Page 473 of 502 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7520

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    This is the best team I have ever seen assembled.
    I think the only confusion is yours.

You have a really hard time admitting you were wrong, don't you.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

The assembled part does (arguably) point to from a pure roster construction, top-to-bottom

But, to bottom line it, I believe my man just self-styled

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Tell me if these two sentences are the same or different.

1. This is the best team I have ever seen assembled.

2. This is the best avs team ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsG1_wahKVc
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Tell me if these two sentences are the same or different.

1. This is the best team I have ever seen assembled.

2. This is the best avs team ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsG1_wahKVc
    To Joe's point, when many people read that, they're going to read it in his manner

Obfuscation!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    To Joe's point, when many people read that, they're going to read it in his manner

Obfuscation!
    To that I agree, which is why SR and North and I went into a nice discussion further down the road. One of those being that this team HAD to win the cup or it is a moot point. Which again comes back to reading and comprehension.

---
    Really it is anger that we got our shit pushed in and I became the target of said frustration by intentionally playing ignorant me thinks.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

To that I agree, which is why SR and North and I went into a nice discussion further down the road. One of those being that this team HAD to win the cup or it is a moot point. Which again comes back to reading and comprehension.

---
    Really it is anger that we got our shit pushed in and I became the target of said frustration by intentionally playing ignorant me thinks.
    Even now, had the Avs won the Cup, I would've still argued that the entire body of work of the 2000-2001 Cup team was a better team top to bottom than the 2020 team - and that includes coaching. I'd be happy to revisit that conversation with you.

Regardless of "assembled" or "best" or "whatever" you think you said, you said something that was easily interpretable as something that maybe you didn't necessarily mean. You aren't the target of anyone's frustrations, especially not mine. That's your ego talking. Maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, you should do a better job of choosing the correct words to more accurately get your point across in a manner that couldn't be interpreted as something else.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Even now, had the Avs won the Cup, I would've still argued that the entire body of work of the 2000-2001 Cup team was a better team top to bottom than the 2020 team - and that includes coaching. I'd be happy to revisit that conversation with you.

Regardless of "assembled" or "best" or "whatever" you think you said, you said something that was easily interpretable as something that maybe you didn't necessarily mean. You aren't the target of anyone's frustrations, especially not mine. That's your ego talking. Maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, you should do a better job of choosing the correct words to more accurately get your point across in a manner that couldn't be interpreted as something else.
    Get real here.
    1. Had this team won the cup its a discussion we could revisit. Because they did not there is no way to do so.
    2. lmao at ego. Dude im the one that constantly exasperates things here all the time just to make fun of myself.

3. And this is the important one. You guys are now moving the goal posts. You need to just let it go. Let me help you all out here:

DID I EVER SAY THIS IS THE BEST AVALANCHE TEAM IN TEAM HISTORY?

Did I say this sentence?????????????????????

The answer is an obvious NO! If you guys are too stupid for reading comprehension to understand the difference it is not I that needs to choose my words more carefully. It is anyone that cannot understand what they are reading. Furthermore- for PAGES it was discussed and expressly stated by myself that I did not say this was the best avalanche team ever. I said that! Multiple times. So that blows up your stupid theory about using words that can be confusing when I flat out smacked you guys in the face the exact words that "I never said they were the best avs team ever".

I have no idea why you guys are hanging on to this so badly? It is strange as hell.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Furthermore- for PAGES it was discussed and expressly stated by myself that I did not say this was the best avalanche team ever. I said that! Multiple times. So that blows up your stupid theory about using words that can be confusing when I flat out smacked you guys in the face the exact words that "I never said they were the best avs team ever".

Quoting this again because it seems we need to re-read and repeat things here many times.

Before responding. Please read the above post again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

You should probably stop calling people who are clearly not stupid, stupid.

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Get real here.
    1. Had this team won the cup its a discussion we could revisit. Because they did not there is no way to do so.
    2. lmao at ego. Dude im the one that constantly exasperates things here all the time just to make fun of myself.

3. And this is the important one. You guys are now moving the goal posts. You need to just let it go. Let me help you all out here:

DID I EVER SAY THIS IS THE BEST AVALANCHE TEAM IN TEAM HISTORY?

Did I say this sentence?????????????????????

The answer is an obvious NO! If you guys are too stupid for reading comprehension to understand the difference it is not I that needs to choose my words more carefully. It is anyone that cannot understand what they are reading. Furthermore- for PAGES it was discussed and expressly stated by myself that I did not say this was the best avalanche team ever. I said that! Multiple times. So that blows up your stupid theory about using words that can be confusing when I flat out smacked you guys in the face the exact words that "I never said they were the best avs team ever".

I have no idea why you guys are hanging on to this so badly? It is strange as hell.
    Saying it's the best team you've seen, or best team you've seen assembled, or however you think you said what you said, was at the time synonymous with "best Avs team ever" when you consider the context of the conversation. I think that's where you're hung up...the context and how your message was left to interpretation. Keep calling me stupid though.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

15. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

You should probably stop calling people who are clearly not stupid, stupid.

I know neither of you are. But you are both acting like it and this whole thing itself is also extremely stupid. So much so that I am done with it. Like arguing with a child. You guys think I said something I didnt. I think I said something clearly. Is there anything else? I know you have to think this is stupid too.

So how about.... Go avs the best avalanche team ever and in NHL history, but didnt win shit, but still the best avs team ever, or something.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Saying it's the best team you've seen, or best team you've seen assembled, or however you think you said what you said, was at the time synonymous with "best Avs team ever" when you consider the context of the conversation. I think that's where you're hung up...the context and how your message was left to interpretation. Keep calling me stupid though.
    Negative sir.

The 2013 broncos was a better team than the 2015 broncos. That team was assembled better. What it lacked was a head coach and a defenisve coach and Mike Mccoy being stuck on his stupid 3 and 7, bubble screen. By all accounts the 2013 team was assembled much better. However, they will never Ever be regarded as the best broncos team. They are not even in the conversation. The first and most obvious reason why is because they did not win it all. You and I had this exact conversation where I even stated, clearly and directly, that they had to win it all to even be in the convo. Until then, they are just the 2013 broncos. Possibly the best team the broncos have assembled, but meaningless because they didnt win shit. No one ever said the 2013 broncos were the best broncos team ever. No one said the 21 avs were the best avs team ever. Again, as we already discussed!!! Several pages back! Its there to see!!

If that still does not click then I do not know what else to say. Feel free to put words in my mouth however, I am bored of this. Completely.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Rehire Quinville!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Rehire Quinville!
    He did great for your hawks. I think I will pass.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Negative sir.

The 2013 broncos was a better team than the 2015 broncos...
    I can't agree as one team won the Championship and the other lost. Can equate it to... Whatever you wanted? Injuries, coaching, whatever. They won.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information