Page 279 of 502 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 7516

Thread: THE official Colorado Avalanche/NHL thread!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    You talking about Chara? I can't wait to see him park his 6' 9" frame in front of your geriatric goaltender on the PP.
    WTE, it's amusing when you talk smack about things you have no clue about. I expect a good game.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

2. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    WTE, it's amusing when you talk smack about things you have no clue about. I expect a good game.
    Well I usually don't understand your sense of humor. It's rather strange.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

WTE, you are like my 2 year old daughter this morning. Throwing a fit, laying on the floor because she wasn't getting what she wanted. Like good parents, we didn't give her what she wanted, the fit stopped, and she went back to being the big girl that she normally is.

WTE, we just want you to go back to being the big girl that you normally are.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

You talking about Chara? I can't wait to see him park his 6' 9" frame in front of your geriatric goaltender on the PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post

In other words WTE- when you have a Defenseman, who has a 107+ MPH slapshot, you do not stick in in front of the netminder where the C or Wingers usually play. What he is saying is basically you do not know what you are talking about-thereby rendering your smack talk insignificant. Actually, he did say that. In the quote above.

Defenseman Rarely, if ever get low enough to stand in front and screen goalies. It happens on occasion and usually in a 5-3 or 6-3 circumstance, but almost never when said defenseman has the HARDEST shot out of all the current and former NHL players ever. You keep him up top to keep firing Bombs down on the defense.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Avs look to extend unbeaten streak Thursday against Bruins in Boston

BOSTON — The Avalanche will try to knock off another unbeaten team Thursday night, this time one that wears familiar black and gold with a spoked "B" on the jersey.

The 3-0 Avs play the 2-0 Boston Bruins at TD Garden (5 p.m., Altitude), hoping to extend what already has been their best start since the team moved to Denver in 1995.

Jean-Sebastien Giguere will start in goal for the Avs. He will be the only new player to the lineup that beat Toronto to start a three-game road trip Tuesday night. Defenseman Ryan Wilson skated again but coach Patrick Roy will keep him out of the lineup another game.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/...against-bruins

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Why would they put the guy with the hardest slap shot in the game in front of the goaltender on the power play?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Good call. Goaltender interference against Tuukka.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Oh shit the game already started??? I need to go break my $5 so I can get some coke to finish the captain I have left and tune in online.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    In other words WTE- when you have a Defenseman, who has a 107+ MPH slapshot, you do not stick in in front of the netminder where the C or Wingers usually play. What he is saying is basically you do not know what you are talking about-thereby rendering your smack talk insignificant. Actually, he did say that. In the quote above.

Defenseman Rarely, if ever get low enough to stand in front and screen goalies. It happens on occasion and usually in a 5-3 or 6-3 circumstance, but almost never when said defenseman has the HARDEST shot out of all the current and former NHL players ever. You keep him up top to keep firing Bombs down on the defense.
    UR, you don't know the Bruins obviously. The Bruins have put Chara in front of the net on the PP in the past. But not as often as I would like as it has been very effective. That strategy was one of the sole reasons why Boston was able to overcome that 3 goal deficit in last year's game 7 against Toronto.

Boston went into this year's training camp and pre-season with the intent of putting Chara in front of the net on the PP more often. Claude Julian sais he felt more comfortable this year with that strategy b/c he has more players capable of firing an accurate shot front the point.

So you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to the Bruins UR. And the fact that "Sheep" Thnikk high fived your inaccurate post is no surprise.

Oh look. At 6:13 of the 1st who is in front of the net on the PP w/ Krug on the point?

My God.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Goal!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

At the 15 minute mark I was about ready to complain about puck control and passing, but at the 13 minute mark they looked much better. And that power play was great. O'Reilly had a point blank opportunity first, and then they get the re-direct.

Nice.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Goal!
    That stinks. First time Bruins have been behind all year.

Hey Mo, UR and Thnikk sure looked foolish earlier, huh?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That stinks. First time Bruins have been behind all year.

Hey Mo, UR and Thnikk sure looked foolish earlier, huh?
    I had nothing to do with that conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I had nothing to do with that conversation.
    Then you were fully aware that Boston has readily employed Chara in front of the net on the PP, just as they have already done tonight?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information