Page 431 of 502 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 7518

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Avs 3 - Coyotes 2 in OT

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Planning on going to my first ever NHL game this year, and it's going to be in Montreal. Seems like an awesome place to see a hockey game. Probably going to go see them play Vegas, as that's my newly adopted team since they started.
    I was hooked on hockey after going to my first live game. There is something about watching it live that just pulls you in and say this is a amazing sport. I'm really bummed about the Altitude, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy NHL live. Just don't want to till I'm home more. So glad the Avs are having a good start. Now they just need to keep it steady in the middle this year and end strong.
    Getting Stoked

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    I was hooked on hockey after going to my first live game. There is something about watching it live that just pulls you in and say this is a amazing sport. I'm really bummed about the Altitude, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy NHL live. Just don't want to till I'm home more. So glad the Avs are having a good start. Now they just need to keep it steady in the middle this year and end strong.
    Well, again, NHL.tv/Center Ice won't work if you live in a blacked out area. If your location in your profile is accurate, it's not going to work.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

8. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Well, again, NHL.tv/Center Ice won't work if you live in a blacked out area. If your location in your profile is accurate, it's not going to work.
    Works on firestick. Works on gearstv.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Works on firestick. Works on gearstv.
    Lol, here we go again. Works on Reddit, works on any number of grey market IPTV offerings.

I'm specifically talking about NHL.tv base/legit offering with no special workarounds (IPTV, smartDNS, VPN etc)

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Lol, here we go again. Works on Reddit, works on any number of grey market IPTV offerings.

I'm specifically talking about NHL.tv base/legit offering with no special workarounds (IPTV, smartDNS, VPN etc)
    I'm with you on this one.

I'd rather lose the game by playing within the scope of the rules and good sportsmanship than win by skirting the rules and being a ********.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

I live in the blackout market. I have center ice. Worked just fine. Which is specifically what you said.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I live in the blackout market. I have center ice. Worked just fine. Which is specifically what you said.
    You are going to need to qualify that. "I live in the blackout market" and "Worked just fine" is a contradiction.

So either blackouts don't exist (they do), it didn't work fine (I believe you when you say it did), or there's some workaround as I've outlined (IPTV, smart DNS, VPN etc).

Your post mentioned GearsTV, so I'm going to assume IPTV/OTT.
    Last edited by wayninja; 10-14-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Compher is out, Cole is in (first game of the season for him)

Also...

You are going to need to qualify that. "I live in the blackout market" and "Worked just fine" is a contradiction.

So either blackouts don't exist (they do), it didn't work fine (I believe you when you say it did), or there's some workaround as I've outlined (IPTV, smart DNS, VPN etc).

Your post mentioned GearsTV, so I'm going to assume IPTV/OTT.

I do not know what those acronyms are. But I will presume since you know about technology and such that gears is a ipptv/ovv

Compher is out, Cole is in (first game of the season for him)

Also...

One of the guys on my team works for kroeke, he said hed be shocked if it got much further with the nuggies before they agreed. He said they were stupid to have all of their contracts expire after 3 years at the same time. So, take that fwiw, with what you posted. The light may be here for the rest of the state soon enough.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Wonder what they do once JT is back, considering Jost seems to do much better at center than wing. Does JT move to wing? Or just keep trying Jost at wing until he gets it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I do not know what those acronyms are. But I will presume since you know about technology and such that gears is a ipptv/ovv

OTT = Over the top, just basically a fancy way of comparing to OTA (Over the Air). OTT basically means streaming programs/shows/etc without the knowledge or consent of your ISP. Not that this is necessarily illegal, just that they aren't involved other than providing the pipe. Netflix and Amazon prime are good examples here.

IPTV = Internet Protocol Television. I'm no expert here, but a cursory search of GearsTV leads me to believe GearsTv is an IPTV provider. There are plenty of legit and illegit providers. FuboTV, Playstation Vue, Youtube TV are all legit examples.

Basically the bottom line is if a provider is selling something 80% cheaper than anyone else, or it's otherwise too good to be true, then it probably is. GearsTV is likely rebroadcasting channels for which they have no right to do so, but operating outside US jurisdiction. It's a grey market solution. From looking at their website, it's pretty obvious that there's no way they could make a profit if what they were offering is legitimate.

One of the guys on my team works for kroeke, he said hed be shocked if it got much further with the nuggies before they agreed. He said they were stupid to have all of their contracts expire after 3 years at the same time. So, take that fwiw, with what you posted. The light may be here for the rest of the state soon enough.
    Yes, that's the big takeaway here... if they somehow work this out, they need to not be stupid and put their foot in the same bear trap as they did this time.
    Last edited by wayninja; 10-14-2019 at 03:02 PM.

aVS GOAL!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

bOOM!!!!

We are scoring faster than I can type. 3-0 Avs!!

2 more goals scored!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information