Page 753 of 766 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I hate this. Maybe a VPN could help?
    You're not alone in hating it! Honestly though, the NBA, MLB and NHL play so many games, I don't normally get too interested - until the playoffs anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I actually forgot the game was on last night, so I didn't watch it. Watched the USFL's first game though...

And, being in Denver, about all I can do is read recaps of their games since they're not on TV.
    In the Playoffs they will be on TNT, ABC, or ESPN for every game. No Altitude nonsense in the playoffs!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

poor nugs are getting absolutely boatraced again. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

bigtime congratulations to the joker on winning back-to-back MVPs. . . what an accomplishment!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

He's the best player in the game.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    He's the best player in the game.
    Given how I just trolled Jaded into oblivion (he quit like the punk ass ho he is) when he comes back he'll shit a brick reading this.

But I would give the MVP and title of 'best player in the NBA' to Joker. The passing is insane. He wasn't playing with a full crew this year so his assists number probably would have been higher. He reminds me of prime LeBron in this sense: Joker could lead the league in scoring any year he wanted, but he recognizes that's not always the most effective way to play the game. The rebounding total was just astronomical. I think the energy output it takes to rebound at that level and run the offense is truly special. Granted, the other two candidates are superior, probably significantly, on defense. But this is the NBA. Points win, bb. Defense isn't what made the Bulls and Warriors dynasties tick. . .and both were great defensive teams.

There are folks out there complaining that Joker shouldn't have won the MVP because he "CaN't GEt OuT oF tHE FiRsT RoUnD," and that's about as stupid as a screen-door on a submarine. He didn't have his killers with him. You can't kill without your killers. It's also a regular season award. The folks screaming Embiid should have won were pointing to his return in the current series...but if you live like that then his poor performance (not really his fault, IMO) would nix that in the bud. You don't get mercurial with legacy awards. Gratz to Joker.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sources: Denver Nuggets trade JaMychal Green to Oklahoma City Thunder for first-round draft pick

The Denver Nuggets are trading forward JaMychal Green and a protected 2027 first-round pick to the Oklahoma City Thunder for the 30th pick in this month's NBA draft, and two future second-round picks, sources told ESPN on Monday.

The Thunder still have the Nos. 2, 12 and 34 picks in this year's draft, and the Nuggets now have Nos. 21 and 30.

Oklahoma City will send Denver second-round picks in 2023 and 2024, sources said.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...und-draft-pick

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

that's a great trade. . . nice start by calvin booth. . .
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

Denver Nuggets
    @nuggets
    ·
    4m
    Certified hooper and a champ 🏆

@Ballin25Braun
    | #MileHighBasketball

Denver Nuggets Retweeted
    NBA
    @NBA
    ·
    14m
    With the 21st pick of the @NBADraft
    , the @nuggets
    select Christian Braun (@Ballin25Braun)!

Denver Nuggets Retweeted
    Kansas Men’s Basketball
    @KUHoops
    ·
    12m
    CB TO DENVER

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I don't object to a salary dump, those were both bad contracts, even though I like Monte. I'll reserve final judgment until I see what they do with the cap space, though. Right now, they aren't even marginally close to putting enough help around joker.
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

Default Kyle Kuzma and Monte Morris have fulfilled their childhood dream of being NBA teammates

Normally a trade for a mid-level player prior to NBA free agency wouldn’t be a big deal, but the Wizards acquiring Monté Morris means much more. Morris and Kyle Kuzma are now teammates again, and in doing so the pair is fulfilling a childhood dream they have had since they were eight years old.

Kuzma said goodbye to Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who’s now off to Denver to join the Nuggets — but there was a silver lining to the trade as well.

kuz
    @kylekuzma
    On the the other end! I get a brother back! Monte and I were in second grade together and at 8 years old we said we would play on the same NBA team together!🤯🤯🤯🤯 LIFE IS A SIMULATION
    rest - https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...tes/ar-AAZ0kNE

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

KCP is a winning time type of player. That's a nice get.

19. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I like the trade, Barton and Morris will both be missed but I didn't like how hot and cold they were on the floor, for every good game they had there was 2-3 in sequence that weren't very good. I like the KCP add.

21. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I like the trade, Barton and Morris will both be missed but I didn't like how hot and cold they were on the floor, for every good game they had there was 2-3 in sequence that weren't very good. I like the KCP add.
    KCP is very mercurial, but he is a bulldog on D and usually plays well in big games. He also looks like Omar from The Wire, so you know it's a good trade.

23. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information