Page 661 of 766 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 711 761 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, that was awesome.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Nuggets goin' make it to the second round and shock the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

yuuussss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Nuggets goin' make it to the second round and shock the world!
    Booooooooooooooooooy!!!!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I'm interested to see if the Nuggets make a move before the trade deadline. There's lots of trade rumors out there involving them. Rodney Hood, Darren Collison, and Tyreke Evans have all been connected to Denver. With Millsap coming back, this team has a serious shot to make some noise in the playoffs.

The names that are being talked about on the Nuggets end are Faried (please!), Mudiay, and Beasley. Sounds like the Nuggets don't want to part with Juancho. Smart move. I think he's still recovering from Mononucleosis. That will wipe you out for months. I expect to see more of him down the stretch, but I think it will take him that long to get his strength back. The trade deadline is in 4 days.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I'm interested to see if the Nuggets make a move before the trade deadline. There's lots of trade rumors out there involving them. Rodney Hood, Darren Collison, and Tyreke Evans have all been connected to Denver. With Millsap coming back, this team has a serious shot to make some noise in the playoffs.

The names that are being talked about on the Nuggets end are Faried (please!), Mudiay, and Beasley. Sounds like the Nuggets don't want to part with Juancho. Smart move. I think he's still recovering from Mononucleosis. That will wipe you out for months. I expect to see more of him down the stretch, but I think it will take him that long to get his strength back. The trade deadline is in 4 days.
    fingers crossed that they don't move malik!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    fingers crossed that they don't move malik!
    I don’t know how Faried has any value to anyone, other than is his contract expiring? Beasley has some actual basketball value.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Trade for Anthony Davis!

Sounds like the Nuggets are trying for Marcus Smart as well. Boston wants a first round pick in return. I'm torn. Smart is one of the best defenders in the NBA and he's 23 years old. He's also a restricted free agent at the end of the season. Is he worth a first? Absolutely.

The draft is what this front office does best though. The core of this team is all home grown talent. Jokic, Harris, and Murray. All studs, all young and getting better every year. As bad as the Nuggets pooched the last draft, you still have to trust that they can evaluate talent as well as any team in the league.

Mudiay, Beasley and a first are their main assets. It'll more than likely cost a first rounder to get rid of Faried and his overpriced contract.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Marcus Smart has taken over for Ginobili as "league's best flopper."

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Woj just tweeted that Denver, Boston and Philly are front runners to acquire Tyreke Evans.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Woj just tweeted that Denver, Boston and Philly are front runners to acquire Tyreke Evans.
    Denver has been rumored in on the Evans sweepstakes for about a week. To be honest, I'm not quite sure how he fits and who either goes or sits the bench. I don't really want to see one of Murray, Harris, Barton sitting big minutes.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

evans is redundant. . . get smart. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I've got to be honest, I don't fully understand what our needs are... So we got rid of Jameer Nelson to free up time for Mudiay's development, right? And now Mudiay is a confirmed bust and we need a backup PG?

I also don't understand where Evans fits in.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Marcus Smart has one of the strangest stat lines in the league. When he shoots poorly (which is often) the Celtics winning percentage is remarkably better. His career winning percentage in games he shoots sub-30 percent is .641. That winning percentage drops to .598 in games he shoots better than 30 percent. And that difference is even more pronounced this year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information