Thread: Redman to Start in Place of Mendenhall For Steelers Tonight

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Default Redman to Start in Place of Mendenhall For Steelers Tonight

Josina Anderson just reported on Sportscenter that Isaac Redman would get the start. Apparently Mendenhall won't play, and is still recovering from knee surgery.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Dwyer I feel will end up being the "hot hand" that Mike Tomlin goes with as the game wears on
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I honestly don't think it matters. Redman played quite well against us in the playoff game, but the Steelers just aren't the ground and pound team they were before. They pass the ball as much if not more than anyone else these days. Redman, Mendenhall, and Dwyer all all bigger power backs who run hard, but I think Haley is going to lean on the pass. With any luck, we can get and sustain a lead early forcing the Steelers to pass which plays right into our hands. The Steelers O-line is already suspect in pass protection and that is our strong suit on defense. I hope Big Ben spends most of the day either running for his life, or on his back.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

4. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information