Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So who got banned and why

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Default So who got banned and why

Im a woman so i must know these things and I was gone for a whole week and two weeks prior to that did little posting or reading trying to get work done before vaca

SO.....

Who got banned at BM and why

Who left one their own (and why if you want to tell)

Who is still posting in both

Who posts here and just reads there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rod Smith

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Im a woman so i must know these things and I was gone for a whole week and two weeks prior to that did little posting or reading trying to get work done before vaca

SO.....

Who got banned at BM and why

Who left one their own (and why if you want to tell)

Who is still posting in both

Who posts here and just reads there?

Well after my little incident tonight im probably next to get banned . Besided that no one was banned. DH and NB left BM. Most of us are posting on both boards still and will probably continue to do so. And basically everyone who left still comes on to read posts and look at informantion.

[/

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I got banned back in January for 3 days and told them to just ban me for life because I am not coming back. They did it.

It was a silly reason for the 3 day ban and I had had enough of their micromanaging/petty/ wishy washy favoritism as I called it.

Turns out, it was a good thing and I am glad they did. I had a looong time away from message boards except for an occasional peep into the Mane and it was nice to reflect on other areas of my life because BM was taking up soooo much of my time.

Its now nice to be back with familiar faces in a new up-beat atmosphere and a fresh start.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

some people there are taking this site as a rival site it feels, theyt are getting defensive cause we want to come here too and we voice our OPINIONS on how things have changed there and then get ridiculed for it- but nooo - they havent changed - but i guess the mods can ridicule you but if a mere member does it we get IP's ???

Ive done nothing but say good things about BM here and they are now treating me like a traitor there - ive been there for 4 freakin years, have always been outspoken and now im just any ol member it hurts my feelings more than anything really
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

some people there are taking this site as a rival site it feels, theyt are getting defensive cause we want to come here too and we voice our OPINIONS on how things have changed there and then get ridiculed for it- but nooo - they havent changed - but i guess the mods can ridicule you but if a mere member does it we get IP's ???

Ive done nothing but say good things about BM here and they are now treating me like a traitor there - ive been there for 4 freakin years, have always been outspoken and now im just any ol member it hurts my feelings more than anything really
    They'll get over it, if not.......they need to grow up and realize its a message board where people come to talk.

Some bozo just gave me an anonymous neg for my 'open letter' post from Sunday, and simply put 'hello' in the comment. I never openly post when someone negs me and signs it, but it pisses me off when they don't have the guts to sign them.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=100175

Adopted Bronco:
    Shaun Phillips

All you did was speak up for Steve....you never said anything negative that i read. Dont Trip!
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 09-01-2007 at 03:05 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I went to BM today to browse, but I think I only made a couple of posts.

After posting here for the past few days, it seems like such a more tight knit group than BM. There's how many thousands of members over there? It seems like most of the people that post here at BF (we should throw another F in there to make it BFF for (the) best f-ing forum) were what was once the "core" of BM.

This site, despite being young and small in comparison, is way higher quality than BM and I have made this my #1 Broncos message board. BM lost it's appeal to me when Harbula decided to turn it in to what it is now. I think what they failed to realize over there is that with out the people posting there, the message board is nothing. The people who post over there made that message board what it was up until about a month ago. When the boards changed and people refused to listen to the masses, the site went to crap.

But with the death of one site, another (this one) is reborn. Judging by the direction the mods seem to be going with this site, it'll never reach the level of idiocy BM seems to have.

If the mods over there want to let that site fall apart and let the people who brought that site from the ground to the clouds leave just because of a new look and a new set of rules, fine.

Ahhh...feels good to finally get all of that off my chest.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Some bozo just gave me an anonymous neg for my 'open letter' post from Sunday, and simply put 'hello' in the comment. I never openly post when someone negs me and signs it, but it pisses me off when they don't have the guts to sign them.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=100175
    BSD negged me for something I said that he took offense to. I e-mailed him to try to clarify what I was saying and that was the end of it. I have no problem with that...but when someone negs me and doesn't sign it...I get irate.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    BSD negged me for something I said that he took offense to. I e-mailed him to try to clarify what I was saying and that was the end of it. I have no problem with that...but when someone negs me and doesn't sign it...I get irate.
    Ditto. I have PM'd someone after getting a neg. I have had people neg me, and sign it and say something like, "now you can return the favor", and I never did, but PM'd them instead and said I don't neg for disagreeing with someone's opinion, and I don't neg in retaliation.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

I honestly had no problem with mania.

I was invited here a few days ago and to be honest, this feels like the first time I joined broncomania, new and fun and....well, not as policed. I still go to the other site to see what's new and check for PM's and stuff but to be honest I think I like it here more now.

I don't know, maybe it was getting stagnant over there or something but I don't think anybody should consider this board a "rival" board by any means. It's free will for whoever chooses to post here or there, so why certain people think we are invading on their turf or whatever, is beyond me.

Maybe I really did hate the changes more than I thought I did....hmmm...

broncomania or broncos country (cheesy lol) lit my whole room!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ dawgfanatic♥WOOF♥ WOOF♥ View Post
    broncomania or broncos country (cheesy lol) lit my whole room!!!!
    So switch over when you need to use the bathroom or light your way...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    I don't know, maybe it was getting stagnant over there or something but I don't think anybody should consider this board a "rival" board by any means. It's free will for whoever chooses to post here or there, so why certain people think we are invading on their turf or whatever, is beyond me.
    I post and read posts on both sites. I am posting much, much more here than there, but then again I had transitioned to more of a lurker than poster the last 6 months or so as things started 'tightening' up, and then even more so the last month or so with all the changes.

There is no reason that there has to be an either/or. For those that are completely fed up with BM, take a break a break from it. For those that want to split time between here and there, then that's great to.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Now is when you find out who your true friends are.

Mania is run more like a business then a message board. They take the older members, more established members and slowly push them out the door because they know there will always be someone to create a new account and keep their numbers high. WHO CARES!!!

If you can't hang on to what got you to where you are, then you don't deserve to have those stick around just because you let your ego's get in the way. I remember 3 years ago when i joined and how little everyones post counts were. Eman had maybe 500 or so. Top, maybe 1000. Mtnman, maybe a couple hundred. Myself just starting. Everyone had 1 or 2 bars. Look how it just exploded in three years. Literally. I saw the numbers and post counts go through the roof. Now, all those who spent so much time on that board are frustrated because no one seems to care about their opinions anymore.

I saw things first hand 8 months ago on how people are treated. Its ironic how a lot of others are now seeing it also with their own eyes.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information