Page 480 of 502 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Glad the Lanche won game one but man 53 to 25 shots on goal and all we could muster was 3 pts? Hopefully Colorado starts to make the shots count more going forward in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Glad the Lanche won game one but man 53 to 25 shots on goal and all we could muster was 3 pts? Hopefully Colorado starts to make the shots count more going forward in this series.
    We ******* dominated them. It was not even close. Our defenseman had more SOG than their entire team! We hit 5 posts! 3 of which were goals had them been aimed properly (meaning they beat Binnington but missed the mark).

We outshot them 13-0 in Overtime! They did not even get a chance to win the game in OT.

Binnington completely stood on his head yesterday. We still broke him down. There is no way he will be able to maintain that kind of play. He is going to be beat the F up tomorrow! I have zero doubt in my mind that we hit our shots tomorrow and open the flood gates.

Despite the score we looked and played a lot better than I anticipated! Should we keep that level of play up keep your brooms out. OMG! Seriously. And that might hold true until the 4th round. This team.......ohhhh mama!
    Still, we have to make it out of rd 2 before we get too far ahead of ourselves
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Avs had 5 or 6 shots hit the post and the Blues goalie made a couple no ******* way saves.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

5. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    We ******* dominated them. It was not even close. Our defenseman had more SOG than their entire team! We hit 5 posts! 3 of which were goals had them been aimed properly (meaning they beat Binnington but missed the mark).

We outshot them 13-0 in Overtime! They did not even get a chance to win the game in OT.

Binnington completely stood on his head yesterday. We still broke him down. There is no way he will be able to maintain that kind of play. He is going to be beat the F up tomorrow! I have zero doubt in my mind that we hit our shots tomorrow and open the flood gates.

Despite the score we looked and played a lot better than I anticipated! Should we keep that level of play up keep your brooms out. OMG! Seriously. And that might hold true until the 4th round. This team.......ohhhh mama!
    Still, we have to make it out of rd 2 before we get too far ahead of ourselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Avs had 5 or 6 shots hit the post and the Blues goalie made a couple no ******* way saves.

This is why they need to make sure to make them count and im hoping they do it.

Complete slop tonight. I think they enjoy getting bounced in round 2 at this point.
    I’m the hobbit.

8. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well, that was sucky.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Colorado Avalanche working with law enforcement in St. Louis regarding threats made toward center Nazem Kadri after Game 3

The Colorado Avalanche are working with St. Louis law enforcement regarding threats made toward center Nazem Kadri after their Game 3 victory against the Blues Saturday night.

The threats followed a series-ending injury to Blues goaltender Jordan Binnington after a collision involving Kadri.

Just six minutes and 45 seconds into the first period of Game 3, Kadri and Blues defenseman Calle Rosen crashed into Binnington. The collision caused a lower body injury to Binnington that forced him to leave the game and put him out for the rest of the series. Backup Ville Husso, who started the postseason as the Blues' No. 1 netminder, entered the game and gave up four goals on 23 shots in the 5-2 defeat. The Avalanche hold a 2-1 series lead heading into Game 4 on Monday night in St. Louis.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...m-kadri-game-3

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Kadri trolling an entire city.
    I’m the hobbit.

13. The Following 7 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Also, post-game Kadri was class.
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Also, post-game Kadri was class.
    He single handedly took the Blues off their game last night and got a hat trick in the process! Lol

Hr lived rent free in their heads off what was an accident during a hockey play. He’s shown some good maturity this year and channeled his emotions from the last few days correctly… unlike St Louis!

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...nk-elimination

Unfortunately, I've been dealing with that a long time. That's sad to say, but I'm getting good at putting in the rearview mirror. It's a big deal. I try to act like it's not. Just try to keep moving forward," Kadri told TNT in a postgame interview. "I know those messages I got don't reflect every single fan in St. Louis. But for those that hate, that one's for them."

What a helluva guy.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default Keeler: Avalanche center Nazem Kadri got last laugh on St. Louis Blues haters. But if NHL doesn’t suspend David Perron, somebody’s going to get hurt.

The NHL is awfully quick to throw the book at Nazem Kadri. But where the heck are they when some idiot throws an elbow at him?

Or a water bottle? Or something worse?

David Perron, Blues forward by day and tactless goon by night, should be suspended. Now. If not for Game 5 of Avs-Blues on Wednesday night at Ball Arena, when Colorado likely finishes what it started, then for the rest of this series.

“I don’t know if it was just about him,” Perron told reporters after the Avs’ 6-3 win Monday night when asked about Nazem Kadri, who notched three of those Colorado goals. “It was about creating a spark.”

Baloney. It was about knocking a guy into downstate Illinois on national television. It was about giving lowlifes red meat upon which to chew. It was about thuggery for thuggery’s sake, under the guise of revenge.

“Then they were up 3-1,” Perron continued, “and I just didn’t feel like we had enough pushback.”

Suspend him, Gary Bettman. Now.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2022/05/2...-blues-game-4/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2022...-checking.html

No suspension. League has no stones.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

23. Default

Is McKinnon a beast reg season only? The Avs cannot advance if he stays in the shadows. Everytime I have watched in big time moments and it's like he isn't even on the team. What the...

Adopted Bronco:

Default Keeler: Avalanche star Nathan MacKinnon heads to St. Louis with hat trick in his pocket. And a target on his back.

From an article on May 20th in regards to what Nathan did on May 19th -

Get in Nathan MacKinnon’s head?

With what? A chainsaw?

“I don’t know if I’m at another level,” MacKinnon shrugged after dropping a hat trick and four points on the St. Louis Blues in a 6-3 Avalanche victory late Wednesday, a win that pushed the Avs’ first-round playoff series lead to 2-0.

“Pucks are going in, I guess. All of my goals were with great screens in front — Landy (Gabe Landeskog), Mikko (Rantanen) are beasts down low … without those guys battling, mucking it up in front of the net (Wednesday), the pucks don’t go in. Everybody’s helping out, for sure.”

Seven points in two games?

That’s another level, dude.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/2...-nhl-playoffs/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information