Page 742 of 766 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 740 741 742 743 744 752 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

If you have a vpn you can use my league pass homies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Well, considering I was about the only person on the board who had them getting past the Clippers, maybe you should be.

Being rude just to be rude is...rude.
    He's not wrong. I don't think he's being rude, either. Sure, a little.

Has nothing to do with the quality of your subject matter expertise. If anything, you should thank him for helping you understand how to be more likeable. jmo, my 2c.

The guy with a history of contrarianism who hopped on the Lakers, who are now running the table on the Kobe's Legacy Tour™, LeBron-in-a-Box version, giving condolences to the team they just put the wood to. Just chew on it a bit is all, and see why no Nuggets fan is interested in your Denver Nuggets takes. BTW, I am happy that you have that bc I think it's real.

Respect for your sports takes, you got game for sure. But this is something else is all I'm saying. Ok, tell me why I'm wrong now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Nuggets Return Home To Denver After Nearly 3 Months In NBA Bubble Following Series Loss To Lakers

article and video - https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/09/...r-loss-lakers/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    He's not wrong. I don't think he's being rude, either. Sure, a little.

Has nothing to do with the quality of your subject matter expertise. If anything, you should thank him for helping you understand how to be more likeable. jmo, my 2c.

The guy with a history of contrarianism who hopped on the Lakers, who are now running the table on the Kobe's Legacy Tour™, LeBron-in-a-Box version, giving condolences to the team they just put the wood to. Just chew on it a bit is all, and see why no Nuggets fan is interested in your Denver Nuggets takes. BTW, I am happy that you have that bc I think it's real.

Respect for your sports takes, you got game for sure. But this is something else is all I'm saying. Ok, tell me why I'm wrong now.
    That’s a selective view of my history. Whatever.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That’s a selective view of my history. Whatever.
    Don't shoot the messenger!
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Don't shoot the messenger!
    I have lost respect for you. A lot. Please consider whatever friendship we had terminated. Not joking.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I have lost respect for you. A lot. Please consider whatever friendship we had terminated. Not joking.
    Are you on your menstrual cycle or something?

No offense to the female posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Are you on your menstrual cycle or something?

No offense to the female posters here.
    Me - good series guys I think your team is great and future champions.

The lot of you - get ****** for your sincere wishes.

I have such wonderful friends on this board.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hate to see you in pain friend. Hope your Lakers ball out. Nugs fans don't want Laker fan takes is the shape of message board thangs tho.

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Hate to see you in pain friend. Hope your Lakers ball out. Nugs fans don't want Laker fan takes is the shape of message board thangs tho.
    It's basically like a Raiders/Chiefs fan giving advice/hope.

Doesn't really pass the sniff test.

No offense, King.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

No offense, King.
    Right!

I know he's genuine and sincere, but still....

It's our tribal nature.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

No offense, King.
    "I don't believe you're being genuine, no offense though".

If DevilSpawn or KCL came in with a post like that I know it would be genuine. You guys are acting like king is some random troll of the street with 10 posts.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Many apologies for the mistake.

Don't get frusty king!! We can't quit you bb.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    "I don't believe you're being genuine, no offense though".

If DevilSpawn or KCL came in with a post like that I know it would be genuine. You guys are acting like king is some random troll of the street with 10 posts.
    I said nothing about being genuine.

But, being a fan of the Lakers, who just beat the Nuggets, then coming in here to give condolences rings a bit hallow.

I said nothing about being genuine.

But, being a fan of the Lakers, who just beat the Nuggets, then coming in here to give condolences rings a bit hallow.
    So when I was a Bengals fan and I would go into the threads and say good game, regardless of outcome, was that hollow?

Or when I did that in the other sport sections, too?

Did I come in here and gloat?

Does it not matter, that in the history of this thread, I've consistently been high on the Nuggets and complimentary?

Like, what context are you viewing to come to that conclusion?

It's ridiculous. And to be honest, it's disrespectful on a personal level.

Even if you suspected I was being nefarious, or snotty, does that post really smack of how I act when I want to be an *******?

