Page 454 of 502 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Announced a little bit ago, will resume at midnight ET on NBCSN
    LOl so the game resumes at 10pm. omg lol. That ice really really needs to freeze up!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

So they will go back out at 10 pm? The view of everything is so beautiful. I miss Tahoe so much.
    Getting Stoked

3. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    So they will go back out at 10 pm? The view of everything is so beautiful. I miss Tahoe so much.
    Are you originally from Tahoe?

Avalanche-Golden Knights Outdoor Game Suspended Until 10 p.m. MT. Contest has been suspended after the first period in the interest of Player safety. The Colorado Avalanche's game against the Vegas Golden Knights as part of the 2021 NHL Outdoors at Lake Tahoe has been delayed after the first period in the interest of player safety due to ice conditions. The contest is scheduled to resume with the expectation of completing the second and third periods at 10 p.m. MT on NBCSN, Sportsnet and TVA Sports.
    rest - https://www.nhl.com/avalanche/news/a...ed/c-321612614

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Are you originally from Tahoe?

rest - https://www.nhl.com/avalanche/news/a...ed/c-321612614
    No but we went to the Golf Tournament every year for about 10 years and had the best vacation there ever times. In 2019 we were having car trouble so we skipped it and then 2020 happened. I’m not sure it’ll be open in time for 2021, so seeing it today made me realize how much I miss it.

I am from the San Luis Valley in southern Colorado.
    Getting Stoked

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I planned my entire Saturday around that damn game. Watched the second and third periods yesterday morning. All is well that ends well. The Avs out-classed Vegas and Mack was a man on fire. Great win. Looking forward to tonight.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Well that was rough. It’s weird to panic over 2 losses in a row but a brutal 3rd.
    Getting Stoked

Well that was rough. It’s weird to panic over 2 losses in a row but a brutal 3rd.
    Weve looked like crap for the past few games. Part of it is pressing too hard. Part of it is bad luck on the defensive side. Part is the puck just will not go in. We are in a drought. We have had so many golden opportunities and it just wont go. I was actually a little relieved that we did not get the bounces tonight. It shows me that we are just in a funk and not that we lost chemistry and are playing like ass.

We will get out of it. The pucks will start to fall. The cheddar will come. Just not ours right now. Maybe we can bounce back against phx. If not. The slump wont last much longer. I typically recall about 6 to 8 games. So we are about about to be over the hump
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Weve looked like crap for the past few games. Part of it is pressing too hard. Part of it is bad luck on the defensive side. Part is the puck just will not go in. We are in a drought. We have had so many golden opportunities and it just wont go. I was actually a little relieved that we did not get the bounces tonight. It shows me that we are just in a funk and not that we lost chemistry and are playing like ass.

We will get out of it. The pucks will start to fall. The cheddar will come. Just not ours right now. Maybe we can bounce back against phx. If not. The slump wont last much longer. I typically recall about 6 to 8 games. So we are about about to be over the hump
    The Avs have only played bad the last two games. The previous three against Vegas were all awesome games. Byram played like shit last night. The offense wasn’t clicking. The only time the Avs looked like the Avs last night was after they scored their second goal and started pushing the pace. That ended when Minny scored their fourth goal.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    The Avs have only played bad the last two games. The previous three against Vegas were all awesome games. Byram played like shit last night. The offense wasn’t clicking. The only time the Avs looked like the Avs last night was after they scored their second goal and started pushing the pace. That ended when Minny scored their fourth goal.
    We have scored about 8 goals in 8 games. I would say that we have been in a slump. The team is so talented that we have hung in there on a few and gutted out a few W. But 2 shutouts. a 1 goal win. That is 1 goal in 3 games. All within the last like 7 games. For this team. Its bad.

Bryam def did not look good. I was of the hype that he might be as good as makar. He is not. That boy still a badass but he plays like a rookie. Not going to get worried about that. Sucks that EJ is out for so long.

Yep that last rush for the avs was a constant on slaught! I thought for sure we were going to come back and win the game. We were ALL over them. The puck just isnt moving our way right now. I wonder if we light up the yotes like we did in playoffs or if the offensive struggles are still going to hang around? After the back to back games I do think we will bounce back if we have not. Slumps dont last too long.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

We have scored about 8 goals in 8 games. I would say that we have been in a slump. The team is so talented that we have hung in there on a few and gutted out a few W. But 2 shutouts. a 1 goal win. That is 1 goal in 3 games. All within the last like 7 games. For this team. Its bad.

Bryam def did not look good. I was of the hype that he might be as good as makar. He is not. That boy still a badass but he plays like a rookie. Not going to get worried about that. Sucks that EJ is out for so long.

Yep that last rush for the avs was a constant on slaught! I thought for sure we were going to come back and win the game. We were ALL over them. The puck just isnt moving our way right now. I wonder if we light up the yotes like we did in playoffs or if the offensive struggles are still going to hang around? After the back to back games I do think we will bounce back if we have not. Slumps dont last too long.
    Vegas is a very good team, so the low goals over the last five games don't really bother me, except for last night. Burakovski is non-existent. Kadri is one of the sloppiest "top six" forwards I've seen in a long time in terms of stick handling and puck possession. Donskoi has been invisible all season. The team has some issues with secondary scoring not showing up. I'd really love to see Jost get hot. Timmins is also not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Vegas is a very good team, so the low goals over the last five games don't really bother me, except for last night. Burakovski is non-existent. Kadri is one of the sloppiest "top six" forwards I've seen in a long time in terms of stick handling and puck possession. Donskoi has been invisible all season. The team has some issues with secondary scoring not showing up. I'd really love to see Jost get hot. Timmins is also not that good.
    Dude Timmons has been a HUGE let down! I was quite high on him. I wonder if the concussions are still in his head.

I am not okay with that low scoring. Vegas is good but we are better. 2 shutouts is not ok for this team. We usually light them up. Kadri is my boy. I love him. He and the rest of the team need to figure it out. We have waaaaaaay too much talent to be scoring 2 goals or less. I would say even 3 goals or less is a let down for this team. I know that is not really a feasible number, but we are stacked.

The goals will come. I am not worried. Every team falls into a goal drought.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Dude Timmons has been a HUGE let down! I was quite high on him. I wonder if the concussions are still in his head.

I am not okay with that low scoring. Vegas is good but we are better. 2 shutouts is not ok for this team. We usually light them up. Kadri is my boy. I love him. He and the rest of the team need to figure it out. We have waaaaaaay too much talent to be scoring 2 goals or less. I would say even 3 goals or less is a let down for this team. I know that is not really a feasible number, but we are stacked.

The goals will come. I am not worried. Every team falls into a goal drought.
    I like Kadri too, but he's just really sloppy. He turns the puck over A LOT.

I'm a little worried to be honest. Every game counts and the Avs can't afford a slump if they want to do what they want to do this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Just remembered that a game is on. Found it and watched them scored the 2nd and 3rd goal. Nice way to end my night.
    Getting Stoked

Just remembered that a game is on. Found it and watched them scored the 2nd and 3rd goal. Nice way to end my night.
    We play again tomorrow too
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

We play again tomorrow too
    You were so right about the goals opening up. When they got the 5th I thought, OK. Time to do something else. When this team is on they are scary in a good way for our fan base.
    Getting Stoked

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information