Page 108 of 238 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I just want the fans who claim they will boycott the movies to actually understand what that means and not try to tell me how much the movie they saw three times sucks.
    It's basically going "the way I wanted the movie would have made it better," when really that just means it's different. And there's nothing wrong with wanting something different, but to blatantly reject a film because it didn't go how you wanted isn't a good take when the movie is objectively fine. There's a certain point where saying something is bad only goes so far. And that doesn't mean you have to like it, but sheesh. I didn't care for the second Captain America movie, but I can understand why people loved it.

I guess I'm more accepting of a casual SW fan going "I didn't like (insert one of the more recent films) because of x, y, and z" than blind fan-boying with rabid foaming of the mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Falco, can you see my avatar?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Is that Swag talking to the president?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Is that Swag talking to the president?
    He's talking to the Elway.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I mean, we could take a picture of most of the Men's Rights Activists who love SWs, but I don't like looking at photos of basements and mountain dew bottles...

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Just got back from Solo, I loved it. The side movies have been so much better than the main saga movies. Solo was badass.

The SJW stuff is so blown out of proportion. It's a space opera about a rebellion against an oppressive juggernaut, the SJW stuff is completely fitting within that story.

I didn't hate TLJ because of the SJW stuff I hated it because it sucked as a movie and had cringe inducing scenes that were literally embarrassing to watch. The freeing of the "race horses" has been the only SJW thing that has annoyed me and that was just because it was so mind numbingly stupid and pointless.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Just got back from Solo, I loved it. The side movies have been so much better than the main saga movies. Solo was badass.

The SJW stuff is so blown out of proportion. It's a space opera about a rebellion against an oppressive juggernaut, the SJW stuff is completely fitting within that story.

I didn't hate TLJ because of the SJW stuff I hated it because it sucked as a movie and had cringe inducing scenes that were literally embarrassing to watch. The freeing of the "race horses" has been the only SJW thing that has annoyed me and that was just because it was so mind numbingly stupid and pointless.
    Chaz, you weren't the audience I was referring to. Like, at all.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I had to walk out an hour ago and leave my boys there to handle a work related emergency. I only got to see about 20 minutes.

😢

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Chewie is the greatest character ever btw. If they ever kill off Chewie I'm burning the theater to the ******* ground.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Just got back from Solo. I’ll flesh out my review tomorrow but I actually really enjoyed it. The Lando “pansexual” thing is blown waaay out of proportion and even though it seemed like it was checking off what we knew of Han’s backstory it was done in some subversive and creative ways. Also there was an almost out of nowhere cameo that I loved...
    Yea, that almost out of nowhere cameo sets up a whole lot in the universe going forward. I have the feeling we're getting a Solo Trillogy.

18. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Chewie is the greatest character ever btw. If they ever kill off Chewie I'm burning the theater to the ******* ground.
    They did in the books and they did it in the only way worthy for that glorious *******. It took a freaking moon landing on him to kill him.

I will say, that to me wasn't a Star Wars movie (and that's ok) it was a Western Gunslinger/Heist movie set in space. And it was very much Han Solo.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Are you going to crap all over this one too Shane? Because that crap was absurd the last time. If you are going to do that again, can you start your own thread that we can all ignore rather than mucking this one up for those of us who enjoyed this movie?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information