Page 1 of 766 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Default The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Woot! Nuggets start tonight.

Yeah...another Denver Sports team that I am a fan of...surprise surprise. They are a good way to kill time waiting for baseball to start again...

GO NUGGETS!

Go Rockies!!!
    "Get your ass down to first base and shut up!" -- Troy Tulowitzki

"The other sports are just sports, baseball is love." -- Bryant Gumbel

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    Woot! Nuggets start tonight.

Yeah...another Denver Sports team that I am a fan of...surprise surprise. They are a good way to kill time waiting for baseball to start again...

GO NUGGETS!
    Yay! Something to kill time till spring!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

I LOVE my Denver Teams - Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avs - Couldn't get any better

GOOOOOOO NUGGETS

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Kill time

Off season together will pay off for this team. AI looked good last night 25 and 14 is what he needs to bring every night. Melo's game improved even more which is scary, already one of the best one on one players in the game and he has improved his out side shot, don't know about his defense and rebounding yet but he should be an easy double double guy every night.
    -K-Mart getting some time, worked into the rotation, will add another indside presence out side of Camby.
    -Nene needs to get back to that level he was at at the end of last year, I hope his knee/calf does not bother him for to long.
    -Kleza, I like this kid a lot, hits the boards, drives the basket, hangs out on the perimiter a lot, big body that can score and hit the out side shot. If he continues to work on movement and cutting to the basket he will be the dark hourse in this offense.
    -Eddy brings the spark off the bench and looks to be solid again this year.
    -Wilks looked good as a back up fill in PG.
    -JR, has loads of potential but came into the league so young and has never really gotten a foothold on anything. Always getting into it with the coaches and is far to much up and down. He is scary if he gets hot from the outside. Suspended by the team for the first 3 games of the season, hope he can work his way back, work hard on the definsive end will be a big factor for him as well.
    I wonder how he will be after the off season he has had, if he will be able to pull himself together.

West is going to be tough again, another good year of basketball looks to be on his way.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    Kill time

Off season together will pay off for this team. AI looked good last night 25 and 14 is what he needs to bring every night. Melo's game improved even more which is scary, already one of the best one on one players in the game and he has improved his out side shot, don't know about his defense and rebounding yet but he should be an easy double double guy every night.
    -K-Mart getting some time, worked into the rotation, will add another indside presence out side of Camby.
    -Nene needs to get back to that level he was at at the end of last year, I hope his knee/calf does not bother him for to long.
    -Kleza, I like this kid a lot, hits the boards, drives the basket, hangs out on the perimiter a lot, big body that can score and hit the out side shot. If he continues to work on movement and cutting to the basket he will be the dark hourse in this offense.
    -Eddy brings the spark off the bench and looks to be solid again this year.
    -Wilks looked good as a back up fill in PG.
    -JR, has loads of potential but came into the league so young and has never really gotten a foothold on anything. Always getting into it with the coaches and is far to much up and down. He is scary if he gets hot from the outside. Suspended by the team for the first 3 games of the season, hope he can work his way back, work hard on the definsive end will be a big factor for him as well.
    I wonder how he will be after the off season he has had, if he will be able to pull himself together.

West is going to be tough again, another good year of basketball looks to be on his way.

Woot. Last night was a good game, I love Najera. I'm excited about the season.

Go Rockies!!!
    "Get your ass down to first base and shut up!" -- Troy Tulowitzki

"The other sports are just sports, baseball is love." -- Bryant Gumbel

Adopted Bronco:

The Nuggets looked good last night, especially in the second half, and I truly hope that what I have heard in regards to K-Mart totally having a positive attitude this year is true, as he definitely made a difference on defense.

Also, most of the people I have heard are picking the Nuggets high - in fact Charles Barkley said he picked them to finish second, only to San Antonio in the west.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Nate Jackson

The AI/Melo experiment is already looking like it's coming together and if Nene and K-Mart can stay healthy and Najera and Kleiza get to contribute then the rest of the NBA better watch out! Nuggets could finally get to that championship this year!

~~The Brandons!!!~~

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

sweeeet. . . . GO NUGS!!!

turn the tables and smoke someone else for a change. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

Nuggets win 99 - 91 - Nuggets 2 - 0

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

finish second? according to who? oh that moron LOL, from a suns fan, don't take anything he says serious...

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Shot selection is an issue, I don't know if they were tiered are what but Anthony was the only one driving to the basket late and to many threes were being jacked up. Big east coast rode trip, Knicks up first. Team needs to push the tempo on more possensions, when they get to the basket they do well, and in the half court more movement away from the ball. I am definitly looking forward to this team improving on defense and to see if Melo holds up on his defense. He told Karl he wants to gaurd the other teams top player, just another step in the evolution of a super star. Still think he should be a double-double guy, but can't argue with the improvment of his outside game. Its just scary to think that this kid can only get better.

Hornets just have the Nuggets number, they will definitly be a factor in the west for a playoff spot.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Adopted Bronco:

To me last night, it appeared that most of the players were not playing with much energy - kind of sluggish. That needs to change.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Nuggets should of came out with a victory but the Knicks battled harder the second half. Killed the Nuggets on the boards. Both teams were shooting lights out but the Knicks were making just that 1 more three etc.

Team definitly has to continue to improve on defense, thats what will take them to that next level. Last night was a shoot out but the Knicks were the team that controlled the boards and got the stop when needed. Nuggets should be a little better on the inside with K-Mart playing tonight, he will sit out the Was game as well then play in IND.

I still think that they can come away with a good road trip if they put last nights game behind them. Tonight should be a good game and will most likley come down to the end. Nuggets will need to drive the lane and take advantage of free throws and easy baskets that they can get which are created by driving the basket, pushing the tempo, and buckling down on defense. Sounds like a lot to do, yes, but the Nuggets have to overcome there lack of outside shots and interior pressence at times with doing other things better.

I still do think this team needs another big man, I was all over it in the off season. A young gaurd and big man to work in for the future would be great if the Nuggets are ever able to draft again. AI was brought here to help this team get to the next level, they are on there way. A young gaurd/big man to team with the future K-Mart/Nene would extend that window even furthur.

Excited to see the revamped Celtics tonight, AI showed last night why he is climbing the scoring charts, he can get hot at times and is due for a blow up game where he is one for 4 qtrs. Go Nuggets.

Adopted Bronco:

BIG win for the Nuggets tonight over the Knicks - 115 - 83

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

My only concern is K-Mart. With as much pain as he is going through, he can't
    be having any fun out there. And the Nuggets really need him with Nene out
    injured.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information