Page 451 of 502 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Not sure of your size, but I once had a phlebotomist tell me that the bigger the man...the more likely they will feel dizziness, nausea and potentially pass out after giving blood. Happens to me every time, regardless of me eating or not
    Im huge! 5'11 and 180.
    Not big at all. I have had blood drawn at least over a 100 times. Never had an issue before. I literally used to have it drawn 1x a week every week for an entire year. I was also in HS then so, you know, young and strong and shit. Who knows what happened. Just a weird thing.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Jost didn't fight anyone. Compher did.

What do you have to go off of that you feel Mack will be out for two weeks. I literally rewatched the entire first and second period of the game last weekend and couldn't see one play or one shift where he would've gotten hurt.
    Yes, JT not TJ.

Its been reported that Mack is week to week. And more on the 2 weeks side than the 1 week. I watched the entire game too and I never saw anything either. Maybe he just tweaked his knee or something? But he missed the last game, and with this delay maybe only the 1 game. He is week to week though.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Yes, JT not TJ.

Its been reported that Mack is week to week. And more on the 2 weeks side than the 1 week. I watched the entire game too and I never saw anything either. Maybe he just tweaked his knee or something? But he missed the last game, and with this delay maybe only the 1 game. He is week to week though.
    Yeah, I know he's week to week but you sounded pretty sure that he was going to be out closer to two weeks than one. I thought maybe one of your "insiders" gave you some deets.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:

Im huge! 5'11 and 180.
    Not big at all. I have had blood drawn at least over a 100 times. Never had an issue before. I literally used to have it drawn 1x a week every week for an entire year. I was also in HS then so, you know, young and strong and shit. Who knows what happened. Just a weird thing.
    I'm at 6'2", 245. Giving blood ****s me up every time.

Yeah, I know he's week to week but you sounded pretty sure that he was going to be out closer to two weeks than one. I thought maybe one of your "insiders" gave you some deets.
    Nah that was just the info reported. Sounded more week to week than 1 week. I could ask my buddy but I dont want to bother him for something small like that.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I'm at 6'2", 245. Giving blood ****s me up every time.
    Thats crazy. I wonder why
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I almost pass out every time I get blood taken. I have a major needle phobia and I know it. I warn the nurses ahead of time and try looking away and breathing. Not sure what's going on with you UR, but I just stay put, practice slow breathing and get up when I feel more normal. It's not so bad when you know it could be coming.

Just saw that Gabe got added to the NHL's COVID Protocol list. I have no idea what this means, but thought I would share.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

All Avs games postponed until 2/11. Gabe landed on the list.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

All Avs games postponed until 2/11. Gabe landed on the list.
    Dang. Hope they recover well.

But the real tragedy here is my entertainment and fitness needs. I've been riding the bike while watching the games, what will I do now? Watch Band of Brothers instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

But the real tragedy here is my entertainment and fitness needs. I've been riding the bike while watching the games, what will I do now? Watch Band of Brothers instead?
    You could. I've enjoyed re-watching Band of Brothers. I'm on part six now. Such an amazing show. Makes me really think what people would all be like if they were all like Dick Winters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

You should get on clubhouse, seriously. For you it's a good fit. Do that while you ride.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

You should get on clubhouse, seriously. For you it's a good fit. Do that while you ride.
    Again, that sounds nefarious.

Again, that sounds nefarious.
    Huh whatchu talkin bout willis ?
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Huh whatchu talkin bout willis ?
    Anything called "Clubhouse" sounds like it's probably not what it is. Google "Clubhouse Dallas" and let me know what comes up. Coach knows what I'm talking about.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Do they give 'massages' at the clubhouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information