Page 265 of 767 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 11503

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

If the reported deal that was on the table falls through because the Nuggets wanted to throw in Harrington at the last minute, I'm going to start a petition for the new FO to have windows put in thier stomachs. That way they can still see where they're going with thier heads so far up thier butts.

nuggets should also throw in k-mart...he is a worthless piece of crap that does nothing but sit on the bench in his designer suits and 5 carret dimond earrings.....

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

If the following is true, it is Carmelo's agent, Leon Rose, driving this trade.

Anthony’s agent, Leon Rose, has worked relentlessly to help structure the package of players that will arrive in New Jersey with Anthony.

Rose has been the driving force behind bringing Hamilton into the talks, league sources said. Rose also represents Hamilton, and sources said he pushed King to bring the Pistons into trade talks with New Jersey and the Nuggets. Anthony has wanted the Nets to upgrade their roster upon his arrival for him to sign an extension.

“Leon is driving this one,” one front-office executive told Yahoo! Sports on Friday night.
    full article - http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...onytrade011011

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    If the following is true, it is Carmelo's agent, Leon Rose, driving this trade.

full article - http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...onytrade011011
    Why would Melos agent drive something that Melo isnt on board with?

It makes no sense.

Amateur hour at the Pepsi Center. Denver is the laughing stock of the league right now the way they have handled this whole Melo drama.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    Amateur hour at the Pepsi Center. Denver is the laughing stock of the league right now the way they have handled this whole Melo drama.
    If this article is true, it is not the the Nuggets - it is Rose - he represents 3 players in this that the Nuggets have - Carmelo, Chauncey, and Harrington.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    If this article is true, it is not the the Nuggets - it is Rose - he represents 3 players in this that the Nuggets have - Carmelo, Chauncey, and Harrington.
    Rose is pushing things to get done, hes not the one stalling.

The Nuggets have threatened the Nets that if they dont get their act together then Denver will ship him to New York.

a trade over spite? these rookies in the FO are showing their colors.

8. The Following User High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

All I have to say in the deal is.....Eff off Carmelo. The front office is dealing with the hands they were dealt. The hand that they were dealt and the hand that ALL NBA franchises have to deal with is....players are a bunch who are do what they want, when they want and the teams just get to deal with writing the checks.

I'm so happy I am not a basketball fan, I would be physically ill with the players in today's NBA.

10. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Nuggets are great against teams that don't play defense. 98pts w/ 2min left in 3rd qtr. Everyone is dropping buckets. 44pt 2nd qtr for Denver.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

a little bit of good news for the nugs. . .

With it becoming apparent the Nuggets most likely will be entering a rebuilding mode, sources said Tuesday the team is committed to bringing George Karl back as coach next season and Karl is committed to staying.

The Nuggets and Karl, whose contract expires at the end of the season, have been working on an extension, most likely a deal for three years, since early December. The sides have agreed that the future makeup of the team will not be an issue, and that a deal will get done.
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...less-of-trade/
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Karl is someone I want around the organization, talk about a guy that knows what it takes to overcome and fight.

Suns only had 14pts in 3rd, wow.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoAV06 For This Post:

Nuggets scored 82 points in the 2nd and 3rd quarter tonight..

Impressive.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Dragic kicked K-Mart, tossed ball at Smith, given K-Mart did not let go but is that really a dude you want to start stuff with?

Man this stuff is getting tiring...

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
    Den, NJ, Det could be working feverishly for nothing. Sources say Melo has never told anyone, not even his reps, he's willing to sign in NJ
    42 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Just interviewed Melo on NBATV asked how he plays with all the trade talk, said does not matter what jersey he has on will play hard. Well proved true tonight.

Either sign with Denver or agree to a trade Melo, don't be LeBron 2.0, no one likes LeBron anymore.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information