Page 16 of 238 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Do you think that African-American is Lando Calrissian's son? I think that guy with lightsaber is Adam Driver.
    From a synopsis I read and from what the trailer shows, he is a Stormtrooper that defects and helps out the girl in the trailer. Not sure the motivation or if he is Lando's son.

that saber is deadly!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Do you think that African-American is Lando Calrissian's son? I think that guy with lightsaber is Adam Driver.
    would have to be, dont think I seen another black person in any Star Wars... BTW... he wouldn't be African-American, I dont think he was from either Africa or America.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    that saber is deadly!
    At first I didn't like how it looked, but its growing on me. I just didn't understand the need for a crossguard on the saber but then I noticed the blade was very fiery when ignited, almost like a blow torch. The crossguard might be more of an exhaust than anything. The blade is very unstable which is cool.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I thought they were still filming it, this must mean that they're done with that & are now in post-production.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There's another trailer running around YouTube today. Is any of that real, Shake?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There's another trailer running around YouTube today. Is any of that real, Shake?
    Nope. That is a fake that has been going around the last few days that everyone thought was real. There are some scenes taken directly from Empire Strikes back with Chewbacca and they superimposed Luke's face over Anakin's body from Revenge of the Sith. If its the same trailer I'm thinking, anyway. It was pretty impressive, but fan made.

EDIT: Is this the one? Because that is the fake one I'm talking about:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Nope. That is a fake that has been going around the last few days that everyone thought was real. There are some scenes taken directly from Empire Strikes back with Chewbacca and they superimposed Luke's face over Anakin's body from Revenge of the Sith. If its the same trailer I'm thinking, anyway. It was pretty impressive, but fan made.

Yes, that clip is fake. Look at Luke Skywalker's face under his hood. His face is froze and stromtrooper looks so fake.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

It looked to me like about half the clip was plagiarized from the original trilogy.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    It looked to me like about half the clip was plagiarized from the original trilogy.
    It totally was. Sad thing is it has like 4 million youtube views of people thinking its real and saying it looks like crap.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser: 6 New Revelations

In the end, Solo was a no-show.

Fans got their first look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens today, in the form of an 88-second teaser trailer that was released in theaters and online. And while the franchise’s trio of returning heroes — Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia — were nowhere to be found, fans finally got an idea of what director J.J. Abrams has been up to the last few years. And there was at least one big-name appearance, when the beloved Millennium Falcon swooped through the sky right before the teaser’s conclusion. Here are a few other big revelations — not to mention a possible Easter Egg or two:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/star-wa...808793007.html
    Included are the identities of the 2 actors 1 actress whose faces appear in the trailer.

I predict that Luke Skywalker joins the dark side. Leia's son will battle against Luke Skywalker and Luke will says... " I...AM... YOUR...UNCLE!" Nephew Solo will scream... NOOOOOOOOOO!
    Alot of people are predicting that and bet it's Luke that was in the trailer with the new LS. Id like to see Luke go darkside myself.

But WHO is Leias son....that's the question.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Alot of people are predicting that and bet it's Luke that was in the trailer with the new LS. Id like to see Luke go darkside myself.

But WHO is Leias son....that's the question.
    ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW****

I still like the rumored leak that the Force "Awakening" is Luke awakening into a state of god-like consciousness and having to go into hiding to protect those around him because he is too powerful. He goes beyond good or bad and is just like an omnipotent being. He goes into hiding for years and I think the point of the movie is trying to find him because of some new threat. The new bad guy in the trailer is supposedly someone who is obsessed with both Anakin and Luke because of their power, even going so far as to track down the burnt remains of Vader's helmet on Endor.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

***SUPER MOVIE PLOT SPOILERS - BEWARE****
    Still here? Ok. Here is a pretty good "leak" (though very unconfirmed) plot synopsis that seems to jive with the recent teaser trailer. I will try and break it down as best as I can. After Return of the Jedi a power vacuum is created in the absence of the Empire. The endless war has taken its toll on the galaxy, but the Republic seems to be getting the upper hand. Luke has gone into hiding for a number of years at this point as he feels his newly "awakening" Force powers will only lead to more conflict.

The first part of the movie takes place on a desert planet, though it might not necessarily be Tattooine. It seems that a lightsaber has been found here, but not just any lightsaber, but one that was lost nearly 35 years earlier:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lukenohandsma.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	6187

The discovery of this Jedi artifact from the last known Jedi stirs the interest of the Empire, in particular the Sith Inquisitors who helped Darth Vader hunt down the Jedi after the Clone Wars through the events of Return of the Jedi offscreen I guess. Learning the location of this lightsaber on the desert planet leads the Empire to send down a group of troops to find it at any costs:

Name:	Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-teaser-3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	6188

During their mission, they begin to torch down a settlement and kill many innocent people while looking for the lightsaber. One trooper does not like this course of action and defects, instantly becoming an enemy of the Empire. He is shot down when he tries to escape in a TIE fighter:

Name:	concept-art-tie-fighter-down.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	6189

Dazed and still on the run, he wakes up from the wreckage:

Name:	5R1ByGG.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	6190

He is captured soon after and brought to the brig. Meanwhile a scavenger on this planet who has witnessed the settlement attack as well as the heroic actions of the now defected Stormtrooper decides to save him (this is Kira, the girl from the trailer with the tunic and goggles). She takes the stormtrooper back to her home (the wreckage of the AT-AT from the concept art I posted earlier) and reveals that the lightsaber is in her possession. They decide they need to find its owner, Luke Skywalker, and set out to find transport off the planet. This leads to the last shot in the teaser trailer of the Millennium Falcon engaging the TIE Fighters in an escape.

Essentially this movie is establishing some new characters and the film will be a quest for Luke. One of the Sith Inquisitors who was looking for the lightsaber (and is possibly the dude with the hilted lightsaber) is also obsessed with the Skywalker family. There is even a rumor of a scene where the Inquisitor is seen in a flashback scene going to Endor to retrieve Darth Vader's burnt helmet.

IF YOU REALLY WANT MORE SPOILERS ABOUT THE PLOT, VISIT HERE: http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/20...ails-from.html

Not sure if its true or not, but all this stuff seems to be lining up with both the concept art leaks and the trailer. I want to read everything because I could get hit by a bus tomorrow, so I don't care about spoilers.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ok ever since the trailer was released a lot of questions had been raised, specifically what are the names of the fools we see in it? The official Star Wars twitter decided to give out some information in the form of the old trading cards from the original trilogy era that gives us a brief description of each character. So I guess her name is NOT Kira!:

Name:	rey_large.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	6228

Name:	finn_large.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	6229

Name:	poe-dameron_large.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	6230

Name:	kylo-ren_large.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	6231

Name:	bb-8_large.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	6232

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information