Page 19 of 238 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

This movie and Superman vs Batman are 2 movies I really can't wait to see.

Luke is going to be a badass again even in his old age, I can feel it!!

Also who is the kid that the lady hands the lightsaber to in the trailer? Is this going to be the same as how they sort of raised up Anakin from a young age?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

2. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    This movie and Superman vs Batman are 2 movies I really can't wait to see.

Luke is going to be a badass again even in his old age, I can feel it!!

Also who is the kid that the lady hands the lightsaber to in the trailer? Is this going to be the same as how they sort of raised up Anakin from a young age?
    From the speculation I am reading I think it is an alien character handing the lightsaber to Princess Leia (possibly in a flashback sequence). The voiceover alludes to "My sister has it..." which would make sense in that context.

Also there is a poor quality leak of the Batman v Superman trailer right now, but I would just wait for Monday to check it out. I thought it was great but the quality of the video is awful. That should be out Monday afternoon sometime.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Another trailer today. This one is for the new Star Wars Battlefront game. People still play the old versions on private servers so this is sure to be a hit. Looks great, thought I doubt the final game will be this gorgeous (except maybe on PC):

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Yeah that game looks pretty bad ass too. Looking forward to both the movie and the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    From the speculation I am reading I think it is an alien character handing the lightsaber to Princess Leia (possibly in a flashback sequence). The voiceover alludes to "My sister has it..." which would make sense in that context.

Also there is a poor quality leak of the Batman v Superman trailer right now, but I would just wait for Monday to check it out. I thought it was great but the quality of the video is awful. That should be out Monday afternoon sometime.

I highly doubt it's an alien. The hands look human and look smaller like a child. Then the child hands it back to the girl. I really don't want to see a woman as the main Jedi character post Luke Skywalker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I thought it was supposed to be Leia handing a lightsaber to her daughter.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I thought it was supposed to be Leia handing a lightsaber to her daughter.
    Could be and that would suck. Next thing you know the Star Wars series is going to have a breast cancer awareness lightsaber that is pink.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Could be and that would suck. Next thing you know the Star Wars series is going to have a breast cancer awareness lightsaber that is pink.
    Huh? What does breast cancer have to do with this?

And Shake can correct me, because I haven't read any of the novels. Don't Han and Leia's kids become Jedis?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

And Shake can correct me, because I haven't read any of the novels. Don't Han and Leia's kids become Jedis?
    I haven't read them either, but I've heard for years from those who have that if there was to be an episode VII, this would be the best story line.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Pink lightsaber to cater to the female crowd I guess. Just like sports are doing with pink gloves, pink socks, pink flags ect. Next thing you know there is going to be female sith Lords running around and we can't let that happen.

I was just joking MO.

Thought I had read Han Solo had 2 kids, 1 Female (oldest) and 1 Male.
    Last edited by DenBronx; 04-17-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Kylo Ren and Storm Troopers:

Kylo looks pretty bad ass so far. I know alot of fans are knocking his lightsaber but they also said that about Darth Mauls. I wonder why the mask???

And why are they keeping screen shots of Luke so private? All you see is him in a cloak and his robotic hand.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Another trailer today. This one is for the new Star Wars Battlefront game. People still play the old versions on private servers so this is sure to be a hit. Looks great, thought I doubt the final game will be this gorgeous (except maybe on PC):

Awesome trailer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

They did but Disney chucked all the Extended Universe books out the window. The only canon are the films, the Clone Wars Cartoon, and the Rebels Cartoon. This means Heir to the Empire and the subsequent books never happened in the new Star Wars canon.

17. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****

The plot leaks and the narration of the trailer point to it probably being Princess (Queen?) Leia being handed Luke's lightsaber. The rumored plot so far is that Luke's lightsaber shows up on that desert planet somehow (the one he lost in Cloud City when Vader cut off his hand) and the girl in the trailer finds it. Kylo Ren learns of the saber as he is a collector of Sith artifacts and brings a squad of storm troopers down to retrieve it. Finn (black storm trooper) witnesses some horrific killings while Kylo looks for the lightsaber and soon after he defects. The shot of the TIE fighter attacking other storm troopers is Finn after he changes his allegiance. He and Rey meet up somehow after he crashes back on her planet and they take the lightsaber to someone who recognizes it so they give it to Leia who sends them out to find Luke who has been missing for years, possibly trying to suppress the evil in a Sith tomb on a remote world.

Like I said earlier Luke's voiceover in the trailer also is timed "My Father has it" shows Vader's burnt mask, "I have it" shows Luke and R2, "my sister has it" showing Leia being given the saber. The saber is definitely the one Obi-Wan took from Mustafar and gave to Luke on Tatooine which he lost in cloud city fighting Vader. It adds up so far.
    Last edited by MasterShake; 04-17-2015 at 11:37 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****

The plot leaks and the narration of the trailer point to it probably being Princess (Queen?) Leia being handed Luke's lightsaber. The rumored plot so far is that Luke's lightsaber shows up on that desert planet somehow (the one he lost in Cloud City when Vader cut off his hand) and the girl in the trailer finds it. Kylo Ren learns of the saber as he is a collector of Sith artifacts and brings a squad of storm troopers down to retrieve it. Finn (black storm trooper) witnesses some horrific killings while Kylo looks for the lightsaber and soon after he defects. The shot of the TIE fighter attacking other storm troopers is Finn after he changes his allegiance. He and Rey meet up somehow after he crashes back on her planet and they take the lightsaber to someone who recognizes it so they give it to Leia who sends them out to find Luke who has been missing for years, possibly trying to suppress the evil in a Sith tomb on a remote world.

Like I said earlier Luke's voiceover in the trailer also is timed "My Father has it" shows Vader's burnt mask, "I have it" shows Luke and R2, "my sister has it" showing Leia being given the saber. The saber is definitely the one Obi-Wan took from Mustafar and gave to Luke on Tatooine which he lost in cloud city fighting Vader. It adds up so far.

No...that would just make too much sense to be true. It's not true!! You're not my father.....NOOOooooOoooooo

Ok yeah all of that makes sense. But WHO is the child? And if Leia had 2 kids where is the boy?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information