Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tebow patents Tebowing

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Nobody said he was a bad guy, King, and nobody hates him. Sure I've hated watching him attempt to play QB but I don't hate him. Other than that the only I hate anything about Tim Tebow it's Tebowmania, it's been nothing short of a media driven hype campaign from his high school days. And Tim Tebow and his fans are all about Tebowmania, that's why I rail on them.

Josh McDaniels I hate, Tim Tebow I do not.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

It just cracks me up that so many people wait with bated breath for news to come out on Tebow so they can bash him. It's comical. From the first post in this thread to Ravage's last post in here, I find it hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Nobody said he was a bad guy, King, and nobody hates him. Sure I've hated watching him attempt to play QB but I don't hate him. Other than that the only I hate anything about Tim Tebow it's Tebowmania, it's been nothing short of a media driven hype campaign from his high school days. And Tim Tebow and his fans are all about Tebowmania, that's why I rail on them.

Josh McDaniels I hate, Tim Tebow I do not.......
    funny someone who attempts to play qb, leading a team to the playoffs....then winning....breaking passing records for yards in a playoff game.....brb
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 11-05-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Yeah, the guy who is using a child's game as a way to help people is really bad, Ravage. Give me a break, I'm not trying to offend you but you only feel this because you hated watching him play QB for your team.
    I feel what way, that he's trying to get attention? As I've said before, I don't care that he's trying to get attention.... because that's what he wants. But don't try to tell me that he's NOT trying to get attention. Don't tell me that he's "just a victim" of his fan-base. He WANTS attention. He wants as much as he can get, and he's said that the reason he plays football is to BRING attention to the "word." He's said it time and time again, and then I get NT218 telling me that I'm making this up because of "hate."

and yes, I hated watching him play QB for my team. He sucked.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Ravage I'm sorry but you're so bitter that you can't see the forest for the trees. You're wrong and you know it. He sucked so much he won you a playoff game against the Steelers. No, I'm not arguing I would ever take him over Manning or that you had to trade him when you got Manning. I never thought the guy would amount to much as a QB, but you feel this way because you don't like him. Not because you actually have any reasons for.

It's your opinion, it's fine, but we all know better.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Ravage I'm sorry but you're so bitter that you can't see the forest for the trees. You're wrong and you know it. He sucked so much he won you a playoff game against the Steelers. No, I'm not arguing I would ever take him over Manning or that you had to trade him when you got Manning. I never thought the guy would amount to much as a QB, but you feel this way because you don't like him. Not because you actually have any reasons for.

It's your opinion, it's fine, but we all know better.
    Wait.. what? I feel what way because I don't like him? This doesn't even make sense. You think I don't like him as a person? Wrong, completely wrong and not even close. I don't have any feelings for him outside of football whatsoever. None. I certainly don't dislike the person, at all. You don't know what you are talking about.. mr "we all know better."

I think Tebow SUCKED as a QB. I thought he was absolutely horrible. Period. I HATED that he was our QB, and dreaded seeing him on the field. I would have taken a LOT of QBs over Tebow if Manning didn't come to Denver. I would have wanted to draft another QB, and start with them.

But someone tries to tell me that I'm WRONG in saying that he's playing football to spread the word, (despite the many quotes of Tim saying it himself) and tries to tell me (just like you are right now) that I have a "hate" for Tim because I'm saying it.... it's absurd and ranks right up there with Zam as far as having any clout.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I feel what way, that he's trying to get attention? As I've said before, I don't care that he's trying to get attention.... because that's what he wants. But don't try to tell me that he's NOT trying to get attention. Don't tell me that he's "just a victim" of his fan-base. He WANTS attention. He wants as much as he can get, and he's said that the reason he plays football is to BRING attention to the "word." He's said it time and time again, and then I get NT218 telling me that I'm making this up because of "hate."

and yes, I hated watching him play QB for my team. He sucked.
    O please give me a link to this quote!!!!!!! Cause it is false. His dreaming growing up was to play football and to be a QB in the NFL. He is not playing to football to spread the "word" of course he will always give praise to god when interviewed because that is what he does. But King 87 is 100% correct. But it is your opinion you have the right to it. But I am still waiting for backup to you claims of "he wants attention" besides the fact the media requests interviews with him after ever practice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Wait.. what? I feel what way because I don't like him? This doesn't even make sense. You think I don't like him as a person? Wrong, completely wrong and not even close. I don't have any feelings for him outside of football whatsoever. None. I certainly don't dislike the person, at all. You don't know what you are talking about.. mr "we all know better."

I think Tebow SUCKED as a QB. I thought he was absolutely horrible. Period. I HATED that he was our QB, and dreaded seeing him on the field. I would have taken a LOT of QBs over Tebow if Manning didn't come to Denver. I would have wanted to draft another QB, and start with them.

But someone tries to tell me that I'm WRONG in saying that he's playing football to spread the word, (despite the many quotes of Tim saying it himself) and tries to tell me (just like you are right now) that I have a "hate" for Tim because I'm saying it.... it's absurd and ranks right up there with Zam as far as having any clout.
    proof? links to quotes? you claim there are quotes yet have yet to provide one.

You interpret almost everything about Tebow negatively. As a player (which I can understand) and as a person. I'm not saying you think he's O.J. Simpson or even a bad human being, but you consistently form negative opinions on him because you don't like him.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information