Page 29 of 238 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    No, but it stands to reason it would only work in Chrome since it's a Google/Chrome easter egg.
    Possibly. I just assumed it was/is a "google" easter egg and since google in itself is separate from the internet interface, I was thinking it would have worked on all browsers.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Episode VII premiered last night in Hollywood and the reactions are starting to come out:

The three Monday-night Hollywood Boulevard screenings of “The Force Awakens” have let out, and the reaction is pouring into our inner children via twitter.

“Might be the best blockbuster since the original,” tweeted “Montage of Heck” director Brett Morgan.

(That would mean it’s better than “The Empire Strikes Back.”)

“It was epic, awesome and perfect,” tweeted “Office” icon Rainn Wilson.

"Beyond amazing. Truly. It was an emotional experience that exceeded my hopes!!!" tweeted "Talking Dead" host Chris Hardwick.

“JJ did it,” tweeted comedian Patton Oswalt.

Most of the press corps is prohibited from reviewing the movie (even on Twitter) until after 12:01am very early Wednesday, but I’m not sure that applies to trades like Variety. Keep your eyes peeled for the first notices from film critics tomorrow.
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/73991

Additionally some spoiler-ridden reviews have also popped up. I read the first paragraph of one to see if it jived with the rumored synopsis I posted earlier here, and it sounds like that had many of the key details wrong. I am seeing this movie with friends, and most importantly my son, on Thursday at 7pm. I think... I think I might have to avoid the Internet until then. I know the broad strokes of the story, but I want to be surprised by the specifics.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Star Wars Fans, Type ‘a Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away’ Into Google and Take a Look at What Happens
    Something cool also happens when you type 'Use the Force Luke' in a YouTube search.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Something cool also happens when you type 'Use the Force Luke' in a YouTube search.
    That is pretty cool!

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Episode VII premiered last night in Hollywood and the reactions are starting to come out:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/73991

Additionally some spoiler-ridden reviews have also popped up. I read the first paragraph of one to see if it jived with the rumored synopsis I posted earlier here, and it sounds like that had many of the key details wrong. I am seeing this movie with friends, and most importantly my son, on Thursday at 7pm. I think... I think I might have to avoid the Internet until then. I know the broad strokes of the story, but I want to be surprised by the specifics.
    I've got tickets to go with my wife and 12 year old daughter Friday night at 7pm. I simply can't wait. First movie I've been really excited to see in a long damn time.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I've got tickets to go with my wife and 12 year old daughter Friday night at 7pm. I simply can't wait. First movie I've been really excited to see in a long damn time.
    Chuck and I are going tomorrow night at 9:30. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I'm gonna have to get there early so I can get an aisle seat, I can't stand sitting in the middle I have to be on the aisle.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Chuck and I are going tomorrow night at 9:30. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I'm gonna have to get there early so I can get an aisle seat, I can't stand sitting in the middle I have to be on the aisle.
    My tickets are for the Harkins Cine Capri in Denver tomorrow at 7pm. Hands down my second favorite theater after the Alamo just because the screen is so damn big. I still HATE those fake IMAX screens they have everywhere. Going with 10 people so it should be a blast either way.

And Holy Crap this movie is sitting at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes right now: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star...force_awakens/

The main criticisms is that it calls back to the originals too much with its structure, but I didn't have a problem with that with Creed so I sure as hell won't have a problem with that for Star Wars. My favorites are III, IV, and V so if it can be on par with those on some level I will be a happy camper.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

My tickets are for the Harkins Cine Capri in Denver tomorrow at 7pm. Hands down my second favorite theater after the Alamo just because the screen is so damn big. I still HATE those fake IMAX screens they have everywhere. Going with 10 people so it should be a blast either way.

And Holy Crap this movie is sitting at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes right now: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star...force_awakens/

The main criticisms is that it calls back to the originals too much with its structure, but I didn't have a problem with that with Creed so I sure as hell won't have a problem with that for Star Wars. My favorites are III, IV, and V so if it can be on par with those on some level I will be a happy camper.
    Our tickets are for our Cine Capri here. It is my favorite theater here. I too dislike the fake Imax screens.

We are planning to get there early to hopefully do some people watching, and see who shows up in costume! That will be a new experience for our daughter. The two little boys will be stuck at home with the sitter. . . no distractions or bathroom runs.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That theater doesn't have assigned seating?

Theatre snobs!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

There are only a handful of theaters out here that I know of that do assigned seating, like the Alamo and one of the Landmark theaters. I was TEMPTED to do the Alamo for the first showing, but I'd probably lose my shit if one of the servers stood in front of me too long bringing me another beer. #firstworldproblems

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

There are only a handful of theaters out here that I know of that do assigned seating, like the Alamo and one of the Landmark theaters. I was TEMPTED to do the Alamo for the first showing, but I'd probably lose my shit if one of the servers stood in front of me too long bringing me another beer. #firstworldproblems
    Huh. We live on the south side of town, and every theater we go to (Alamo, SouthGlenn, Landmark) all have assigned seating.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

We have tickets on early Christmas Eve, watching it in IMAX 3D, and was able to choose our assigned seating.
    Last edited by Nomad; 12-16-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

They serve beer at the theaters in Denver?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Huh. We live on the south side of town, and every theater we go to (Alamo, SouthGlenn, Landmark) all have assigned seating.
    Well yeah, those are the three I know of. I will only travel South for the Alamo, I love Harkins too much.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information