Page 738 of 766 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 736 737 738 739 740 748 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

The series will go seven. Last night a young team made some careless mistakes because the moment and a few bad calls went against them. They also shot like garbage. At halftime, if Den shoots like they normally do then it's a tie or close to it.

I've pretty much fallen in love with Murray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

That was a gut punch at the end... can’t believe those 3’s they were making.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Saw the Nugg almost beat them in game 2, tough loss but all they need is to win the next 2 games and the series is anew. Lets get it done Denver.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Saw the Nugg almost beat them in game 2, tough loss but all they need is to win the next 2 games and the series is anew. Lets get it done Denver.
    Well, at least one so they can be down 3-1 again....

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I mean the good news is it showed the Lakers are beatable, but damn they needed to win that game to give themselves a bit of breathing room. I bet just once they would like to not be behind the 8 ball early. The adjustments they made were pretty good, just that Anthony Davis decided to go unconscious from the 3 point line.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

That was an impressive win. Took a haymaker from the Lakers at the end and popped em right back in the mouth.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Got one.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

We should have taken Game 2 and a lesser team may have crumbled from not getting that result. This was a statement win. When we are shooting well, we can hang with anyone, we have our own 2 homegrown superstars now. Its awesome to see. Now if we can get Harris to return to form consistently and get porter to play better Defense we could go all the way.......Morris played well which was also nice to see.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I was nervous as hell during the 4th quarter. This team doesn't quit. It was really fun to watch. Anxious/excited for game 4!

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was nervous as hell during the 4th quarter. This team doesn't quit. It was really fun to watch. Anxious/excited for game 4!
    ALL the momentum swung the other way. I think we had like 6 turnovers in a row? I've never seen a 20 point lead evaporate like that. You can almost feel the swing with A.D. got that 3 point shooting foul then Lebron and him just started steamrolling us (cough cough... with a few fouls on us that weren't called). Then you could just see the Lakers get GASSED and our youth and grit took over. Murray hitting those 3's was amazing, especially this one:

I just love his stone cold kill-shot stare after that.

I hope the Nuggets win the next game because that little bitch Caruso took a layup at the end after the Nuggets took a 24 second foul and started walking off the court. He was scoreless until then and it was a lame move.

Jerami Grant was probably the most important player yesterday, he had a monster game and helped complement Murray and Jokic. Crazy to think the Nuggets are a miracle shot from being up 2-1. Such a fun series!

21. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I hate that "little bitch" Caruso.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I hate that "little bitch" Caruso.
    He looks like the dude at the rec center who tries too hard.

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    He looks like the dude at the rec center who tries too hard.
    i laugh every single time i see that dude. . . i mentally refer to him as "semi-pro"-- he looks like a caricature or a halloween costume, not an actual NBA player. . . total YMCA refugee!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Semi-Pro.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	17795
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

26. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    he's just another brainless talking head, but that narrative has always infuriated me. . . no one besides celtics and lakers fans wants to see them in the finals. . . do they have more fans than the grizzlies, pelicans, etc? sure-- but most fans of the sport just want to see good basketball. . . i'm pretty sure the league didn't fold because toronto won last year, or after any of the spurs championships. . . this idea that it would be a "disaster" if boston or LA doesn't make it is hot garbage. . . really, adam silver should kill himself if a smaller market team makes it? don't be retarded. . .

can you image someone saying that goodell should off himself if the cowboys aren't in the super bowl? "OMG, green bay vs. pittsburgh, that's the end of the sport!" the NFL would gleefully market the hell out of that matchup. . . i hope to hell we get a miami-denver finals. . . there are plenty of compelling storylines there, and i'm sure the basketball world would derive plenty of enjoyment from getting to know the scrappy nuggets better. . . lebron's old news-- it's past time for them to market some new stars, even if they aren't household names. . . it's not like non-fans are tuning in just to watch LBJ anyway, no matter how well known he is. . .

this is why i'm honestly more emotionally invested in seeing the nugs succeed than any other team i follow. . . the broncos and avs have both won big, but i would give anything to see the nugs shove it up the ass of every antiquated dipshit droning on about the lakers and celtics like it's still 1981. . . plus i love the fact that, in the era of the manufactured super team, denver has done it the right way, with outstanding drafting and player development. . . they never tanked, they never had a superstar force his way to their squad, and they never signed an elite free agent. . . their core is 100% organic, homegrown talent, without even a top lottery pick in the group. . . it would give me a tremendous amount of joy to see them flip the script on the carefully cultivated media darlings, and they've got a legitimate shot to do it. . . they'd be up 2-1 right now if not for a miracle shot. . . but either way, they've announced themselves in a big way in the bubble-- this team has the talent to contend with anyone out there, and it's great to see them realizing it themselves. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

28. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information