Page 564 of 766 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    **** the lakers
    Yeah. Must be a TERRIBLE thing to have a guy whose sought after by a guy with 11 rings.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

im glad i got my monthly **** the lakers out.

Re-addressing Brian Shaw's post- season interview.

X's and O's: "I think I did pretty good. It felt natural to me. I felt like after timeouts, for the most part we got the kind of looks that we wanted to get. In-game situations, we got what we wanted to get. It wasn't that difficult, because we were really simple in what we did. Early in the season, I wanted to see if our bigs could play with their backs to the basket, be playmakers for us. And as I found out that wasn't their strength, we put the ball more in Ty (Lawson's) hands, went to more pick-and-roll things.

"Defensively, I think the biggest mistake I made was I came in here and looked at our roster and looked at the roster we had in Indiana and felt that we could play the same kind of defense that Indiana plays. I felt that we could do it with the athleticism and length at the 'big' positions. That was a mistake on my part because it's just totally different personnel. The length that they had at the guard position is different here, and even just the mentality of the guys who are out there playing defense was different. So we were all over the place defensively. Other than zone, we tried every scheme that there is out there. So that's probably going to be the biggest work-in-progress for me as a coach this offseason."
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...s-36-46-season

Coach Shaw was saying the same thing that some of us had said during the season. He knows what it takes to win a championship in the NBA, but doesn't have the roster in Denver to do it. He finally had to stop trying to play the style that wins in the playoffs and go back to playing Denver's run and gun game because he doesn't have the roster to play the right way. I really wish they would blow this roster up and get some players in here that have the ability to defend and play a half court game. Quick someone tell me, how many run and gun teams are left in the playoffs right now?

4. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

thunder is a type of run n gun sometimes

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    thunder is a type of run n gun sometimes
    When they lose.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    When they lose.
    We all know during the playoffs the game slows down to a half court pace.

Regular season play? You couldnt be more wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    We all know during the playoffs the game slows down to a half court pace.

Regular season play? You couldnt be more wrong.
    Who gives a shit? Eight first round exits in nine years.

Man, LOVE that run 'n gun, eh?

Who gives a shit? Eight first round exits in nine years.

Man, LOVE that run 'n gun, eh?
    Now you're going off topic.

I was responding to OKC's run and gun success as you said whenever they go to it they lose.

Also it was 11 out of 12 years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Now you're going off topic.

I was responding to OKC's run and gun success as you said whenever they go to it they lose.
    Let's follow along with the conversation, shall we?

Ziggy said there are no run and gun teams left in the PLAYOFFS (original conversation was about the playoffs, not the regular season, so try to keep up).

Shane said OKC.

I pointed out that when they get run and gun they lose (in the playoffs, because that's what the conversation was originally about). It's true. When Westbrook goes ball hog and run n gun with the offense, they struggle in the playoffs (again, the jist of the original conversation).

Now...about the topic?

Let's follow along with the conversation, shall we?

Ziggy said there are no run and gun teams left in the PLAYOFFS (original conversation was about the playoffs, not the regular season, so try to keep up).

Shane said OKC.

I pointed out that when they get run and gun they lose (in the playoffs, because that's what the conversation was originally about). It's true. When Westbrook goes ball hog and run n gun with the offense, they struggle in the playoffs (again, the jist of the original conversation).

Now...about the topic?
    I do not care about the main conversation. I don't go through threads reading everybody's take 10x a day. I looked at the last page and saw how you said thunder lose whenever they run which is false.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I do not care about the main conversation. I don't go through threads reading everybody's take 10x a day. I looked at the last page and saw how you said thunder lose whenever they run which is false.
    LOL. You just complained about me going off topic. So...you don't know what the topic is because you can't read? Shocker.

LOL. You just complained about me going off topic. So...you don't know what the topic is because you can't read? Shocker.
    Can't read or don't care to?

There is a difference.

There is also a life outside of social networking you should try it.

11 of 12 not 8 of 9

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Can't read or don't care to?

There is a difference.

There is also a life outside of social networking you should try it.
    Try to follow along with the topic next time you try to tell someone they are off topic.

You are right. I am wrong, if I was referring to the regular season. Of course, I wasn't, and of course, that wasn't the topic.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information