Page 390 of 502 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Didn't get a win again tonight but always good to get a point on the road.

Face offs seem to be killing this team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Giving up 5+ PP a game is killing this team. Plus the OT is awful. That was a really bad call on MacKinnon, but he should never let his guy just stroll in behind him like that.

And Varley gave up 2 goals on 2 shots in the OT (the 3rd I don't count because Zibby couldn't even get a shot off). He may have won us that point, but that was a shitshow of a shootout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Oh, Congrats to Mack for breaking a franchise record of most consecutive games with a goal to start the season (6).
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

5. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I always get excited when there's a shootout, but that was beyond disappointing.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Is this still treated as a general NHL thread as well, or predominately/only Avs. I do not wish to intrude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Is this still treated as a general NHL thread as well, or predominately/only Avs. I do not wish to intrude.
    Avs only.

10. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Avs only.
    I'm out, fam. Good luck to the Avs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Hoping the score is 6-0 by the time the broncos game kicks off so I don't have to feel bad switching away.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

OMG, it should be 3 to nothing already, and the Devils have been crazy lucky!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    OMG, it should be 3 to nothing already, and the Devils have been crazy lucky!
    This is a new play-by-play guy. What happened to the last one? He had been there for awhile.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This is a new play-by-play guy. What happened to the last one? He had been there for awhile.
    Marc Moser. Folks that listen to the radio seem to really like him, but I haven't been impressed.

He took over for Mike Haynes. I'm really not sure what happened there, didn't really look into it.

edit; Just looked it up. Haynes resigned, looked like it might have been due to health concerns.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Marc Moser. Folks that listen to the radio seem to really like him, but I haven't been impressed.

He took over for Mike Haynes. I'm really not sure what happened there, didn't really look into it.
    Ah. I knew I knew the voice...just that it wasn’t the old one.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

To my untrained eye, it would seem the Avalanche were playing poorly there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    To my untrained eye, it would seem the Avalanche were playing poorly there.
    There's been pockets of poor play. The penalties are really bad. Both in getting them and how ticky-tack they seem to be.

But overall, I think the avs are basically dominating. They easily dominated that 1st period and ended up being down 1-0 because of a bad penalty.

The second is a bit more evenly matched and yet they tied it up.

They've missed a lot of open nets, but the Devils have also hit the post like 4 times.

Overall, I'd say considering how good the Devils are, they are doing well.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information