Page 669 of 766 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 667 668 669 670 671 679 719 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

One point game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Don't think they want the game bad enough.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This is every Nuggets game in a nutshell -- they blow you away with raw talent and ability but can't put together 4 Qs of efficient basketball. Just so many mistakes.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Welp. At least it's an exciting game!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Too many missed chances. Too many turnovers.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I gave myself more than 30 minutes and I'm still pissed about it.

That non-call on Taj Gibson mauling Jokic in OT, and then giving the foul to Butler on a slight bump by Barton on the ensuing possession was ******* atrocious.

That's not why Denver lost, but it has my ire.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

ya win some and ya lose some. . . they came sooo effin' close, but they couldn't quite close the deal. . . the west was a legit bitch this year, and they ended up being the odd man out by a game. . . i am willing to chalk it up to inexperience one more time. . . that excuse is now officially used up, though. . . i think malone should get another year, but he does need to be on the hot seat. . . chemistry does matter in the NBA-- particularly on defense, where the nugs have most of their problems. . . the millsap injury threw a giant wrench into denver's development this year, even though they did a solid job keeping pace while he was out. . .

MO is right, the officiating really did blow tonight. . . you can't blame it, but it is frustrating. . . ultimately, the nugs' youth and lack of cohesion did show a little bit. . . just a few too many blown opportunities, one or two too many self-inflicted errors. . . mostly the turnovers, combined with some missed chances at rebounds. . . literally a play or two here or there that kept them from the post-season. . . have to hope that they can come back next year and make the most of this season's lessons. . . the talent is there, they just need to put it together. . . will be interesting to see what they do in the off-season. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    ya win some and ya lose some. . . they came sooo effin' close, but they couldn't quite close the deal. . . the west was a legit bitch this year, and they ended up being the odd man out by a game. . . i am willing to chalk it up to inexperience one more time. . . that excuse is now officially used up, though. . . i think malone should get another year, but he does need to be on the hot seat. . . chemistry does matter in the NBA-- particularly on defense, where the nugs have most of their problems. . . the millsap injury threw a giant wrench into denver's development this year, even though they did a solid job keeping pace while he was out. . .

MO is right, the officiating really did blow tonight. . . you can't blame it, but it is frustrating. . . ultimately, the nugs' youth and lack of cohesion did show a little bit. . . just a few too many blown opportunities, one or two too many self-inflicted errors. . . mostly the turnovers, combined with some missed chances at rebounds. . . literally a play or two here or there that kept them from the post-season. . . have to hope that they can come back next year and make the most of this season's lessons. . . the talent is there, they just need to put it together. . . will be interesting to see what they do in the off-season. . .
    The officiating was just bad, both ways. That crew has that rep. One of them, Tony Brothers, has a quick trigger, and yet he let Jokic and Rose whine and whine all night. It was weird. He's a douche.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lol, the Clippers copied this guy's meme...weak sauce Clippers... (Earlier in the thread, not the actual meme)

https://twitter.com/anthony102501

No Karl, no playoffs.

#justtruehurtfullthings
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

16. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

A poorly officiated NBA game? I am shocked.

#garbageproduct
    Let's Rid3!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Every time I get a little bit excited about the Nuggets future I remember that they traded last year's #1 pick for Trey Lyles and the Jazz then drafted rookie superstar Donovan Mitchell... That's an all time bad move that haunts you for a decade.

20. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Donovan Mitchell should have been a Nugget. Technically, he was drafted by the Nuggets.

Just to reiterate.

You boys are a star away, truly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information