Page 424 of 502 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 7520

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Atleast we have the Avs to look forward to with this shit show football team.

Is there a station like 1043 that instead of non stop broncos talk they talk about the Avs all day?

I have been gravitating towards the Avs and Hockey for a number of years now and only want to focus all my attention on 1 sport/team and am ready to go Avs and Hockey over the Broncos and Football.

I generally focus on one team/sport and just keep up with what the others are doing but don't generally watch their games.

For me, hockey has always been a more enjoyable product and it's becoming more and more so all the time but I have followed football because of habit but I really like the Hockey more. Time to fully jump.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Glad Mikko signed. Hopefully his immigration stuff doesn't hold him up from being on the opening night roster. Even though his contract is staggered, the AAV wasn't as high as I thought especially with the contract Marner signed. I think Mikko's agent was just trying to gain leverage any way he can and holding Mikko out in an attempt to get Sakic to cave and overpay. I'm glad that didn't happen. Laine signed too and he and Mikko share an agent, so my suspicions are somewhat verified.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Anyone live out of area that has NHL TV?

I am considering subscribing just for the Avs as it is a little bit cheaper than the full package but it talks about black out days. I don't want to drop $115 and find that I can't watch a lot of games.

I also Redd It about another option...I have used this for games but I would like to listen to alot of games when I go to bed and figure I hope I can listen to games as well through that.

Might just do a combo of what I Redd It about and tune in premium for the radio.

*edit* Looks like because I AM out of market I shouldn't ever have to worry about blackouts?
    Last edited by Rick; 09-30-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Is there a station like 1043 that instead of non stop broncos talk they talk about the Avs all day?

I have been gravitating towards the Avs and Hockey for a number of years now and only want to focus all my attention on 1 sport/team and am ready to go Avs and Hockey over the Broncos and Football.

I generally focus on one team/sport and just keep up with what the others are doing but don't generally watch their games.

For me, hockey has always been a more enjoyable product and it's becoming more and more so all the time but I have followed football because of habit but I really like the Hockey more. Time to fully jump.
    Altitude has "Altitude Sports Radio", which I imagine they talk a lot about the Avs and Nuggets, but also Broncos, etc.

https://www.altitudesportsradio.com/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Avalanche trims roster to 26, risks losing A.J. Greer on waiver wire

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/09/2...-roster-to-26/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I really hope Jayson Megna gets a spot on the 4th line. His preseason play was really good, and while I know he's not exactly some young prospect, I still think he should be rewarded for his hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Really excited to see how the team looks this year with Cale.

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I really hope Jayson Megna gets a spot on the 4th line. His preseason play was really good, and while I know he's not exactly some young prospect, I still think he should be rewarded for his hard work.
    Welp, so much for that!
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I am considering subscribing just for the Avs as it is a little bit cheaper than the full package but it talks about black out days. I don't want to drop $115 and find that I can't watch a lot of games.

I also Redd It about another option...I have used this for games but I would like to listen to alot of games when I go to bed and figure I hope I can listen to games as well through that.

Might just do a combo of what I Redd It about and tune in premium for the radio.

*edit* Looks like because I AM out of market I shouldn't ever have to worry about blackouts?
    I buy the NHL Center Ice package through NHL.com and watch the games on Roku's app. I pay $158 per year for it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Welp, so much for that!
    Yeah, he was sent down over the weekend, so you're a little late there bud.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Yeah, he was sent down over the weekend, so you're a little late there bud.
    Huh? He was put on Waivers today...

I have a firestick and gears tv. Firestick is $30. Gears tv is $10 monthly. It has nhl center ice, sunday ticket etc. Its from philly i think so no blackouts ever.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Interesting...

Interesting...

Connauton sucks I think.
    If that were the case Id rather pull up Bowen and get him some reps on the fly. I dont mind sending him down, but not over connauton.

So pumped for our team this year. The players seem to feel it too. Met a bunch of them last week at the rink. Theyre confident and young AF!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information