Thread: American gangster A+

Default American gangster A+

I bought it off some guy off the street for 5 bucks, i took the risk of getting ripped off as it was only 5 bucks...

But anyways, denzel is the shiznit, this movie is superior, i recommend you watch it tomorrow, don't let your kids see it tho

Common, T.i, hip hop artists are in the movie. Watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I bought it off some guy off the street for 5 bucks, i took the risk of getting ripped off as it was only 5 bucks...

But anyways, denzel is the shiznit, this movie is superior, i recommend you watch it tomorrow, don't let your kids see it tho

Ah, nothing like bootlegging stuff. And that is not a criticism at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Hamza Abdullah

Really? It was good?

I thought it would be crappy.... I mean what can a gangster really do except get arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post

I have it listed as one of those movies I will see. Do not think I will see it in theatre though (Kids - limit on amount of times I can go). This movie does have two great actors in it. If you like Gangsta Movies. There is a new documentary that came out that looks pretty good called Mr. Untouchable - about Nicky Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Ah, nothing like bootlegging stuff. And that is not a criticism at all.
    hahah right...

Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2 View Post
    Really? It was good?

I thought it would be crappy.... I mean what can a gangster really do except get arrested?
    haha watch it and you will be surprised, its not like your ordinary 'gangster' movie son.

i was going to go see it anyways, but i am glad that you said it was a+, cuz now i really dont want to wait until my sources get it for me on dvd, in 3 weeks.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    i was going to go see it anyways, but i am glad that you said it was a+, cuz now i really dont want to wait until my sources get it for me on dvd, in 3 weeks.
    lol your sources yea...the dvd probably won't come out till next year sometime. But yea man, definately worth the 9 bucks to get in the theatre and DEFINETELY worth the 5 bucks i paid to get it on dvd bootlegged lol!

I thought it was a very, very good movie. It being based on the reality of Frank Lucas makes it even better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

it's rare that a movie comes out that i really want to see, but i was excited for this one. . . i wouldn't give it an A+, but i definitely liked it. . . well acted, pretty well written-- absolutely worth seeing. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

very good movie, with very good acting..denzel rarely dissapoints.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information