Page 727 of 766 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Nikola Jokic credits his improved performance to weight loss, diet | NBA on ESPN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LubitL8MY

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

Default Nuggets practice facility to open Friday for individual workouts, source confirms

As Denver begins to relax its stay-at-home order, so too will the Denver Nuggets.

Beginning Friday, the Nuggets’ practice facility will be available to players for voluntary individual workouts, a league source confirmed, but it’s unclear how many players will take advantage. A significant portion of the players aren’t currently in Denver.

If they do choose to take advantage – the first tentative step toward a potential return-to-play – there will be rigorous rules in place at the Pepsi Center practice court. No more than four players will be permitted at the facility at any time, and for any individual workout, only one team staff member can work with the player.

That staffer can’t be a head coach, a front-of-bench coach or a front office executive, as detailed in an extensive memo sent by the NBA to its franchises last week.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2020/05/0...dual-workouts/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

so, skinny jokic is a real thing. . .

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/6...denver-nuggets
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    so, skinny jokic is a real thing. . .

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/6...denver-nuggets
    Yes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Default Nuggets coach Michael Malone says test revealed he had COVID-19

Shortly after the season was suspended March 11, Nuggets coach Michael Malone recalled not feeling well. As it turns out, an anti-body test administered months later revealed he had COVID-19.

Malone, speaking to CBS4 in Denver, said he wasn’t able to get a test when he initially started feeling symptoms around March 20.

“I only found out after the fact,” Malone said. “I was able to get an anti-body test, probably right around Memorial Day weekend. Not surprisingly, our team doctor called up and said, ‘Listen, you’ve tested positive.’”

As a result, Malone said his wife and their two daughters had to get tested as well.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/1...lone-covid-19/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

now skinny joker got the rona. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Did Joker get Joker sick? Or did Joker get Joker sick?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

i don't see any masks. . .

i don't have any evidence, but i'd say the joker got sick. . .
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

Default Nuggets’ schedule in Orlando features five national TV games, matchups vs. Lakers, Clippers

After more than four months away from basketball, the Nuggets will officially return to play on August 1 when they take on the Miami Heat in Orlando in the first of their eight seeding games, according to the league’s schedule release Friday night.

The Nuggets will be featured on national television five times, including twice on TNT, twice on ESPN and once on NBATV.

There will be no exclusive national telecasts during the seeding games, according to a league source. That means all eight seeding games should be carried by Altitude.

After taking on the Heat, the Nuggets will face the Thunder, the Spurs, the Trail Blazers, the Jazz, the Lakers, the Clippers and the Raptors before heading to the postseason. The last seeding games will be played on August. 14.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/2...kers-clippers/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Can anyone in Denver get Altitude yet?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Can anyone in Denver get Altitude yet?
    Yes, if you have Direct TV. Found this.

Altitude TV secures legal victory against Comcast with court ruling to proceed in the pandemic
    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/05/0...nche-pandemic/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Default Comcast-Altitude blackout: Questions asked and answered for Nuggets and Avalanche fans

The stalemate between Comcast and Altitude TV is nearing its 10th month with local Nuggets and Avalanche game broadcasts absent from the state’s largest cable provider. The following is an update with commonly asked questions about the carriage rights dispute.

Why did Comcast pull Altitude from its lineup?

A 15-year partnership between Altitude and Comcast expired because of a changing TV market as cord-cutting forced distributors to re-evaluate their business models. Kroenke-owned Altitude, which carries the Nuggets and Avalanche, doesn’t have the clout of other regional sports networks because of its independence. With Comcast’s deal expiring in Denver, it likely wanted to make an example of Altitude (which could be cited in further RSN negotiations). It’s a fair assumption to call it a leverage play.

Comcast also likely didn’t want to pay simultaneously for Altitude and AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (home of the Rockies) as two RSNs covering essentially the same territory. Furthermore, AT&T-owned DirecTV carries several Comcast RSNs in its own regions, and Comcast carries four AT&T RSNs in its markets. It left Altitude vulnerable from a business standpoint.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/2...ets-avalanche/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Default Sources: Nuggets close facility because of coronavirus

The Denver Nuggets closed the team's practice facility starting Saturday after a round of positive tests for the coronavirus, sources told ESPN.

The Nuggets had two members of the team's 35-person Orlando traveling party -- which encompasses players, coaches and staff -- initially test positive before the weekend shutdown, sources said. There has been at least one more positive test since Saturday, sources said. Denver All-NBA center Nikola Jokic tested positive for the coronavirus in Serbia, where he was asymptomatic, sources told ESPN.

The Nuggets will reopen their facility based on the results of ongoing testing. Players are allowed to undergo controlled, socially distanced workouts with coaches in the facility until the team leaves for Orlando on July 7.
    rest - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ue-coronavirus

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information