Page 280 of 502 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 7518

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Then you were fully aware that Boston has readily employed Chara in front of the net on the PP, just as they have already done tonight?
    I didn't notice, and I don't give a shit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Oh look. At 6:13 of the 1st who is in front of the net on the PP w/ Krug on the point?

My God.
    It's 1-0 Avs. How's Chara in front of Giggy working out so far?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I didn't notice, and I don't give a shit.
    It appears a lot of you Broncos fans don't notice intricacies of the game of hockey. I guess I will have to keep it simple in order to effectively communicate with you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

It appears a lot of you Broncos fans don't notice intricacies of the game of hockey. I guess I will have to keep it simple in order to effectively communicate with you.
    I promise you that U29 and I are much better with anything hockey than you are. Just because we don't give a shit about the Bruins doesn't mean anything.

That said, if you want to talk Avalanche, this is the thread. If you want to be a **** face and troll around, go do it somewhere else. There is a blanket NHL thread if you'd like to go post about other-than-Avalanche topics.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

In simple terms, please let us know why the Avs are up 1-0

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quit being a douche. This isn't the smack forum.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quit being a douche. This isn't the smack forum.
    UR and Thnikk started it with their inaccurate info and they have obviously ran for cover. Do you wish to apologize on their behalf?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    In simple terms, please let us know why the Avs are up 1-0
    Giggy b good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

UR and Thnikk started it with their inaccurate info and they have obviously ran for cover. Do you wish to apologize on their behalf?
    Geeze. I don't give a shit.

Oh look. At 6:13 of the 1st who is in front of the net on the PP w/ Krug on the point?

My God.

And what is the score? I'm not watching rot now but last I looked we were winning.

I stand by my statement that it is beyond foolish to put chars infront. It then gain, Boston did lose in the cup and are losing now so maybe I'm on to something.....
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Actually I am currently dropping a deuce and then going to take a shower before my girl comes over. I'll be back to play tho, don't worry about that.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Actually I am currently dropping a deuce and then going to take a shower before my girl comes over. I'll be back to play tho, don't worry about that.
    I hope everything comes out OK.

14. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good job Lucic.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Good job Lucic.
    I agree Mo. That was dumb.

I will now switch to TBS between periods to see who will face the Red Sox in the ALCS. It's great to be a Boston sports fan!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I agree Mo. That was dumb.

I will now switch to TBS between periods to see who will face the Red Sox in the ALCS. It's great to be a Boston sports fan!
    I am watching the football game. What's the score over there?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information