Page 498 of 498 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498
Results 7,456 to 7,461 of 7461

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Etsy has one, but it's sus.
    Let me know. I know the original artist and its also part of the kadri foundation. So if you need help finding it let me know!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Just what I've always wanted in my beer, real live hockey player sweat. Good looking out, Coors!
    Oh it gets even better than that!!!

So a guy named Ryan Clark, he had a very good friend named Kyle, that died. Kyle was cremated and Ryan took a zip lock of his friends ashes earlier this year and during intermission, scattered Kyle over the glass and onto the ice. The zam came and promptly spread Kyle across the ice. Ryan was kicked out of Ball and said it was worth it.

So not only are you getting hockey player sweat, but you might also be getting a little bit of a dead guy named Kyle.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Oh it gets even better than that!!!

So a guy named Ryan Clark, he had a very good friend named Kyle, that died. Kyle was cremated and Ryan took a zip lock of his friends ashes earlier this year and during intermission, scattered Kyle over the glass and onto the ice. The zam came and promptly spread Kyle across the ice. Ryan was kicked out of Ball and said it was worth it.

So not only are you getting hockey player sweat, but you might also be getting a little bit of a dead guy named Kyle.
    I wasn't planning on getting this but now, no way ever!!!!
    Getting Stoked

5. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

The parade and rally were just amazing. I had never made it to the rally for the Avs before so I thought this time I'm going. I was down there by 6:30 and had a spot by the fence. It was so much fun. The highlight was the confetti. For some reason having confetti come down on you is something you just can't put into words. Add the singing Small Things and it's a memory I'll never forget.

UR if you look on my Twitter feed I have the video and I'm behind a big, big sign on the left, then you can see my head bopping to the music. But the next day, the truck left a mark, glad I experienced all of this because I need sleep again. Actually my left but your right on the video by Will Peters. I’m so bad with remembering this

MasterShake you guys did a fantastic job, thank you for all your hard work. Yes the players were smashed, like super duper smashed.
    Last edited by pnbronco; 07-03-2022 at 09:59 AM.
    Getting Stoked

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    The parade and rally were just amazing. I had never made it to the rally for the Avs before so I thought this time I'm going. I was down there by 6:30 and had a spot by the fence. It was so much fun. The highlight was the confetti. For some reason having confetti come down on you is something you just can't put into words. Add the singing Small Things and it's a memory I'll never forget.

UR if you look on my Twitter feed I have the video and I'm behind a big, big sign on the left, then you can see my head bopping to the music. But the next day, the truck left a mark, glad I experienced all of this because I need sleep again. Actually my left but your right on the video by Will Peters. I’m so bad with remembering this

MasterShake you guys did a fantastic job, thank you for all your hard work. Yes the players were smashed, like super duper smashed.
    Thanks! One of the cool little perks of being a public servant is I get to help out with stuff like this! I took the day off and took my son with me and had a blast! Hope we get one for the Nuggets and Broncos soon!

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Kadri shirt becomes hot seller, raises money for good cause

At first, Adrienne Ruth thought it was a joke.

"My watch went off and it was, 'Ashley Kadri is calling you on Instagram,'" Ruth recalled in her interview with CBS4.

"The kid must have gotten the phone, butt dial, something like that," added Ruth with a smile.

But this was no joke.

"She messaged back and she was like, 'No, seriously, I need you to call me back.'"

So Ruth obliged.

"(Ashley) was like, 'Hey, Naz is on the flight back from Game four, and he wants to know if you can make a shirt for him. She explained it to me, and was like, 'Can you do this image with this text?' and I got a pretty good giggle out of it."
    rest - https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/new...-too-many-men/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information