Page 641 of 767 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 11495

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

He'll become a star right after the Nuggets either don't extend him, or trade him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Your thoughts on Darrell Arthur.

Go.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 09-27-2016 at 03:56 PM.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Who?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Who?
    Arthur.

Jackass.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Your thoughts on Darrell Arthur.

Go.
    he's tall?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    he's tall?
    Dynamite drop in.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Dynamite drop in.
    well, it was a very random question, so a random answer seemed appropriate. . .

he's a decent enough rotational big. . . he's not gifted with elite size or athleticism, so he has to get by with smarts and hustle. . . pretty typical nugget in that regard. . . he plays smart team defense-- he has some flexibility defensively, he's always been solid against the pick and roll. . . and he gives a consistent effort boxing out and rebounding. . . he also showed last year that he's capable of knocking down threes at a pretty fair clip for a four, so he does have some versatility to his game. . . he's the kind of high end role player who would be great depth on a real playoff roster. . . on our roster, he's not noticeably less capable than the guy who's been ahead of him, IMO. . . hopefully hernangomez can change that sooner rather than later. . . DA's a good dude-- you're probably not in great shape if he's playing a bunch of minutes consistently, though. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    well, it was a very random question, so a random answer seemed appropriate. . .

he's a decent enough rotational big. . . he's not gifted with elite size or athleticism, so he has to get by with smarts and hustle. . . pretty typical nugget in that regard. . . he plays smart team defense-- he has some flexibility defensively, he's always been solid against the pick and roll. . . and he gives a consistent effort boxing out and rebounding. . . he also showed last year that he's capable of knocking down threes at a pretty fair clip for a four, so he does have some versatility to his game. . . he's the kind of high end role player who would be great depth on a real playoff roster. . . on our roster, he's not noticeably less capable than the guy who's been ahead of him, IMO. . . hopefully hernangomez can change that sooner rather than later. . . DA's a good dude-- you're probably not in great shape if he's playing a bunch of minutes consistently, though. . .
    He seems to be a favorite of some of the people who cover the team, even to the point where Denver Stiffs was discussing him as a starter on this team. Frankly, I just wasn't impressed with him on the offensive side of the ball because the ball stopped at him, and in my view he's not good enough for that. That said, he's better than the probable starter on defense, for sure.

Yes, it would be nice if Hernangomez earns his way into the lineup.

Malone at media day said he knows who the starter is at PF already, but wouldn't tell the media who it was, which was kind of strange.

Adopted Bronco:

10. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

So are the Nugs a playoff team this year?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So are the Nugs a playoff team this year?
    I'd say no.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Motivated Jusuf Nurkic ready to orchestrate return of “Bosnian Beast” for Nuggets

OMAHA — If you follow Nuggets center Jusuf Nurkic on Twitter or Instagram, you’ve no doubt seen this hashtag: #ProveThemWrong.

Prove. Them. Wrong.

It’s there almost every time. And those three words sparked Nurkic to spend his summer attempting to get in the best shape of his basketball life while playing with his national team, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

“People forget who I am,” he said. “For no reason, they say I’m behind. I will show that they are wrong. I’m not going to talk here. I’m going to talk on the court.”
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/29...enver-nuggets/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Danilo Gallinari talks health, playoff aspirations and love for Denver

The road for Danilo Gallinari has been an interesting one. From leaving his native Italy to play in the NBA, to being traded from the Big Apple to Denver in a deal that sent probable Hall of Famer Carmelo Anthony to NYC, to suffering injury after injury, Gallo has been through a lot.

But now, things are looking up.

“This was the first summer that I’ve been able to rest,” Gallinari said at Nuggets media day on Monday. “I had a lot of time to rest and work on my body. I’m well rested and ready to go. Summer was too quick.”

Gallo had so much down time on his hands because he wasn’t rehabbing an injury, and the Italian National team didn’t qualify for the Rio Olympics. This was good for Gallo, as he’s in peak condition heading into the season.
    AND

As I wrote in a piece earlier in the month, as long as winning is on the horizon, Gallo will not be leaving Denver, and he furthered stamped that seal at media day.

“There were a lot of chances in these past six years to get traded and change teams,” Gallo said. “I always told the front office to not do that because I wanted to stay here, win here and bring something special to Denver.”

Bottom line is, for whatever reason, Gallo loves the Mile High City, so much so that he has turned down trade offers to play for better, contending team’s.
    full article - http://milehighsports.com/danilo-gal...f-aspirations/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

15. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dikembe Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo Mutombo.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information