Page 18 of 238 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I loved Knights of the Old Republic, but part 2 was a bit disjointed. The Old Republic MMORPG was a mixed bag but not bad for a free to play game. I still mess around on there sometimes.
    Same here, KOTOR is one of my all time favorites (but I am an RPG fanatic). BioWare had perfect timing with the Mass Effect for those Sci-Fi fanatics disjointed by the news of no KOTOR III in favor of the MMORPG which sucked *** in my opinion. Knights II was not near as good but still better then the MMORPG, I tried their first MMORPG - Galaxies which was horrendous as well.

2. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

What I am afraid of is that we are going to get a movie like Baby Yoda which tries to be a comedy or some dumb crap like that.
    "Yoda: The Baby Strikes Back": Infant Yoda's parents leave him in childcare while they attend an important meeting. When it comes time to start cleaning up the room in advance of the parents returning to pick up their children, the teacher takes a toy away from him. Yoda gets mad & throws a temper-tantrum which involves him using telepathy to pick up various items in the room & pelts the teacher with them. By the time the parents arrive, the teacher is laying in a pool of his/her own blood.

"Yoda: Revenge of the Would-be-Romeo": Yoda asks out the head cheerleader to the Senor Prom, but she decides to with the captain of the High School's team of the #1 sport in the "galaxy far, far way." Angry & dejected, Yoda shows up decapitates his rival with his lightsaber.

"Yoda: A New Attitude": Yoda, after spending his youth causing everyone to be afraid of him, decides to change his ways & eventually become to be the Yoda that we came to know & love in the original trilogies.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

4. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    "Yoda: The Baby Strikes Back": Infant Yoda's parents leave him in childcare while they attend an important meeting. When it comes time to start cleaning up the room in advance of the parents returning to pick up their children, the teacher takes a toy away from him. Yoda gets mad & throws a temper-tantrum which involves him using telepathy to pick up various items in the room & pelts the teacher with them. By the time the parents arrive, the teacher is laying in a pool of his/her own blood.

"Yoda: Revenge of the Would-be-Romeo": Yoda asks out the head cheerleader to the Senor Prom, but she decides to with the captain of the High School's team of the #1 sport in the "galaxy far, far way." Angry & dejected, Yoda shows up decapitates his rival with his lightsaber.

"Yoda: A New Attitude": Yoda, after spending his youth causing everyone to be afraid of him, decides to change his ways & eventually become to be the Yoda that we came to know & love in the original trilogies.
    Say it isn't so!
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Say it isn't so!
    With some of the totally lame concepts coming out of Hollywood these days, anythings possible
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Now that I have your attention... The Star Wars Celebration starts this Thursday. Star Wars.com will be live streaming all the panels and will premiere the NEW trailer by Friday! Stay tuned...

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Some leaks from the Star Wars Celebration convention have already started, including some promo art and our first really good look at the full updated Storm Trooper body armor:

New Stormtrooper Design:

Captain Phasma (Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones will play this character)

Kylo Ren and Storm Troopers:

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Two more for Kylo Ren. The second image seems to confirm the "Burning of the village" spoiler scene from earlier when the troopers are looking for Luke's Lightsaber or some other Jedi Artifact:

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

If anyone is interested The Force Awakens Panel will livestream in about 45 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UY64GfyovE

There is rumor of footage and trailers being shown during this panel so if you have a chance watch it live. Otherwise watch it later or read about it, I don't care I'm not your dad.

16. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If anyone is interested The Force Awakens Panel will livestream in about 45 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UY64GfyovE

There is rumor of footage and trailers being shown during this panel so if you have a chance watch it live. Otherwise watch it later or read about it, I don't care I'm not your dad.
    I was adopted?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

18. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR FACE MELTED OFF:

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

sweet! I'm going to be at Disney World when this premieres.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

22. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

For those who missed the panel, this was a highlight for me. Pretty cool that this is a practical effect:

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

And here is the full panel with the new and old cast. The actual panel starts about 43 minutes in:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i got goosebumps when i saw those xwings.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

the battlefront trailer comes out tomorrow as well. Super pumped.

28. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information