Page 687 of 766 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 737 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    To think they are 3rd in the west without Barton, Thomas and Porter JR.

Where can they go from here?
    I think this is a testament to what Torrey Craig and Malik Beasley have added off the bench. The addition of Thomas still scares me. Denver has been, surprisingly somewhat, a very good defensive team, and Thomas is one of the worst defenders in the NBA. And there are chemistry issues with Thomas that popped up in Cleveland and L.A.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Thomas seems to be a prime piece that if he comes back in time and shows something, you can move him and another player to upgrade a position at the deadline.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Thomas seems to be a prime piece that if he comes back in time and shows something, you can move him and another player to upgrade a position at the deadline.
    That would surprise me a little, but it’s certainly a possibility.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Gary Harris is a baby-faced killer.

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

it's big to get a win in portland. . .

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Paul Millsap Named NBA Western Conference Player Of The Week

DENVER (CBS4) – Paul Millsap of the Denver Nuggets has been named NBA Western Conference Player of the Week. The forward averaged 21 points, 10.5 rebounds, 3 assists and 2.5 steals in games between Nov. 26 and Sunday.

It’s the third time Millsap has received the honor. The previous two times were when he played for the Atlanta Hawks.

Teammate Nikola Jokic also won the award for his performance during the week of Oct. 22.

The Nuggets are currently on a five-game win streak.
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/12/...e-player-week/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

WOW - What a nail biter - AT Toronto - Nuggets 106, Toronto 103

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

11. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

what a great game! beat the team with the best record-- and one of the best home court advantages-- on the road, after getting a win at the rose garden last time out. . . denver snapped toronto's league-best 8-game win streak, and is now best in the league themselves with a 6-game win streak. . . jokic had his second triple-double of the season, with an 11-assist double-double at halftime. . . gary harris went down early, but malik beasley stepped up with some clutch shooting off the bench. . . the nugs continue to show that their strong defense to start the season wasn't a fluke, that their depth is for real, and that they can hang with the best in the association. . .

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Chauncey Billups sits down with Nuggets stars Nikola Jokic & Jamal Murray | NBA Countdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGbqepNpbA

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I agree Mo. I just spoke to a radio host about Craig especially. He doesnt light up the stat sheet but the losing streak occurred while Craig was injured....key player. Does the little things.

Adopted Bronco:

well, fvck. . . the only break the nugs can ever catch is a broken bone. . . paul millsap broke a toe tonight-- no word on how long he will be out, but it will be multiple weeks if not a couple of months. . . has a great chance to derail their season if other guys don't step up big time on the defensive end. . . it blows, but this is pretty much what you get when you rely on over-the-hill guys for significant roles. . . the nugs are already without barton and harris, and it doesn't look like porter or vanderbilt will play this year. . . not sure if the basketball gods despise denver, if it's just freaky bad luck, or if the broncos and avs used up all the city's championship juice, but this is a horrible piece of shit luck for a team that's been playing some of it's best basketball ever to start this season. . .

if they DO manage to fight through this and keep going, there will be no choice but to seriously respect their resolve and determination. . . it's all on the young guns now-- we'll see what they can do with it. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, Swaggy P.

Adopted Bronco:

Default Nuggets sign veteran guard Nick Young

The injury-ravaged Denver Nuggets signed veteran guard Nick Young on Monday.

Financial terms were not disclosed, but the Nuggets announced they signed Young to the injury hardship relief exception, which is granted by the NBA, and waived guard Brandon Goodwin in a corresponding move.

Young, 33, played 80 games last season with the champion Golden State Warriors but remained unsigned since becoming a free agent.

The 6-foot-7 Young should provide some much-needed depth for the Nuggets (17-9), who could be missing four starters in Monday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
    rest - http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...randon-goodwin

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

oh, good lord. . .

Adopted Bronco:

big time win for the nugs last night. . . they were severely undermanned without gary harris, will barton, and paul millsap, but they ground out a win against a very physical team-- one they're vying for playoff seeding with ATM. . . it was a gutsy victory, and especially encouraging to see the joker stepping up his scoring. . . every W they can get right now is huge-- they need the reserves to step up and keep them afloat until they can get some healthy bodies back. . . previous nuggets teams would have folded under these circumstances. . . this one is showing some fight. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information