Page 393 of 502 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Avalanche Goalie Semyon Varlamov Named NHL First Star Of The Week

DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov was named the NHL’s First Star of the Week.

Varlamov went 3-0-0 with a 1.34 goals-against average and one shutout last week.

VARLY 🌟
    VARLY 🌟
    VARLY 🌟

Congrats! #GoAvsGo pic.twitter.com/v68bSd5Os9

— Colorado Avalanche (@Avalanche) February 25, 2019
    rest - https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/02/...rst-star-week/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Derick Brassard to Avalanche: Colorado acquires forward from Florida

The Colorado Avalanche on Monday acquired Derick Brassard from the Florida Panthers ahead of the 1 p.m. MT NHL trade deadline, according to The Sports Network.

Brassard was traded along with a sixth-round draft pick for Colorado’s 2020 third-round pick, according to the report. The Panthers play the Avalanche on Monday night at the Pepsi Center, and Brassard was rumored to have been pulled off the ice at the morning skate. He is expected to play against Florida in his first game in an Avs sweater.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2019/02/2...ded-avalanche/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Traded for a guy to play the third line? I guess.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Traded for a guy to play the third line? I guess.
    Who the hell is this guy! ^^^^

Good to see you amigo
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Who the hell is this guy! ^^^^

Good to see you amigo
    I'm new here.

How ya been?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I don't hate the move. In order to rationalize reuniting rant/mack/landy line, some bodies have to come from somewhere. It's not like Stone was gonna come play for us.

And if he sucks and we don't want him back, at least we recoup a 6th rounder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

I'm new here.

How ya been?

Real good brother. Things have been really good. Still down near Galveston? Kid? Car? Wifey?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Real good brother. Things have been really good. Still down near Galveston? Kid? Car? Wifey?
    Good to hear! Still playing hockey? How's everything else with you?

I'm in the Houston area west of the city 30 minutes or so in a town called Fulshear. We moved out this way in the summer of 2017 because we hated where we lived prior (Pearland). Not working in Galveston anymore thank god. I'm a project manager for a Texas home builder (Perry Homes). I have a truck? I live in Texas. Kids are good. Wife is good...graduated from nursing school last summer and is working in the OR at a hospital not far from us in Cypress. It's good man. Can't complain.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I don't hate the move. In order to rationalize reuniting rant/mack/landy line, some bodies have to come from somewhere. It's not like Stone was gonna come play for us.

And if he sucks and we don't want him back, at least we recoup a 6th rounder.
    My guess is they traded for him because of his pretty extensive playoff experience. Problem is, you gotta make the playoffs to utilize that experience.

Good to hear! Still playing hockey? How's everything else with you?

I'm in the Houston area west of the city 30 minutes or so in a town called Fulshear. We moved out this way in the summer of 2017 because we hated where we lived prior (Pearland). Not working in Galveston anymore thank god. I'm a project manager for a Texas home builder (Perry Homes). I have a truck? I live in Texas. Kids are good. Wife is good...graduated from nursing school last summer and is working in the OR at a hospital not far from us in Cypress. It's good man. Can't complain.
    Still playing. Quit the competitive league. Just mens league now. Too old and too much alcohol to drink to keep up with the 20 year olds.

That sounds nice. Happy for you guys. You used to have a mustang or something. IDK its been a while. Thats good for her and the kids. Good to hear everything is going well. You ever get on the ice anymore? When are you going to get your happy ass back out here for a game or drink? I missed the one time you were out here. Sad day that was.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Still playing. Quit the competitive league. Just mens league now. Too old and too much alcohol to drink to keep up with the 20 year olds.

That sounds nice. Happy for you guys. You used to have a mustang or something. IDK its been a while. Thats good for her and the kids. Good to hear everything is going well. You ever get on the ice anymore? When are you going to get your happy ass back out here for a game or drink? I missed the one time you were out here. Sad day that was.
    I hear ya man. I'm about to be 35 and there's no way I could hang with kids anymore especially after not skating in seven years. Shortage of rinks out here too.

Oh yeah..:my Cobra. Man I sold that thing in 2011. Funny the things people remember about you when you've been MIA.

Honestly I have no idea when I'll be in Colorado again. The last time I was there with Joe, dog, Pola and her husband, and Shake I had such a great time. Now that my wife is done with school and working our schedule has normalized so hopefully we'll be able to get out more. I saw Davii a couple years ago but that's the last time I've seen anyone.
    Last edited by SR; 02-26-2019 at 03:29 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I hear ya man. I'm about to be 35 and there's no way I could hang with kids anymore especially after not skating in seven years. Shortage of rinks out here too.

Oh yeah..:my Cobra. Man I sold that thing in 2011. Funny the things people remember about you when you've been MIA.

Honestly I have no idea when I'll be in Colorado again. The last time I was there with Joe, dog, Pola and her husband, and Shake I had such a great time. Now that my wife is done with school and working our schedule has normalized so hopefully we'll be able to get out more. I saw David a couple years ago but that's the last time I've seen anyone.
    Good to see you back!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Thanks dude! How's the fam?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

leaving while pumping lemon juice into the wound. Thanks yoko.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

What the story with 'bunch of jerks'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information