Page 655 of 766 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

what do you expect, these sports franchises are just toys to these rich ********.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

so, we took another stretch-4 type whose biggest question is his defense. . .

MO, i suspect that we have no plan. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

They might as well just stockpile picks for 10 years until they have enough to trade for the #1.

Would be better then whatever they are doing right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    so, we took another stretch-4 type whose biggest question is his defense. . .

MO, i suspect that we have no plan. . .
    Yeah. Tonight was disappointing. Buff, I apologize for chastising your earlier post about a Butler-Jokic core.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah. Tonight was disappointing. Buff, I apologize for chastising your earlier post about a Butler-Jokic core.
    Didn't realize you were so hungry for buff's approval.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Huh?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

from article:

Connelly did say there was a little frustration in not being able to get the big trade over the finish line, when it appeared they would at the start of the night.

“We were very far along in one,” Connelly said. “We thought it was done. At the 11th hour, one of the teams involved had a change of heart. So, I think while we had countless conversations, where was one in particular that we thought...was going to take place. It’s never a deal until you have a handshake and a deal and we never got to that point.”
    full article - http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/nugg...on-draft-night

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    don't kid yourself, hawg. . . i think we all yearn for buff's approval to some extent or another. . .

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    thanks, carol. . . i hope connelly and baby kroenke understand that they're not the only ones who are frustrated with their inability to make a move. . . if yesterday's feeble effort is the best they can muster, i guess they're okay with being at the bottom of the league in attendance again. . .

i'd love to know what deal he "thought" was going to take place. . . it was probably a worthless bledsoe trade, and he's throwing it out there hoping we think it was butler. . . if it was JB, shame on our front office if they couldn't or wouldn't beat that price. . . start with giving #13 outright instead of swapping firsts, and give them any combination they want out of mudiay, barton, faried, and wilson chandler if absolutely necessary. . . or throw in a future first. . .

FFS, play like you're serious, and at least trying to win. . .

right now, it sure feels to me like we're locked in on trying to massively overpay gallo-- and probably trade faried off on the cheap, with all these new forwards coming in. . . or maybe an influx of stretch fours means we're going to let gallo walk, and overpay some third or fourth tier point guard in FA. . . but, most likely there's no plan at all, and we're just collecting pieces because they know they have to fill 14 or 15 roster spots. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

if the nuggets trade for kevin love, they deserve to be boycotted until ownership is forced to sell.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sources: Cavs talked 3-way trade involving Paul George, Kevin Love play

The Cleveland Cavaliers continue to pursue a trade for Paul George and will be leading contenders for Carmelo Anthony should Anthony secure an offseason buyout from the New York Knicks, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN that the Cavaliers engaged in serious three-way trade discussions leading up to the NBA draft on a deal that would have brought them George from the Indiana Pacers and landed Kevin Love, George's fellow Eastern Conference All-Star, with the Denver Nuggets.

The Nuggets were recruited into the talks to furnish the Pacers with the combination of promising young players and draft picks that they are seeking before consenting to surrender George. Aaron Mintz, George's agent, informed Indiana management just over a week ago that George, 27, has no intention of staying with the club beyond the expiration of his current contract in June 2018.

‎The three teams could not agree to a final trade construction in time to complete a deal on draft night Thursday. However, sources say the Cavaliers won't abandon their trade pursuit of George, believing that acquiring him and George's potentially winning a championship next season alongside LeBron James is the one scenario that could convince the two-way menace to abandon his well-chronicled desire to join the Los Angeles Lakers as soon as possible.
    rest - http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...armelo-anthony

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

I don't really follow NBA like I use to, but for the longest time, the Nuggets have trotted the same type of team out traditionally year after year.

Running teams.

That said, Love actually fits what they do.

Is that deep run capable? Maybe not, but it will probably get them to the playoffs, which for this ownership is probably good enough.

Adopted Bronco:

Gallinari, via Premium Sport, as translated by E. Carchia of Sportando:

“Nuggets are not my first choice but they are exactly at the same level of the other teams. Denver’s advantage is that they can offer me a five-year contract while other franchises can offer me a four-year deal. Nuggets are at the same level of the others” Gallinari said.
    http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/06/27/...comment-595737

i just hope he really means it, and this isn't posturing. . . i will cry if they sign him to a big deal-- you all know what he'll do afterwards. . . by all means, thank the guy for his effort, and concentrate your free agent plans elsewhere. . .

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I don't really follow NBA like I use to, but for the longest time, the Nuggets have trotted the same type of team out traditionally year after year.

Running teams.

That said, Love actually fits what they do.

Is that deep run capable? Maybe not, but it will probably get them to the playoffs, which for this ownership is probably good enough.
    i don't know that love makes the nugs playoff capable, unless joker and murray develop enough to get them there anyway. . . he's not a front line star-- second best player on a playoff team, third on a title team, as we've seen. . . besides, the nugs just added three young stretch-4's who lack defensive skills-- no need to turn around and immediately get an old one to take all their minutes. . .

if the nugs want to make a discernible splash, they need to be monitoring the price for paul george. . . after missing butler, nothing else out there really moves the needle. . . sadly, i'm afraid that overpaying for paul millsap or blake griffin (*shudder*) is the best they can hope for at this point-- and even that is probably beyond their reach. . .

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Which one is the wrong move, I feel like thats probably what we will end up doing

So.....
    Was I correct?

What did we do? Who did we draft? Anything good or are we like the chargers and always going to suck again
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information