Page 743 of 766 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 741 742 743 744 745 753 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Right!

I know he's genuine and sincere, but I decided that I should lecture someone who didn't need, or deserve one, because heaven forbid I call Slim out on some bullshit.

It's our tribal nature...which I mean to use as a joke to excuse bullshit behavior.
    Fixed it for you, pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Jesus, why you guys being total douchebags to Poet?

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Jesus, why you guys being total douchebags to Poet?
    You are a Blazer fan, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I feel awful for Poet's emotional state and my role in it, but at what point do we withhold fair criticism for fear of offending?

Did slim's words sting? Sure. Was he a dick? Yeah. Do people not gaf when the gloating anti-fan tries to high five? Mm-hm.

It's not even that big a friggin deal, no one would have thought 'boo' about it if Kinger just said 'you are missing out, my Nugs takes > your life takes'. Boom. Moving on.

slim is saying 'know your audience, know how your audience perceives you.'

Or not. Maybe he's a total a-hole, I'm a total a-hole, and we are all just hellbent on stickin it to each other as mean as possible.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I feel awful for Poet's emotional state and my role in it, but at what point do we withhold fair criticism for fear of offending?

Did slim's words sting? Sure. Was he a dick? Yeah. Do people not gaf when the gloating anti-fan tries to high five? Mm-hm.

It's not even that big a friggin deal, no one would have thought 'boo' about it if Kinger just said 'you are missing out, my Nugs takes > your life takes'. Boom. Moving on.

slim is saying 'know your audience, know how your audience perceives you.'

Or not. Maybe he's a total a-hole, I'm a total a-hole, and we are all just hellbent on stickin it to each other as mean as possible.
    What was the "fair" criticism of anything he said in this thread? Assuming foul motives from his posts is a you problem (that's a general you), that has nothing to do with him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    What was the "fair" criticism of anything he said in this thread? Assuming foul motives from his posts is a you problem (that's a general you), that has nothing to do with him.
    Are you a Nuggets fan Wave?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Are you a Nuggets fan Wave?
    I'm a grizzlies fan, I have no dog in this fight. From my view, nuggets fans troll the shit out of the Lakers thread and he did no such thing in this thread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm a grizzlies fan, I have no dog in this fight. From my view, nuggets fans troll the shit out of the Lakers thread and he did no such thing in this thread.
    Well shit. Then maybe slim was just being a dick! Slim, no one cares about your Kinger takes!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Well shit. Then maybe slim was just being a dick! Slim, no one cares about your Kinger takes!!!
    That means I am a dick too. I need to reflect on this a bit.

Poet don't leave bb!!! You know we <3 u.

I guess in our defense, it's more of a big picture kind of thing. But heck, maybe we owe the big fella an apology. That's cool with me.

(still don't think folks are going to line up for his Nugget takes tho)

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Weldwerks to release Prost Malone! beer in honor of Nuggets’ season, head coach

When COVID-19 shut down the NBA in March, Nuggets head coach Michael Malone had some time on his hands and some thoughts of a sudsy beverage on his mind.

“I’m probably going to drive up to WeldWerks Brewery in Greeley, Colorado, get some Juicy Bits, get on my mountain bike and figure out how we’re going to move forward,” Malone said in March.

Well, WeldWerks heard the coach loud and clear. With the Nuggets’ season concluding after losing the Western Conference Finals series, 4-1, to the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday, the brewery is temporarily rebranding its flagship Juicy Bits New England IPA in honor of the team’s head coach and their playoff run.

Its new name: Prost Malone!
    rest - https://theknow.denverpost.com/2020/...e-beer/246122/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post

Mmmm... always on the lookout for a good IPA. Love Weldwerks, too!

EDIT: Oh! Its a rebrand of their Juicy Bits IPA! Will definitely get this...

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Mmmm... always on the lookout for a good IPA. Love Weldwerks, too!

EDIT: Oh! Its a rebrand of their Juicy Bits IPA! Will definitely get this...
    Buff's anti-joy, anti-fun take:

Win a ******* championship before you get a signature beer... Hell, win a conference championship first! Effing hipsters.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Michael Porter Jr. 'learned a lot' in first year, ready to step up as Denver Nuggets' third star

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ets-third-star

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic named NBA Western Conference player of the week for second straight time

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/02/0...of-the-week-2/

Congrats Joker

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Default Detroit Pistons-Denver Nuggets game on Monday postponed minutes before tipoff

Monday's Detroit Pistons-Denver Nuggets game was postponed minutes before its scheduled 9 p.m. ET tip at Ball Arena, the NBA announced.

The Pistons returned a positive/inconclusive coronavirus test on a player, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Detroit was watching pregame film when they learned of the postponement.

The NBA recently made the decision to postpone games in the situation of a single test.

This is the 23rd game postponed due to COVID-19 this season.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...minutes-tipoff

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information