Page 665 of 766 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 715 765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    The Nuggets core may be the most impressive young core in the NBA. If they can find a way to get rid of the dead cap weight (Arthur and Faried), this team can contend for a championship in a couple of years.
    Richard Jefferson was on the Bill Simmons podcast and was raving about Gary Harris and Jamaal Murray - also talked about how this is a high character bunch. We know about Jokic obviously, but he was talking about how Murray should be an all star for years to come who is only scratched the surface so far - is a hard worker, likes to meditate, etc. I think he called Harris the most underrated guard in the NBA.

I haven't been this excited about the team since Chauncey came back.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

that's the way, nugs! great win to start the stretch run off on the right foot. . .

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Richard Jefferson was on the Bill Simmons podcast and was raving about Gary Harris and Jamaal Murray - also talked about how this is a high character bunch. We know about Jokic obviously, but he was talking about how Murray should be an all star for years to come who is only scratched the surface so far - is a hard worker, likes to meditate, etc. I think he called Harris the most underrated guard in the NBA.

I haven't been this excited about the team since Chauncey came back.
    the fact that they all seem like legitimately good kids makes them sooo much easier to root for. . . i couldn't make myself root for a douche like joel embiid. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    the fact that they all seem like legitimately good kids makes them sooo much easier to root for. . . i couldn't make myself root for a douche like joel embiid. . .
    Embiid is the kind of guy that we'd love if he was on the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Embiid is the kind of guy that we'd love if he was on the team.
    speak for yourself, my friend. . . i would hold my nose and hope for him to play well and help my team win, but like him? most positively not!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

speak for yourself, my friend. . . i would hold my nose and hope for him to play well and help my team win, but like him? most positively not!
    Good lord, dog...what's wrong with Embiid? I think he's hilarious.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Good lord, dog...what's wrong with Embiid? I think he's hilarious.
    meh! he is tremendously boastful, especially for a dude who needed not one but two redshirt seasons before he got on the court. . . not a fan of the guy at all, sorry. . .

Adopted Bronco:

nuggies' next two games are the rockets and clippers, and they have two against the cavs in the next few games, but the schedule gets a little lighter after that. . . the west is ridiculously tight this year, but they can put themselves in prime position for a decent seed if they can hold serve the next week or two. . . we don't know if kawhi will be back this year or not, and unfortunately jimmy butler may have hurt his knee tonight. . . the presumptive three and four seeds could be vulnerable this year-- the nugs need to secure the six seed or higher to have any realistic hope of making an extended appearance, even if they do get to the playoffs. . .

Adopted Bronco:

11. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Imagine him trolling Steph Curry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

oh gawd, this "players only" garbage again. . . TNT's coverage is usually so spot on, but this is just flat turrible. . . i gotta send 'em an email, stat!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

oh gawd, this "players only" garbage again. . . TNT's coverage is usually so spot on, but this is just flat turrible. . . i gotta send 'em an email, stat!
    That’s why you only do this shit once or twice. Because it’s not as good as the regular product! (Not watching, though)
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That’s why you only do this shit once or twice. Because it’s not as good as the regular product! (Not watching, though)
    they're actually getting better. . .

and millsap is back! do you get nugs games in the corn, shell out for league pass, or only watch the nationally televised games?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

they're actually getting better. . .

and millsap is back! do you get nugs games in the corn, shell out for league pass, or only watch the nationally televised games?
    I get Altitude. But I was working tonight, didn't have it on at the office. Also have League Pass, though...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Boban is destroying the Nuggs.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information