Page 498 of 502 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 7518

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Etsy has one, but it's sus.
    Let me know. I know the original artist and its also part of the kadri foundation. So if you need help finding it let me know!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Just what I've always wanted in my beer, real live hockey player sweat. Good looking out, Coors!
    Oh it gets even better than that!!!

So a guy named Ryan Clark, he had a very good friend named Kyle, that died. Kyle was cremated and Ryan took a zip lock of his friends ashes earlier this year and during intermission, scattered Kyle over the glass and onto the ice. The zam came and promptly spread Kyle across the ice. Ryan was kicked out of Ball and said it was worth it.

So not only are you getting hockey player sweat, but you might also be getting a little bit of a dead guy named Kyle.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Oh it gets even better than that!!!

So a guy named Ryan Clark, he had a very good friend named Kyle, that died. Kyle was cremated and Ryan took a zip lock of his friends ashes earlier this year and during intermission, scattered Kyle over the glass and onto the ice. The zam came and promptly spread Kyle across the ice. Ryan was kicked out of Ball and said it was worth it.

So not only are you getting hockey player sweat, but you might also be getting a little bit of a dead guy named Kyle.
    I wasn't planning on getting this but now, no way ever!!!!
    Getting Stoked

5. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

The parade and rally were just amazing. I had never made it to the rally for the Avs before so I thought this time I'm going. I was down there by 6:30 and had a spot by the fence. It was so much fun. The highlight was the confetti. For some reason having confetti come down on you is something you just can't put into words. Add the singing Small Things and it's a memory I'll never forget.

UR if you look on my Twitter feed I have the video and I'm behind a big, big sign on the left, then you can see my head bopping to the music. But the next day, the truck left a mark, glad I experienced all of this because I need sleep again. Actually my left but your right on the video by Will Peters. I’m so bad with remembering this

MasterShake you guys did a fantastic job, thank you for all your hard work. Yes the players were smashed, like super duper smashed.
    Last edited by pnbronco; 07-03-2022 at 09:59 AM.
    Getting Stoked

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    The parade and rally were just amazing. I had never made it to the rally for the Avs before so I thought this time I'm going. I was down there by 6:30 and had a spot by the fence. It was so much fun. The highlight was the confetti. For some reason having confetti come down on you is something you just can't put into words. Add the singing Small Things and it's a memory I'll never forget.

UR if you look on my Twitter feed I have the video and I'm behind a big, big sign on the left, then you can see my head bopping to the music. But the next day, the truck left a mark, glad I experienced all of this because I need sleep again. Actually my left but your right on the video by Will Peters. I’m so bad with remembering this

MasterShake you guys did a fantastic job, thank you for all your hard work. Yes the players were smashed, like super duper smashed.
    Thanks! One of the cool little perks of being a public servant is I get to help out with stuff like this! I took the day off and took my son with me and had a blast! Hope we get one for the Nuggets and Broncos soon!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Kadri shirt becomes hot seller, raises money for good cause

At first, Adrienne Ruth thought it was a joke.

"My watch went off and it was, 'Ashley Kadri is calling you on Instagram,'" Ruth recalled in her interview with CBS4.

"The kid must have gotten the phone, butt dial, something like that," added Ruth with a smile.

But this was no joke.

"She messaged back and she was like, 'No, seriously, I need you to call me back.'"

So Ruth obliged.

"(Ashley) was like, 'Hey, Naz is on the flight back from Game four, and he wants to know if you can make a shirt for him. She explained it to me, and was like, 'Can you do this image with this text?' and I got a pretty good giggle out of it."
    rest - https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/new...-too-many-men/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

Default Sakic of Avalanche named General Manager of Year

Wins award after building roster into Stanley Cup champion

Joe Sakic of the Colorado Avalanche was named the winner of the Jim Gregory General Manager of the Year Award on Thursday.

Presented annually to the general manager who best excelled at his role during the regular season, the award is voted on by NHL GMs and a panel of NHL executives and print and broadcast media after the second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

The award was presented to Sakic at the 2022 Upper Deck NHL Draft by Monteal Canadiens legend Serge Savard.

Sakic has been Avalanche GM since his promotion from executive adviser May 10, 2013 and helped build the team that won the Stanley Cup this season, defeating the Tampa Bay Lightning in the Final in six games.
    rest - https://www.nhl.com/news/avalanche-s...ar/c-334854566

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

So we traded for NYR promising backup goalie for 2-3rds and a 5th. Sakic is now shopping the rights to Keumper for a late round pick this year.

With the Market for Goalies all dried up, I expect we will be able to make this trade.

Currently, we do not pick until the 6th round. Sakic says "F them picks!"
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

14. Default

Too many softies. What can ya say?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    Too many softies. What can ya say?
    I bet you know a lot about softies
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:

Default Colorado Avalanche promote Joe Sakic to president of hockey operations, Chris MacFarland to GM

The Colorado Avalanche are reshuffling their front office after winning the Stanley Cup.

Executive vice president/general manager Joe Sakic has been named the team's president of hockey operations, clearing the way for assistant GM Chris MacFarland to take over as the fifth general manager in Colorado team history.

MacFarland just completed his seventh season as the Avalanche's assistant GM

Sakic took over as general manager in September 2014. The Hockey Hall of Famer and former Avalanche star center oversaw a rebuild during which Colorado drafted defenseman Cale Makar and right wing Mikko Rantanen while making bold trades for players such as center Nazem Kadri and defenseman Devon Toews. The Avalanche made the playoffs for four straight seasons before breaking through with their 2022 Stanley Cup championship win over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...-macfarland-gm

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Default Avalanche re-signs forward Valeri Nichushkin to 8-year contract

The Avalanche is re-signing forward Valeri Nichushkin on an eight-year contract that runs through the 2029-30 season, the team announced late Monday afternoon.

The deal is valued at $49 million, according to media reports.

Nichushkin, 27, set career highs in goals (25), assists (27) and game-winning goals (five) last season. The 6-foot-4, 210-pound right wing was phenomenal during the Stanley Cup run with 15 points (nine goals).

“Signing Val to a long-term deal was a top priority for us this offseason, as he would have been one of the most sought-after forwards on the open market,” said Avalanche president of hockey operations Joe Sakic in a news release. “Val is a big, strong, fast, tenacious winger who is relentless on the puck. He can play on the first line with our top guys, you can move him up and down the lineup. He plays power play, penalty kill, any situation you need him to.

“He works hard off the ice as well in the gym and is a humble person and great teammate. He is such an important player in our lineup and a huge reason why we won the Stanley Cup.”
    https://www.denverpost.com/2022/07/1...act-extension/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

18. The Following 6 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

nice! i thought val was their most important free agent. . . dude is relentless on the forecheck, and scored some bigtime goals in the playoffs. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

20. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default Avalanche re-signs Josh Manson and Darren Helm just ahead of free agency

The Avalanche re-signed defenseman Josh Manson and forward Darren Helm in the 11th hour before free agency opened Wednesday morning.

Manson received a four-year contract worth $18 million ($4.5 million annual cap hit) and Helm signed a one-year deal worth $1.25 million.

Manson, who was acquired from Anaheim ahead of the trade deadline in March, was coming off a $4.1 million annual deal he signed with the Ducks in 2018. He and Helm — who signed a one-year, $1 million deal with the Avs as a free agent a year ago — were scheduled to become free agents at 10 a.m. MT on Wednesday.

Both became integral parts of Colorado’s run to winning the Stanley Cup.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2022/07/1...s-josh-manson/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Just re-signed Lehkonen for 5 years, 22 million as well. Super Joe running the champ back!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information