I'm so stoked that the response was essentially '**** off, bro' and not 'Slim, that was garbage'. I forgot that I was the one who went into the opposing fan threads and was sno...oh wait....that wasn't me.

Everywhere in this forum it's literally me butting heads with everyone, and oddly enough it's not me. Me - Garrett Bolles' play is demonstrably better, has been for some time. The board - **** off, you're stupid.

Me - we should draft Lock, arguably in the first round, and we should have rebuilt. The board - **** off, you're stupid.

There's never any love. No one ever goes 'hey, shit, fat boy over there called it'. No one ever goes 'well shit, that argument is substantially more based in fact and logic than mine, maybe I should reconsider.' But the same posters who trot out shit I could find on ******* reddit get treated like they're Vince ******* Lombardi.

I have tried, time and time again, to change my tone. My posting style. Literally everything I can just to get along with you people who purport to be my friend and god dammit if I'm not at my wit's end. **** this place. I always end up coming back here because I clearly have such little regard for myself. If I'm not the punchline to some ******* joke I'm stuck arguing some pont where I'm probably at least partially correct and hey, it's not ******* fun. Two years ago I got ******* trolled for weeks over pointing out this team needed more bench scoring. Guess what team didn't get bench scoring and paid for it?

How many of you ******* people asked me for advice that I gave? How many of you ******* people have I reached out to when you were struggling? I was a ******* 18 year old kid when I started posting here. You guys love it if I agree with you, but if I'm ever in the minority (hey guys, still think the corner depth is the problem, or have you figured out how a Fangio scheme works yet, that's another example) it's just miserable. I've even given out -accurate- legal advice that arguably put MY neck on the line on here, even though that could get me disbarred. I used to (be an ******* and I'll admit it) but give you people high level geopolitical analysis that would best what you'd find in newspapers, or your favorite columnist.

Let me clue you in as to how this works - if you're a competitor, and I am -moot court, poker, MTG, I played basketball on competitive teams before I got fat and out of shape- and you lose, or you win, when it's over, you shake hands and offer congratulations and show respect. It's what adults do, even if you just lost a heartbreaker. It's what you do, even if you just want to celebrate.

I wonder, I really wonder, how much gall you lot have. Imagine standing in front of me and acting like that. Imagine sitting next to your 'friend' who says 'good series man, your team is stacked and will get there' and doing that. It's ******* trash.

So I could go into how and whom you should sign, like, two months before the ringer writes an article you might read, or leave. So I will. Because my stupid ass, my sincerely unintelligent, bullheaded, moronic ass, decided that I should be a ******* Broncos fan because 'hey, I have a bunch of friends on a board who are' and I stuck around as you all routinely and more aggressively have been shitty to me.

I hope you all have a wonderful life, and I hope your Nuggets win a bunch of championships. Because Murray deserves it and Joker is an ambassador of the game. But since we're just laying shit out here, most of you have no right to bash me for being a 'new' Lakers fan when most of you couldn't give a shit about the Nuggets unless they're good. And you wanna know how I know that? Because I was more active in this thread, for years, than some of you Nugget fans, and that was BEFORE I got ran out of here.

But as far as I'm concerned, if I ever come back to this site, if I'm ever so ******* stupid as to subject myself to the intrinsic disrespect here, I hope I ******* have a heart attack because that would be a better use of my time. You all think I'm arrogant? Or insincere. Or some other severe character flaw you wouldn't have the guts to say to me if I was standing in front of you - and that's not on a tough guy schtick, that's just because when you stand in front of someone like me it's different-, fine. I'm one of the few people who post on here, been here and active longer than many of you, but sure, I'm just a ******* *******.

Oh, and Slim, your terse act is hilarious and pithy. And it really does **** people up, but it also shows people how small and petty you can be.

Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't email me. Don't facebook message me. Don't reach out to me if I have ever extended that courtesy and treated you like a real friend. Because none of you are my real friends. You've shown me that.

Oh, and if you guys ditch Milsap and get a more consistent player with some two-way grit (like, a younger Milsap type) and a second big you'll be golden. I'd say you heard it here first but **** me.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information