Page 660 of 766 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 760 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Defense from a Nuggets team? Say it isn't so...
    the way they've played defense lately is truly exciting. . . if they keep it up they can not just make the playoffs, but give somebody a bad time when they get there. . .

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

yep, knew that was way too good to last. . . shameful effort from the nugs tonight. . . i'm about done with these bums. . . i want to be a fan, but these lazy kids make it almost impossible to root for them. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yep, knew that was way too good to last. . . shameful effort from the nugs tonight. . . i'm about done with these bums. . . i want to be a fan, but these lazy kids make it almost impossible to root for them. . .
    I almost saluted. I’m not ready to give on this team, though that was a shameful effort.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I almost saluted. I’m not ready to give on this team, though that was a shameful effort.
    i don't want to give up on them, but damn they make it frustrating. . . we've seen that they can hang with anybody when they show up and play hard for 48 minutes-- unfortunately, they only seem to do that one out of every three or four nights. . . their effort is extremely inconsistent, and they don't seem to be able to handle any kind of adversity at all. . . like they'll take any excuse to fold their tents. . . second night of a back-to-back? basically any road game? down ten in the 2nd quarter? it's okay, we'll get 'em next time. . . essentially, they just want to play offense-- on nights when their jumpers aren't falling, they seem completely content to just lose, rather than dig in and try to grind out a win by playing defense and attacking the basket. . . ultimately, i hope they're just young, and can grow out of it. . . i do think they need to move on from vets like chandler, faried and plumlee like they did with gallo. . . i'm also disappointed with malone's inability to get them to compete hard every night. . . i believe he's a good coach, but he doesn't seem to be getting the nugs best effort on a nightly basis. . . they really do need millsap back to provide the on-court leadership, physicality and attitude they don't get from the other vets. . .

6. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

i don't want to give up on them, but damn they make it frustrating. . . we've seen that they can hang with anybody when they show up and play hard for 48 minutes-- unfortunately, they only seem to do that one out of every three or four nights. . . their effort is extremely inconsistent, and they don't seem to be able to handle any kind of adversity at all. . . like they'll take any excuse to fold their tents. . . second night of a back-to-back? basically any road game? down ten in the 2nd quarter? it's okay, we'll get 'em next time. . . essentially, they just want to play offense-- on nights when their jumpers aren't falling, they seem completely content to just lose, rather than dig in and try to grind out a win by playing defense and attacking the basket. . . ultimately, i hope they're just young, and can grow out of it. . . i do think they need to move on from vets like chandler, faried and plumlee like they did with gallo. . . i'm also disappointed with malone's inability to get them to compete hard every night. . . i believe he's a good coach, but he doesn't seem to be getting the nugs best effort on a nightly basis. . . they really do need millsap back to provide the on-court leadership, physicality and attitude they don't get from the other vets. . .
    This post...this is...this is great.

Stop hating everything! Life isn't pain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

All fair points. However, they are right in the hunt for the five seed so they can get bounced in the first round!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

decent look at jokic's contract situation going forward. . .

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    All fair points. However, they are right in the hunt for the five seed so they can get bounced in the first round!
    cool, i'll take it!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Wait - the Nuggets are in season?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Wait - the Nuggets are in season?
    sort of. . .

15. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

The Nuggets are playing incredibly well for having lost their best defensive player. When Millsap comes back, this is going to be a team that no one really wants to see in the playoffs.

17. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

The Lyles kid looks like he may be a player, what is his role when Milsap comes back? Seems like he should be on the court.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The Lyles kid looks like he may be a player, what is his role when Milsap comes back? Seems like he should be on the court.
    His role will be 15-20 minutes a night in relief.

Adopted Bronco:

c'mon, nugs, run these chumps. . .

21. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

**** me, why do they not take the timeout there???

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information