Page 468 of 502 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

So, that's 7 periods in a row of getting their asses whooped. Might want to do something about that.....
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

2. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    So, that's 7 periods in a row of getting their asses whooped. Might want to do something about that.....
    Underwhelming performance in this series. Need to see a complete 180°. They made the game 1 layup and have shat the bed since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

It feels like they thought after game 1 they could just coast. We are playing like ass. Bednar ripped em and they still came out flat. They are about to lose this shit if they don't come out strong in game 5 its a wrap and unacceptable.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

5. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, Lanche crumbling all of a sudden. Not good.....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Best Avs team ever?

Uh...

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Best Avs team ever?

Uh...
    Talent is only as good as the work rate put out. Right now its a talented team that was on cruise control. Hopefully this punch hurts and they wake the f up.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I told Hawg in a text last night that if the Avs lost the game last night that they wouldn't win another game in the series. Obviously I don't want that to be true, but if I'm being objective about it, Vegas has figured out how to beat the Avs and it's the same old story for them in the playoffs. Colorado just isn't physical enough and when other teams figure out how to trap them and take away the speed and finesse, it's all over.

One thing I've noticed consistently over the last three games is that the Avs have zero forecheck. They'll dump a puck in and there will be one, maybe two guys going in deep to get it. This isn't line-change stuff I'm talking about either. I saw it a lot last night especially. They need to get the puck in deep and actually chase after it. They have to be willing to play the physical game, cycle the puck, and find ways to stay in the offensive zone. Mack tried to get physical last night with a nice hit on McNabb, but other than that the Avs play like a bunch of pussies. Leading to my next point:

Get Nemeth the **** off the roster. Same with Soderberg. Nemeth is dog shit. Soderberg looks like he's skating at half speed. If Byram isn't on the roster tomorrow, I'll really question what Bednar is doing. Also, I miss EJ.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

My Habs are waiting for the winner

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Best Avs team ever?

Uh...
    I know you're old so I will spare you one.

Who said best avs team ever? Who said that?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I know you're old so I will spare you one.

Who said best avs team ever? Who said that?
    I still disagree with you that this is the best Avs team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I still disagree with you that this is the best Avs team ever.
    You are disagreeing with no one, because I never said this was the best avs team ever.

For the reading impared:

This might be the best team I have ever seen.

^^ That is completely different from the best avs team ever. With the way they are playing they are not even close to best avs team ever. And if bednar is too retarded to get rid of Nemeth and soda and put byrum and oconnor in then we deserve to lose. Jt also should not be on the second line. He needs to be back with JT on the 3rd.

4th line should be newhook, ranta and oconnor
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

You are disagreeing with no one, because I never said this was the best avs team ever.

For the reading impared:

This might be the best team I have ever seen.

^^ That is completely different from the best avs team ever. With the way they are playing they are not even close to best avs team ever. And if bednar is too retarded to get rid of Nemeth and soda and put byrum and oconnor in then we deserve to lose. Jt also should not be on the second line. He needs to be back with JT on the 3rd.

4th line should be newhook, ranta and oconnor
    The Avs have been in Colorado since 1995. You've seen all of the Avs teams. They're not the best Avs team I've seen. Regardless, I don't agree with your takes here.

O'Connor isn't ready. I don't think he has been cleared to play yet. I also don't want to see Ranta anymore. Newhook has been invisible. I'd rather see O'Brien. Sherwood gots ta go too.

I'd like to see:

First line of Mack, Rantanen, and Gabe
    Second line of Jost, Burakovsky, and Saad
    Third line of JT, Val, and Donskoi
    Fourth line of PE, O'Brien, and Kaut

On defense I'd like to see:
    Makar - Toews
    Sammy G - Timmons
    Byram - Graves

17. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    The Avs have been in Colorado since 1995. You've seen all of the Avs teams. They're not the best Avs team I've seen. Regardless, I don't agree with your takes here.

O'Connor isn't ready. I don't think he has been cleared to play yet. I also don't want to see Ranta anymore. Newhook has been invisible. I'd rather see O'Brien. Sherwood gots ta go too.

I'd like to see:

First line of Mack, Rantanen, and Gabe
    Second line of Jost, Burakovsky, and Saad
    Third line of JT, Val, and Donskoi
    Fourth line of PE, O'Brien, and Kaut

On defense I'd like to see:
    Makar - Toews
    Sammy G - Timmons
    Byram - Graves

Thats fine. I still think they might be. Who knows.

As for as LOC he is in the lineup for tonight my man! About Effing time too! Ranta has been invisible. Newhook too. But we need an energy line. Obrien and sherwood suck. Obrien is nothing outside of that one fight. He and reaves can drop gloves but that does us no good.

Kaut should be up too. Id rather Kaut than Ranta tbh.

4th line of belly, newhook and oconner is better. I do not like Josty as a top 6. I just dont. He has been working his ass off, but he is holding that line back, imo. Wish Kadris suspension was not upheld. He has been playing like shit but we miss him.

I still would rather JT and TJ on the same line. They have much better chemistry. Jost drags the second line down.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Thats fine. I still think they might be. Who knows.

As for as LOC he is in the lineup for tonight my man! About Effing time too! Ranta has been invisible. Newhook too. But we need an energy line. Obrien and sherwood suck. Obrien is nothing outside of that one fight. He and reaves can drop gloves but that does us no good.

Kaut should be up too. Id rather Kaut than Ranta tbh.

4th line of belly, newhook and oconner is better. I do not like Josty as a top 6. I just dont. He has been working his ass off, but he is holding that line back, imo. Wish Kadris suspension was not upheld. He has been playing like shit but we miss him.

I still would rather JT and TJ on the same line. They have much better chemistry. Jost drags the second line down.
    Bednar said O'Connor is available, but he's not in the projected lineup that is posted to NHL.com. According to that he's listed as being scratched. Byram isn't in the lineup goddammit. I wasn't impressed with Byram much during the games he played in the regular season, but he can't be worse than Nemeth.

Agree on O'Brien, but the Avs have been getting severely outmatched physically and O'Brien would be better in the lineup for game five than Soderberg. O'Brien could get under people's skin and force Vegas in to taking some bad penalties which would give the Avs some much needed PP time. Jost doesn't drag the second line down at all. He's a high energy guy, forechecks well, good puck possession, cycles well, isn't afraid to go in to the corners and dig. I like him a lot. And according to the lineup on NHL.com he's centering the second line with Donskoi and Val. They've got JT on the third line with Andre and Saad. Looks like the exact same lineup as the last game.

MacKinnon needs to channel his inner Peter Forsberg tonight and just go HAM on everyone. Like I told my dear friend Hawg, I don't see the Avs winning tonight at all, but if there is such a thing as a make-or-break game, tonight is it and the Avs need to dig really ******* deep if they want to pull it out.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I'm stupidly optimistic about tonights game. We haven't seen the Avs with their backs against the wall so I'm at least expecting them to come out fast. If they lose tonight thats it though.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information