Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Saints Tailgate October 28th v.2

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Default Saints Tailgate October 28th v.2

OK - this is creeping up quick. I'm starting this thread so I can keep tabs on who's coming and update the first post.

Check in guys and gals!

I'll update people coming and planned activities here.

10/20 Update:

Sunday Game/Tailgate:

BDB and I will get there around Noon - come whenever. Burgers, Chili, Dogs, Chips and snacks. Will be some beer provided - BYO!!

Davii +2
    turftoad
    BigDaddy Bronco
    antoniobrady +1
    pnbronco +1
    BroncoJoe & MrsBJ
    NTL
    mobster
    spikerman (?)
    u29

Wussed out:

shank
    buff
    MO
    Nut
    Horsemen

Starting to fill up! BDB is bringing some beverages and snacks, MrsBJ is making chili and we'll bring burgers and dogs to grill up.

SATURDAY: Piper Inn at Parker Rd and Iliff Ave. 7PM SHARP.

Last edited by BroncoJoe; 10-26-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'll be there +2. Saturday night is iffy, all depends on my nieces, nephews, Mom, and sisters. Definitely down for tailgate on Sunday.

3. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

I will be there also. Saturday night and Sunday. My younger brother, sister and thier sig others (who live there) may tailgate also but I'm not sure. Will keep you updated.

Booked my plane ticket today.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I put my leave request for the weekend of the game in to my CO, who just so happens to be a Charger fan. This is what I put in the comments box:

Request annual leave for the dates indicated in order to travel to Denver and take my Mom to see the Mighty Denver Broncos run roughshod over the Saints of New Orleans at Mile High in front of 73,000 Broncomaniacs, much as they did last night to the lowly Chargers of San Diego.

My leave was approved without comment.

i'll most likely stop by for a bit to tailgate, but it's not looking great as far as tickets and attendance.

buff, u29 you gonna tailgate w/o tickets? maybe watch game at a nearby bar or something? or are we still pretending like the ticket thing is going to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

Aiming to show up Saturday night. No game attendance.

~G
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived G_Money For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

So Saturday, I was thinking Bull & Bush. Does that sound ok, or is there somewhere else people want to meet. I'm staying right next to Bull & Bush, and I have ehard that it is good, but I'm open to anything.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by shank View Post
    i'll most likely stop by for a bit to tailgate, but it's not looking great as far as tickets and attendance.

buff, u29 you gonna tailgate w/o tickets? maybe watch game at a nearby bar or something? or are we still pretending like the ticket thing is going to happen?
    I'd potentially be down to tailgate and bar it... I'd like to go to the game too if we can do it for ~$100 - I just don't want to pay $150 for 5th level when I can see it in crystal clear HD for free.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I'd potentially be down to tailgate and bar it... I'd like to go to the game too if we can do it for ~$100 - I just don't want to pay $150 for 5th level when I can see it in crystal clear HD for free.
    I would think you guys could get $100 tickets from a scalper just before the game. If not, have a fall back plan to bar it.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shank View Post

yeah, ive been checking tix and they are up to like 190pp now. I dont want to shell out 2bills for this game. I am def down for tailgaiting and bar or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I would think you guys could get $100 tickets from a scalper just before the game. If not, have a fall back plan to bar it.
    This is a good idea.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

16. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Big Daddy knows his shit.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    works for me.
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

There are single tickets on ticket master for $38 a piece...section 503 row 13.... I do not know how to get them together though. May e you smarter than me at computer and internees guys might know how to do that.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I wonder if you can go to Mile High and inquire at the gate. Or call Ticket Master directly?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Bull and Bush on Saturday, what visit, what time, etc?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information