Page 657 of 766 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 707 757 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I'm over Nelson, I wanted Livingston to be backup PG but he stayed in GS for pennies.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall helps Nuggets make pitch to Paul Millsap

The Nuggets appear to be using help wherever they can get it in order to make a mark in free agency.

Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall joined a team from the Nuggets’ organization late Saturday night in Atlanta to help make a pitch to free-agent power forward Paul Millsap, according to a source with knowledge of the meeting.

Marshall spoke specifically about the qualities of the growing city and what it was like to win in Denver, the source said. Marshall was a part of the team that helped the Broncos win Super Bowl 50 in 2016.

The meeting with Millsap lasted several hours. The four-time all-star has been a major target for the Nuggets for some time, and president Josh Kroenke, president of basketball operations Tim Connelly and general manager Arturas Karnisovas, as well as guard Gary Harris, were present at the meeting.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/02...ggets-millsap/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

a 33 year old declining player.

Here come the championships

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

30m per year?

Is this serious?

What the hell is wrong with these people that run this team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    30m per year?

Is this serious?

What the hell is wrong with these people that run this team.
    After last off-season that's pretty average.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    After last off-season that's pretty average.
    Don't mind him.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

After the Nuggets botched the draft in a huge way, the Millsap signing may save this offseason. He turned 32 in February and is playing the best ball of his career. A lot of folks have no clue how good Millsap really is because of the teams he's played for. He's made the last 4 all star games despite playing in Atlanta. The man plays great defense, which is exactly what the Nuggets need to surround Jokic with. Let's not forget that the Nuggets had 15 games last year that were decided by 3 points or less. They lost 10 of them. Millsap gives this team a guy that can close out games on both ends of the floor.

Let's talk contract. 30 million/year for a guy that has made the past 4 all star games. If you think the Nuggets paid too much then you just don't understand the current market in the NBA. Quickly, someone name me a current all star with a new contract that has a team option on the last year. He also brings some much needed toughness to this team.

Now bring in George Hill and this team might actually start to believe that they compete on the defensive end of the court as well.

Great signing by the Nuggets.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hill looks like he's going to sign with Sacramento.

Nuggets could take a stab at an RFA like Otto Porter. There's not much left out there. Guys I might look at: Ian Clarke, Tyreke Evans, Tyler Ennis, Gerald Henderson, Brandon Jennings, Brandon Rush.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sources: Clippers close to 3-way sign-and-trade to acquire Danilo Gallinari

The LA Clippers are finalizing a sign-and-trade agreement to acquire free-agent forward Danilo Gallinari on a three-year, $65 million contract, league sources told ESPN.

Los Angeles, Denver and Atlanta are working out the final details of a deal and executives involved in the talks do not anticipate any snags that could derail the completion of the trade, league sources said.

The Clippers will send Jamal Crawford, Diamond Stone and a future first-round pick -- likely its 2018 pick recently acquired in a deal with Houston -- to the Atlanta Hawks, league sources said. Denver will minimally receive a second-round pick in the trade for Gallinari, who played the past six seasons for the Nuggets.
    rest - http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...nilo-gallinari

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

if the celtics end up moving marcus smart to accommodate hayward's salary, the nugs should go after him. . . big, physical point guard who excels defensively, is unselfish enough to come off the bench and/or play without the ball, and he's shown that he has the stones and grit to compete in the playoffs. . . i think he's better than either mudiay or jameer. . . put him out there with harris, chandler and millsap, and you suddenly have a starting lineup with solid defensive potential. . .

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

So -galo, + Millsap.

That's a win
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

I mean, it's like like the whole 20 nugs games I watched i was yelling for some sort of defense or anything. This will help joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

So the draft night debacle trade details are out now. The Nuggets had a deal in place to send Gary Harris and the 13th pick to Cleveland in a three team deal. The Nuggets would have ended up with Kevin Love. Apparently, the owner of the Pacers backed out at the last minute. That's when the Nuggets panicked and gave away the pick for a scrub backup and the 24th pick.

I'd much rather have Harris and Millsap for the record, but Millsap was not a guarantee. The Nuggets front office went amateur hour at the draft. Not a good sign. That was previously the one thing that they did well. I hope they can move a player or two before the season starts. This team is clogged up at the power forward and two guard position.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    So the draft night debacle trade details are out now. The Nuggets had a deal in place to send Gary Harris and the 13th pick to Cleveland in a three team deal. The Nuggets would have ended up with Kevin Love. Apparently, the owner of the Pacers backed out at the last minute. That's when the Nuggets panicked and gave away the pick for a scrub backup and the 24th pick.

I'd much rather have Harris and Millsap for the record, but Millsap was not a guarantee. The Nuggets front office went amateur hour at the draft. Not a good sign. That was previously the one thing that they did well. I hope they can move a player or two before the season starts. This team is clogged up at the power forward and two guard position.
    Yeah if there's any consolation it also kind of screwed over Cleveland's offseason. I think we dodged a bullet personally - I agree that I'd rather have Harris and Millsap than Love.

Would you give up Murray and Harris to get Kyrie? I'm not sure it makes sense because it still doesn't elevate us as high as we need to go in the West. I'd rather hang onto the longer term assets and hope that we can compete in a few years when GSW starts to slow down.

19. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

trading harris for love would have been criminally stupid. . . i'm surprised they didn't do it. . .

also, hell no on kyrie. . .

21. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information