Page 466 of 502 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Also- EJ was skating today too! Doubtful he makes it back for this series.
    That's good to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Oh....shit

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Dang this team is crazy great tonight.
    Getting Stoked

7. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Call the ******* mortician; dem boys dead!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

For those who get NHL network, they are talking to players. Right now it is two from Vegas.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

So much for being rusty! Lol

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

ps. Just in case none of you were aware alltitude was showing it and the post game interviews and pressers and johnny wine celler and such. Even though the guide said boxing, I believe.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:

Default Golden Knights coach Peter DeBoer defends Ryan Reaves’ actions, while Avs’ Jared Bednar declares “I didn’t like the play” on Ryan Graves

Jared Bednar probably didn’t want to get into a war of words Monday morning.

The Avalanche coach generally played down what Vegas coach Peter DeBoer said 90 minutes earlier about the match penalty and potential pending suspension to Golden Knights fourth-line winger Ryan Reaves in Sunday’s Game 1 at Ball Arena.

“It’s not hard to defend Ryan Reaves. To me, Ryan Reaves is one of the cleanest tough guys that I’ve seen in the league in my 12-13 years,” DeBoer said in a video news conference.

“He’s consistently a clean, physical player. As far as the incident that’s in Player Safety (hands). I do know a couple of things: His gloves never came off and no one was hurt on the play. Whether they’re going to look at what’s between the lines and think there’s something there that maybe I don’t see, that’s their department, not mine.”

Reaves, perhaps the NHL’s last remaining true enforcer, cross-checked Avs goalie Philipp Grubauer in the back of the head before throwing defenseman Ryan Graves to the ice in the third period of Colorado’s 7-1 rout. The then appeared to place his knee on his Graves’ head and glove-punch him. Graves was bloodied and attended to by a trainer while lying on the ice. He returned to finish the game.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/3...r-ryan-graves/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

ps. Just in case none of you were aware alltitude was showing it and the post game interviews and pressers and johnny wine celler and such. Even though the guide said boxing, I believe.
    Google translate doesn't have this language--what's it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Google translate doesn't have this language--what's it mean?
    It means that the TV guide depicts the channel "alltitude" as airing, as of yesterday evening, boxing. However, upon inspection they were not broadcasting boxing. Production of the avs game, post game, post interviews and of course, the best post game analysis "Johnnys Wine Cellar". The wine cellar is a feature of Raycroft, Kyle Queef, and Johnny Michael Liles (former Avs defenseman) with by far the best analysis post game. It is a staple of any Avs fan to know and enjoy Johnnys Wine Cellar.

Use this knowledge to your advantage on Wednesday should the guide show an alternative program. It may in fact be our own announcers, not the bias national chumps (who are really really really bad) and the post game breakdowns I mentioned. In addition you likely will get intermission analysis from Kyle, Raycroft, Moser and Pete.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Countdown to 50 minutes until game time!!! Rd 2 vs Vegas. Winner of this series likely wins the cup!

Logan O'connor is skating and cleared to play. I am unsure if he has been dressed tonight or not. I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather see him in the lineup instead of Soda.

Another to watch is Nemeth on D vs Vegas. He matches up size wise better and with hits. However, Bo Byrum is cleared to play as well from his concussions. If we bring Bo in likely nemeth will be the one out. If we find we need more speed (El. Oh. El) then he might take Nemeths spot. For now, I am thinking they go with size since we have all sorts of speed.

Also- EJ was skating today too! Doubtful he makes it back for this series.
    EJ is still on this roster? Who knew?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This little bitch is a hair puller?

"Reaves continues the altercation, using his body weight to force Graves’ head into the ice," the league said in its suspension video. "As both the officials and other players attempt unsuccessfully to separate the two, Reaves continues to push forcefully down on the vulnerable Graves, eventually ripping his helmet off. During this scrum, both the officials and Reaves acknowledge that a chunk of Graves’ hair was pulled out by Reaves."

19. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:

Default Vegas’ Ryan Reaves suspended two games for Game 1 actions against Avalanche

Vegas Golden Knights forward Ryan Reaves was issued a two-game suspension Monday for roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct against Avalanche defenseman Ryan Graves in Sunday’s Game 1 at Ball Arena.

At 8:04 of the third period with the Avs leading 6-1, Reaves was assessed two roughing minors and a match penalty (ejection). The minors were his cross-check on Colorado goalie Philipp Grubauer and punching Graves and throwing him to the ice. Reaves, 6-foot-2 and 225 pounds, then removed Graves’ helmet and placed a knee on Graves’ head while it was against the ice.

In a video by the NHL’s Department of Player Safety, it said Reaves and the Knights acknowledge Reaves pulled out a chunk of Graves’ hair and his actions were in retaliation from Graves’ earlier hit on Knights forward Mattias Janmark.
    https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/3...mes-avalanche/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information