Page 762 of 767 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 760 761 762 763 764 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 11503

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Alright, Nuggets. This is where the rubber meets the road. You're 95 games deep in this season, this is what you've worked for all year. Do you have the heart and the will to finish it off? Are you going to expend the energy to do the little things-- to rotate on defense, close out on shooters, box out and fight for rebounds, attack the basket if your jumper isn't falling? Let's see what you're made of.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Nuggets up by 5 at the half. This game just feels different than the one on Sunday. Miami couldn’t miss at the 3 pt line then, but has cooled off this game a bit. Denver needs to keep up the intensity, and they should be alright. SHOULD. We’ll see.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Great Nuggets win! Malone made the right adjustments from last game, and the players upped their effort. I just heard from talking heads on NBA channel that Jokic & Murray made NBA history by being the only two teammates to get a 30 pt triple double in same game. Not just in Finals, but in playoffs AND regular season. If true, wow. Just wow.

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Yes, both Jamal and Jokic did have a triple double. Here are the game stats on ESPN site - https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401544848

7. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Hell yeah, that's more like it. Not just the result, which obviously matters most, but also the effort and execution-- which is typically how you get to a desirable result. First off, game ball to Malone for finally figuring out the obvious, and playing Joker and Jamal big minutes. WTF have you been saving them for, the offseason? Jokic dropped yet another masterpiece, but Murray started it off. I asked for him to get into the paint more, and he was in attack mode from their first couple possessions. That opens everything up for everybody else. He was also one of the guys who got their energy going with some offensive rebounding that was straight hustle. MPJ still can't throw a brick in the ocean, but he had a couple extra effort plays in the second half-- including that sequence under the offensive glass that I've been waiting for forever, that he should have every game. And Christian MFin' Braun! That kid was a spark plug. Absolute competitor, and he's got a surprisingly mature skill set for a rookie. The play where he got the steal and went coast to coast for the dunk was a gamechanger.

And Denver's defense was good enough, barely. They did get painfully carved up in the paint by both Butler and Bam, which makes me question whether Denver might want to throw in a couple minutes of zone themselves. Butler posting up early also allowed him to be a big time facilitator, but the Nuggs contested enough on threes to keep them under wraps. As I said earlier, Miami can't win if they don't go off from three. Can't wait for Friday.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Joker 1st 30-20-10 game in finals history. Him not getting a 3rd straight MVP was ******* criminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Go Nuggs

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That kid is the real deal.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    That kid is the real deal.
    Braun is a dawg. He and Murray can be the heart of this team for a while. I hope this is just the start!

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That play, along with the cute girl who kept hitting on me at the bar, made my night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Also, Wilbon and Screamin' A. can suck it. Keep picking Miami, clowns!

Every year, that's the worst part of the Finals. Gotta go from the world class TNT halftime and post game show to the ridiculous losers the other channels dredge up. Screamin' A. is the absolute worst of the worst. Would be SOOO much better if we still got Chuck, Shaq, and Ernie. The NBA needs to figure that shit out. The BSPN crew is just straight painful to listen to.
    - John Elway

23. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Also, Wilbon and Screamin' A. can suck it. Keep picking Miami, clowns!

Every year, that's the worst part of the Finals. Gotta go from the world class TNT halftime and post game show to the ridiculous losers the other channels dredge up. Screamin' A. is the absolute worst of the worst. Would be SOOO much better if we still got Chuck, Shaq, and Ernie. The NBA needs to figure that shit out. The BSPN crew is just straight painful to listen to.
    Those guys are more entertaining, but they're all hacks. Barkely hasn't had a good take in decades. Shaq admitted he only watches like four teams and barely follows the league. Are they hilarious? Yeah. But they make S.A.S. and Wilbon (who isn't that bad, tbh) look like John Wooden.

Nugs in 5.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Fat Mark Jackson: “people don’t realize how good Bob McAdoo was”.

Also fat Mark Jackson: “I left Joker off my MVP ballot”.

Dude is an embarrassment….total clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Since I’m not on Twitter, I will pay $50 to anyone that tweets that post @ fat mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information