Page 476 of 502 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Colorado Avalanche's Gabriel Landeskog given two-game suspension for boarding

NEW YORK -- Colorado Avalanche forward Gabriel Landeskog was suspended for two games without pay by the NHL on Thursday for boarding Chicago Blackhawks forward Kirby Dach.

Landeskog was assessed a minor penalty for boarding with 3 minutes, 38 seconds left in Colorado's 4-2 home victory Wednesday night in the season opener for both teams.

The suspension will cost Landeskog $70,000, with the money going to the Players' Emergency Assistance Fund.

Landeskog had a goal and an assist in the game.
    https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...nsion-boarding

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Couldn’t watch but watching the highlights in my phone was really fun.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:

Default Avalanche center Nathan MacKinnon to miss three weeks “give or take” with injury

Avalanche coach Jared Bednar on Wednesday said star center Nathan MacKinnon will miss three weeks, “give or take,” with a lower-body injury he sustained in Saturday’s 4-2 loss at Columbus.

MacKinnon logged 20:40 and didn’t seem to miss a shift in his first pointless game this season. He missed the Avs’ first two games because of a positive COVID test. Now he’s set to miss even more.

“Coming out of the game it didn’t feel the way he wanted it to feel,” Bednar said of MacKinnon’s injury.

J.T. Compher will again step in for MacKinnon, centering the top line with wingers Gabe Landeskog and Mikko Rantanen. The versatile Compher has the ability to slot in on any of the four lines.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/11/1...t-three-weeks/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Kizla: How the song “Star-Spangled Banner” for AVS healed a hole in Jake Schroeder’s heart

https://nationworldnews.com/kizla-ho...roeders-heart/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Judge orders Altitude and Comcast to court to resolve dispute

Days after approving a scheduling order presented by the parties that wouldn’t see the case go to motions and/or trial until well into 2023 (and yet another lost season for many Avalanche and Nuggets fans), the judge in the case has ordered Altitude and Comcast to appear before the court next month (Dec. 16 at 2:00 p.m.) to discuss, “efforts made by the parties to resolve this matter, as well as the prospects for future settlement negotiations.”

The latest order from the court could be a sign the judge’s patience is wearing in a case where he already made the likely outcome pretty clear in a previous ruling. As I laid out in an article earlier this year, the judge had essentially dismissed all of Altitude’s claims that it could at that stage of the process and indicated it would likely dismiss the rest at the appropriate stage unless Altitude pulled a legal “rabbit out of the hat” so to speak. At the very next hearing, as if the written ruling wasn’t clear enough, the court specifically said it assumed parties would start talking about resolution based on that ruling.
    https://denverfan.com/2096147/judge-...solve-dispute/

Thats good news for you guys. The avs have tied a record scoring 36 goals the last 6 games.

Kadri has been completely on fire! Its been fun to watch. We have Dallas tonight! 530pm I think
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Penis Mcnab just inducted into the Hall of Fame. Not sure if its as a player or an announcer. Word is for both. I am not sure he was a HOF type player so my gut says as an announcer. Either way, so cool! Especially considering he is still out there calling the games despite the fact he has cancer and is going through Chemo! He is definitely a homer, but a great guy and always has positive things to say about both teams. He also really tells it like it is, which is one reason I appreciate his games the best. Could not have happened to a more deserving person.

Go Peter!
    (ps. Dallas smoked us tonight. Terrible game. We lost the game in the first 19 seconds- and that is not an exaggeration, sadly.)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Penis Mcnab just inducted into the Hall of Fame. Not sure if its as a player or an announcer. Word is for both. I am not sure he was a HOF type player so my gut says as an announcer. Either way, so cool! Especially considering he is still out there calling the games despite the fact he has cancer and is going through Chemo! He is definitely a homer, but a great guy and always has positive things to say about both teams. He also really tells it like it is, which is one reason I appreciate his games the best. Could not have happened to a more deserving person.

Go Peter!
    (ps. Dallas smoked us tonight. Terrible game. We lost the game in the first 19 seconds- and that is not an exaggeration, sadly.)

And just in case anyone is wondering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ROWxCd5Aog
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Yikes our goalie is hurt and talk about getting smoked. I watched the first 15 minutes then had to do something else. Just looked and dang.
    Getting Stoked

10. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Ya very ugly. Had a discussion w friends about johannsen. Isaid he has a lot of talent but is not ready and I dont like him as a backup. Not yet. We have seen it a few times. Tonight was real bad. Poor poor positioning. Waaaay out of net. One thought he was good. Looks like he made the wrong call. He is not ready.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Yeah and Pavel has been sent down to the Eagle for conditioning. Do you know what happened to Darcy and how long he'll be out?
    Getting Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Yeah and Pavel has been sent down to the Eagle for conditioning. Do you know what happened to Darcy and how long he'll be out?
    I read he strained something in warmups yesterday. It didnt say, but sounds like its a day to day thing (I hope)
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

So they just said during this MTL game VS avs that Darcy took a high shot during warmups and thats why he is out.

Bo Byrum is out again with an Uppder body injury- he just came back from concussion so hopefully its not that. That would suck suck suck to have him be susceptible to those. That is how we lost Joey Hinton an old high first rd pick.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    So they just said during this MTL game VS avs that Darcy took a high shot during warmups and thats why he is out.

Bo Byrum is out again with an Uppder body injury- he just came back from concussion so hopefully its not that. That would suck suck suck to have him be susceptible to those. That is how we lost Joey Hinton an old high first rd pick.
    Man I really hope not. I like Bo a lot, he's a great kid and has serious talent. Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed that Darcy is not out too long. But we also need a true back up or the playoffs will be the same this year. I just hope Pavel can get healthy and stay healthy.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:

Default Avalanche rebounds from blowout loss with 4-1 win over Canadiens

MONTREAL — Defenseman Cale Makar continued his two-week scoring binge on Thursday night and goalie Jonas Johansson redeemed himself after allowing eight goals Wednesday as the Avalanche evened its record to 1-1 on a five-game road trip.

Colorado got goals from Valeri Nichushkin (shorthanded), Makar, Andre Burakovsky and Gabe Landeskog in a 4-1 victory over the struggling Montreal Canadiens at Bell Center. Johansson faced 41 shots in Wednesday’s 8-3 loss at Toronto but only saw 20 against the suddenly downtrodden 2021 Stanley Cup runners-up, who fell to 6-17-2.

“I thought we played hard. We checked really well tonight. Kept the scoring chances (against) down in all three periods,” Avs coach Jared Bednar said. “JJ bouncing back in goal was big for us (and) penalty kill (4-for-5) was really good. We did enough good things throughout the 60 minutes to win the hockey game. We needed that.”
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/12/0...nas-johansson/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information