Page 129 of 238 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

How I felt the past two days:

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Here it is:

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

After The Force Awakens was so careful to distance itself from the prequels, I’m glad to see them tie the whole saga together in that preview. Will be interesting to see if they can stick the landing. Also did I see evil C-3po in there?

6. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The one thing i will give credit for in the regular movies is i do like the designs of Kylo Ren's sword sabre and now Rye's dual extensible blade/staff. Ive heard rumors that Ry might become a sith in this one? Could that be the reason for the red sabre? Also, C3PO has red eyes? Interesting. The trailer for this looks good but im hesitant if i even want to go out and see it because of the last two being trash.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    After The Force Awakens was so careful to distance itself from the prequels, I’m glad to see them tie the whole saga together in that preview. Will be interesting to see if they can stick the landing. Also did I see evil C-3po in there?
    I did like the flashbacks but wish they would have actually put them in order. Lol

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The one thing i will give credit for in the regular movies is i do like the designs of Kylo Ren's sword sabre and now Rye's dual extensible blade/staff. Ive heard rumors that Ry might become a sith in this one? Could that be the reason for the red sabre? Also, C3PO has red eyes? Interesting. The trailer for this looks good but im hesitant if i even want to go out and see it because of the last two being trash.
    In the first trailer they showed 3PO holding Chewbacca's weapon so maybe they activated his battle protocol!

As far as Rey, the official Star Wars site described the footage of Rey as "the vision of Rey holding a double bladed lightsaber" so who knows if its a vision or a scene? JJ loves mystery so I doubt he would blow that reveal this early.

The big redeeming quality of the sequel trilogy to me has been Rey and Kylo. It will be interesting to see how their arc plays out.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    There are some really good fan theories out there on the red eyed C3PO.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69335934_10157969301438888_5341111975143276544_n.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	14829

15. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Just a few thoughts after getting a chance to watch that a few times:

• How the hell a simple montage of the old films with a simple musical overlay gives me goosebumps still is a testament to the visuals and music of Star Wars
    • The shot of the Resistance/Rebellion coming out of hyperspace in the atmosphere featured Y-Wings, A-Wings, and B-Wings and a Tantive IV-style Frigate (the ship from the beginning of A New Hope that got boarded)
    • The next shot of the Star Destroyers in formation are IMPERIAL Star Destroyers, not the First Order one's we have seen. Also they look abandoned? No lights, seem to be stationary. Was this the Emperor's plan B in case he got killed? The red stormtroopers they have shown already have Stormtrooper (not First Order) armor so was he amassing a fleet?
    • When Rey does that sweet saber throw in the forest, you can see the little ball training droid that Luke practiced with hovering around
    • Darkside Rey... if she didn't already have her "Luke in the tree fighting himself as Vader moment" with the mirrors, I would say this was a test. As it stands I think it could be a clone or something created by the Emperor but not the Rey we know. Clones have been established, as has the Emperor being able to create life (Anakin). Or it could be the Emperor possessing Rey.

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Also in honor of Evil 3PO, I have to repost the great Creepio saga:

Just a few thoughts after getting a chance to watch that a few times:

• How the hell a simple montage of the old films with a simple musical overlay gives me goosebumps still is a testament to the visuals and music of Star Wars
    • The shot of the Resistance/Rebellion coming out of hyperspace in the atmosphere featured Y-Wings, A-Wings, and B-Wings and a Tantive IV-style Frigate (the ship from the beginning of A New Hope that got boarded)
    • The next shot of the Star Destroyers in formation are IMPERIAL Star Destroyers, not the First Order one's we have seen. Also they look abandoned? No lights, seem to be stationary. Was this the Emperor's plan B in case he got killed? The red stormtroopers they have shown already have Stormtrooper (not First Order) armor so was he amassing a fleet?
    • When Rey does that sweet saber throw in the forest, you can see the little ball training droid that Luke practiced with hovering around
    • Darkside Rey... if she didn't already have her "Luke in the tree fighting himself as Vader moment" with the mirrors, I would say this was a test. As it stands I think it could be a clone or something created by the Emperor but not the Rey we know. Clones have been established, as has the Emperor being able to create life (Anakin). Or it could be the Emperor possessing Rey.
    She has a stone double ring on her finger, I've read a couple of things stating that Snoke had a ring of this nature and it could all be tied into Palpatine and his hold over Snoke possibly and now Rey? I love reading scenarios and such.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    She has a stone double ring on her finger, I've read a couple of things stating that Snoke had a ring of this nature and it could all be tied into Palpatine and his hold over Snoke possibly and now Rey? I love reading scenarios and such.
    The Emperor tying all three trilogies together would be perfect for me. I like the idea of Rey being a child of the Force that was born at the same time as Dark Rey (which was hinted at with the title The Force Awakens) and that Dark Rey was created by the Emperor somehow or IS the Emperor. Snoke being a puppet would be great.

22. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

GEM

The Emperor tying all three trilogies together would be perfect for me. I like the idea of Rey being a child of the Force that was born at the same time as Dark Rey (which was hinted at with the title The Force Awakens) and that Dark Rey was created by the Emperor somehow or IS the Emperor. Snoke being a puppet would be great.
    That was one of the things I didn't like, who the hell was Snoke, he just came from nowhere and was the big baddie? Nah.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    That was one of the things I didn't like, who the hell was Snoke, he just came from nowhere and was the big baddie? Nah.
    Yeah and his unceremonious death leaves lots of questions to be answered. Maybe.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information