Page 284 of 502 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    And varly has another trifecta save sequence worthy of Roy status. In fact that sequence reminded me of the three back to back to back saves Roy has on Detroit in the playoffs one year. Varly was not quite as good as pattys were, but holy cow!!

Yeah, he's playing standing on his head... even got a few saves from his own guys (Tanguay?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Tanguay had the speed, he should have shot there instead if forcing a bad angle shot from landy.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Holy shit!

That was a CRAZY save by the Dallas netminder.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I wasn't THAT impressed, the shot appeared to be right in his glove... he didn't even have to move. A bit wider of an angle and that's a goal.

But the fact that he was on his back does make it bit better.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I wasn't THAT impressed, the shot appeared to be right in his glove... he didn't even have to move. A bit wider of an angle and that's a goal.

But the fact that he was on his back does make it bit better.
    Well, I thought it was awesome.

When I'm laying on the couch watching TV, there's no way in hell I have reflexes like that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

They changed icing? Great, just when I thought I finally understood it after 20 years.

8. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well, I thought it was awesome.

When I'm laying on the couch watching TV, there's no way in hell I have reflexes like that.
    Depends on what is flung my way. I can catch beer with my ankles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They changed icing? Great, just when I thought I finally understood it after 20 years.
    Yeah, something about who gets to the line first, or something. I don't get it. And I barely got it before.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Depends on what is flung my way. I can catch beer with my ankles.
    My beer does not get shaken.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Damn entertaining game. Dallas came to play. Was a good corollary to the other recent dallas denver game. And we are both 6-0 baby!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

AMAZING start. It's fun to watch the Avs again...

If the defending player gets to the dot (in his own zone) first it's an icing and he doesn't have to touch it. If the attacking player gets to the dot before the defender (like duchene did) icing is waved off. In the circumstance of a tie (which is pretty much what we saw with duchene) it's a judgment call. They can let it play or blow the whistle.

So basically instead of who ever touches it first, it has now become a race to the dot.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    If the defending player gets to the dot (in his own zone) first it's an icing and he doesn't have to touch it. If the attacking player gets to the dot before the defender (like duchene did) icing is waved off. In the circumstance of a tie (which is pretty much what we saw with duchene) it's a judgment call. They can let it play or blow the whistle.

So basically instead of who ever touches it first, it has now become a race to the dot.

I'll try (and most likely fail) to remember that.

I wonder how sweet it was for Roy to tie Tremblay for the best start in history for rookie coach...

...I SOOOO hope they can beat the Dead Wings to give him the record.

That would be icing on the cake...esp. doing it against that ****-ing POS team.

19. The Following User High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

I just hope the team doesn't get a let down when they lose the first one. They have won 6 in a row but you know that will not last, they will lose at some point, our goalies may even get shelled some nights, hopefully they respond well and realize it was just one game.

21. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information