an as-yet-unknown way. It would be cool to see Boba Fett goes after Han Solo again in Star Wars VII.

12. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I never read the books or got that much into the star wars lore. But I just never enjoyed Samuel L Jackson as a Jedi. For one, I hated it at the time because it seems every time I turned around Samuel was in every movie. If they wanted/needed a black man, it was either Samuel L Jackson or Lawrence Fishburn. Plus the "insistance" of a purple light saber was just...weird.
    Ooooh, Fishburn would of been great. I agree. He has the perfect acting demeanor to be a Jedi.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

It will be Bobo's forgotten love child Bolo Fett who will hunt Solo down. And the Wookie..... lol

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I predict that Luke Skywalker joins the dark side. Leia's son will battle against Luke Skywalker and Luke will says... " I...AM... YOUR...UNCLE!" Nephew Solo will scream... NOOOOOOOOOO!
    Will she give birth to another 'virgin' love child given by Luke and his "Force power"...like Anikan was from Sidious? If that was the case, then Luke COULD be the non-incestous father of his sister's jedi son.

17. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It will be Bobo's forgotten love child Bolo Fett who will hunt Solo down. And the Wookie..... lol
    It's Boba not Bobo. Dammit North, get your shit together.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    It's Boba not Bobo. Dammit North, get your shit together.
    Oooops.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Oooops.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4Jzu0.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	6008

23. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Oooops.
    ya so his son will be ebola fett

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

25. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information