Page 121 of 238 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I’m not sure I’m that confident!
    Its sig bet, not money. You'll still be able to pay the mortgage if you lose.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yeah, I guess that's true. It just seems like there's more to that title.
    Maybe Luke or Leia could've had an illegitimate child that no one know about yet.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Yeah, I guess that's true. It just seems like there's more to that title.
    I just like that they seem to be retconning some of the stuff from Last Jedi. It’s also Rumored that Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen May appear. I’d love if they tied the WHOLE saga together.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Its sig bet, not money. You'll still be able to pay the mortgage if you lose.
    Just watched it again. I’ll take that bet! They are working together. Otherwise she’d never turn her back on the ship and he could’ve just shot her. He’s going low to pick her up.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Just watched it again. I’ll take that bet! They are working together. Otherwise she’d never turn her back on the ship and he could’ve just shot her. He’s going low to pick her up.
    If it happens that way, I'll display a sig that you can make me that says, "Milkshake is the greatest Star Wars teaser prognosticator of all time." Of course we won't bring up all of the predictions you've gotten wrong

7. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I see dead people?

The trailer was great, but it was a teaser, so it didn’t show much.
    Rey jumping the tie was enough to fully ignite my lightsaber.

9. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I just hope it's better than the Last Abomination.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I just hope it's better than the Last Abomination.
    Been reading the interviews this morning, apparently they got lots of input from Lucas (who is a GREAT idea guy and world builder) to help wrap things up. I’m just amazed they didn’t at least have an outline for the story arc and tried to get cute with Episode 8 which seemed to undo everything Episode 7 setup. Even worse, Episode 7 was a reset of Episode 6 while at the same time a reboot of Episode 4! If anything it’ll be interesting to see the attempt to tie this up.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Also this:

is this:

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Been reading the interviews this morning, apparently they got lots of input from Lucas (who is a GREAT idea guy and world builder) to help wrap things up. I’m just amazed they didn’t at least have an outline for the story arc and tried to get cute with Episode 8 which seemed to undo everything Episode 7 setup. Even worse, Episode 7 was a reset of Episode 6 while at the same time a reboot of Episode 4! If anything it’ll be interesting to see the attempt to tie this up.
    I hope they make the KOTOR series next and let it be a little dark. My dream scenario would be that Christopher Nolan takes over the SW universe. How cool would that be?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I hope they make the KOTOR series next and let it be a little dark. My dream scenario would be that Christopher Nolan takes over the SW universe. How cool would that be?
    KOTOR is the greatest SW game ever made period, and one of the most unappreciated RPGs of all time. It couldve been a stand alone film. The sequel was excellent too.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

17. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    KOTOR is the greatest SW game ever made period, and one of the most unappreciated RPGs of all time. It couldve been a stand alone film. The sequel was excellent too.
    New game trailer for Fallen Order just dropped. Takes place during the Jedi Purge. No multiplayer, no micro transactions, just a single player Star Wars game:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'd be in favor of a cross-universe thing with Star Wars and Flash Gordon. Even Flesh Gordon. Krull would be ok, too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    New game trailer for Fallen Order just dropped. Takes place during the Jedi Purge. No multiplayer, no micro transactions, just a single player Star Wars game:

I wish i could play that
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Also I’m calling it now, Rey is jumping on Kylos ship to join him not fight him.
    You got it backwards. Kylo is joining Rey. #nailedit

22. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information