Page 109 of 238 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

As for the audience score...Go read the reviews Shane...The fans that are reviewing the movie with a half star, all of them openly admit they haven't even seen the freaking movie, they are just assuming it is going to be garbage because they didn't like The Last Jedi... It's being brigaded and as such, you can't freaking trust that score.

From what I can tell about the negativity, the half that didn't like this movie were zit faced nerds raging from the confines of their mothers basement because it isn't the Star Wars they "know and love"

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    As for the audience score...Go read the reviews Shane...The fans that are reviewing the movie with a half star, all of them openly admit they haven't even seen the freaking movie, they are just assuming it is going to be garbage because they didn't like The Last Jedi... It's being brigaded and as such, you can't freaking trust that score.

From what I can tell about the negativity, the half that didn't like this movie were zit faced nerds raging from the confines of their mothers basement because it isn't the Star Wars they "know and love"
    We need a purge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

here is one of this zit faced nerd men raging from thier basement. His name is "Amy"

Amy S.
    Amy S
    May 26, 2018
    desecrating the characters, the plot is filled with the worst sjw ideology they will cram down your throat and they even managed to rape the millenium falcon by infecting it with that stupid robot bitches brain, so that this ship is befudged forever.
    No Pasaran

You can't let them get through with that. You must not pay money for this film in any way. watch it on some cheap internet ripoffs if you can, but I can't tell you that it will be worth your time.

I have seen real fans cry after that, really cry. I personally was just angry and really pissed off.

And I don't need Kathleen to tell me that han shot first. He always did.

This film has no idea about characters and what makes a character up, it has no idea about the deep meaning of the stories behind star wars and why we learned to love them. Why these modern fairytales are stories you usually can rely to yourself because it did used to touch stuff that are basic conflicts in every humans life.

Instead this. They shit on the fans, on the story, the whole original background and it is maybe not as terrible as the last jedi, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

Don't pay any money on this, because you can't give them money for this. If you love star wars, boycott this film. Because if you don't they will go on with that. They will go on and destroy the story further and further, they will erode it, rape it, befudge it, pervert it until it's over and nobody will touch the stuff anymore because it is toxic waste.

Please consider this. Don't watch this. I never have said something like this about a film, just never. But this time, please listen. For the sake of our love to it.
    i almost want to see it now just because i am being told not to.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 05-26-2018 at 05:20 PM.

I can't stop laughing. I love this so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

We’re talking about a sci-fi movie series with the character depth of children’s books. What’s the big deal?
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 05-27-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    here is one of this zit faced nerd men raging from thier basement. His name is "Amy"

I thought it was great and better than TLJ, now, granted, I liked TLJ, but to the people crying about SJW, the robot started a slave revolt, that's it, it was actually rather hilarious to watch, but I think we can all agree that Slavery=bad...It's not like they are shoving an agenda down your throat. It was IMO a solid portrayal of Han Solo.

I wasn't exactly sold on the kid they had playing Solo, but it was well written and they put him in situations that felt like classic Han, his methods for overcoming the situations also felt like classic Han and in the end, it was a believable performance.

10. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

What defines a real fan?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    What defines a real fan?
    Anyone who hates the new movies!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

What defines a real fan?
    If I saw fans literally crying because of a movie...

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ok, back on the positivity train for me. One more thing I loved about Solo is that it recognized both the prequels and the OT in so many ways. This movie truly felt like a bridge between Episodes I-III and the new movies. Between all the references to familiar names and locations to the literal inclusion of

Darth Freakin Maul as a crime lord
    I loved how it acknowledged the story as a whole.

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

GEM

I just came into this fandom. I saw the originals back in the day, but wasn't encompassed with the star wars world. I am now, I've fallen in love with the fandom, between merchandise I've spent ridiculously too much money on the last year to currently planning my first comic con in June, I'm smitten with star Wars. My younger boy told my older boy. ...dude, mom has this friggen weird infatuation with Star Wars now. So while older fans can get upset about the newer movies, they have created a renewed love for the fandom that wasn't there for some before.

20. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I just came into this fandom. I saw the originals back in the day, but wasn't encompassed with the star wars world. I am now, I've fallen in love with the fandom, between merchandise I've spent ridiculously too much money on the last year to currently planning my first comic con in June, I'm smitten with star Wars. My younger boy told my older boy. ...dude, mom has this friggen weird infatuation with Star Wars now. So while older fans can get upset about the newer movies, they have created a renewed love for the fandom that wasn't there for some before.
    The thing is though, I don't think this is all "older" fans. I think it's a vocal minority that is projecting their issues with diversity, feminism, etc. onto a movie franchise that is trying to appeal to a wider audience. Most fans that have issues with the new movies can also acknowledge what they are doing right. Personally I am not a huge fan of The Last Jedi, but I loved how it challenged older fans like myself and subverted my expectations. It failed on some narrative levels, but I love the character arc of Luke, Kylo, and Rey. I really want them to stick the landing with Episode IX.

22. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

GEM

Definitely not all older fans, I should have been specific there. Though there is some backlash against new fans, which just seems so silly to me. Some feel like they own the fandom and there is no room for new fans. Like can't we all just enjoy some Vader and chill?

24. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Definitely not all older fans, I should have been specific there. Though there is some backlash against new fans, which just seems so silly to me. Some feel like they own the fandom and there is no room for new fans. Like can't we all just enjoy some Vader and chill?
    I love new fans! More Star Wars for me, good and bad!

26. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

GEM

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information