Page 634 of 766 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 734 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dog, Ford has Ingram and Cal's Jaylen Brown as the top two small forwards, Ingram is likely the No. 2 pick, but Brown would probably be a possibility unless the Nuggets get lucky and win the lottery. (Assuming both come out of school)

He's on FS1 right now. No. 0 for Cal.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mutombo was in the Brussels airport during the attack.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't follow it that closely. I like Buddy Hield at Oklahoma a lot. Hield is a small 2-guard for the league, though at 6-4, and he's a ball dominant 2, not a true point. I'm intrigued by the Ingram kid at Duke, but I'm just assuming he's a one and done. Saw a kid for Wichita State I'd like to see coming off the bench somewhere, but he's probably a second round pick.

Denzel Valentine at Michigan State is kind of an intriguing player. Another senior, so he's not the uber talent that seems like a lottery guy, but he can fill up a stat sheet.
    Dog, Ford has Ingram and Cal's Jaylen Brown as the top two small forwards, Ingram is likely the No. 2 pick, but Brown would probably be a possibility unless the Nuggets get lucky and win the lottery. (Assuming both come out of school)

He's on FS1 right now. No. 0 for Cal.
    yea, most of what i've read says ingram will likely be the second pick. . . not familiar with brown, but i have seen heidl mocked to the nugs a couple of times. . . it looks like we're locked in between seven and ten, with the knicks sitting at eight right now. . . if we do end up with three firsts, i'm not sure we can absorb that many new bodies and actually find playing time for them. . . it really does look like a year where moving up should make sense. . . i wonder if the nugs finally decide to move on from gallo or chandler. . . i do hope we re-sign augustin-- he's been a great fit. . .

4. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

the nugs have signed axel toupane to a multi-year deal. . . not bad-- you can do worse for end of the roster guys than a 6'7" swing man who competes hard on defense. . .

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/03/25/n....ap/index.html

Adopted Bronco:

also, for the record, ally sturm is absolutely smokin' hot. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Brandon Ingram or bust!

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

i didn't realize the lottery was tonight. . . c'mon nugs, get lucky for once!

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

They have a ton of ammunition to move up. Or to trade for solid veterans

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    They have a ton of ammunition to move up. Or to trade for solid veterans
    If they do the latter, I'm going to be pissed.

Adopted Bronco:

If they do the latter, I'm going to be pissed.
    hmm. . . for me, it would depend entirely who they are, and what role they're brought here for. . . i don't think the FO is dumb enough to bring over an aging vet to start ahead of jokic or mudiay. . . i'd be all about making a move for a more legit starting power forward, though. . . for rhe right price, obviously-- and i would assume steve wasn't talking about the 7th pick. . . but with three firsts this year, and two more next year, we absolutely have the flexibility to put together a package of options if a guy who is a good fit is available. . . i would do a sign and trade if it would get horford out of ATL, for example. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    hmm. . . for me, it would depend entirely who they are, and what role they're brought here for. . . i don't think the FO is dumb enough to bring over an aging vet to start ahead of jokic or mudiay. . . i'd be all about making a move for a more legit starting power forward, though. . . for rhe right price, obviously-- and i would assume steve wasn't talking about the 7th pick. . . but with three firsts this year, and two more next year, we absolutely have the flexibility to put together a package of options if a guy who is a good fit is available. . . i would do a sign and trade if it would get horford out of ATL, for example. . .
    Yeah, I suppose. I just have visions of role players blocking young guys. Let the young guys play.

Adopted Bronco:

Yeah, I suppose. I just have visions of role players blocking young guys. Let the young guys play.
    i agree, and i think they will. . . malone seems bright, and consistently talks about the long view. . . i do think it can help to have a strong vet or two to provide leadership on such a young roster. . . we can't get david west, but somebody in that mold-- like a solid guy who can give you some quality minutes taking mike miller's roster spot. . . with the improvement we should see from the young guys, i don't think we'll pick much higher than the late lottery anyway, so i'd like to see us take steps toward establishing a winning culture. . .

gonna be some interesting roster decisions. . . do we re-sign DJ? and if so, do we accomodate jameer with a trade? would we move a vet like faried or gallo? do we want to bring back sampson or toupane? i think miller and one of the PGs will be open spots for sure, and possibly one of those wings-- that's maybe three, and that's if we keep all our vets, and don't sign any. . . if we do sign anyone, we'll have to cut deeper into the current roster. . . or stash one of our draft picks in europe (i like juan hernangomez if we can get him), or package a couple of picks to move up. . . i don't think we can get into the top three, but four or five might be in reach. . . outside of the top two, i'd be really happy to land dragan bender, buddy heild or jaylen brown. . . if we could get one of the wings at 7, maybe we could trade back into the top 10 by packaging 15 and 19. . . all kinds of ways it could go. . . should be a fun off-season to watch. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I want us to draft Dragen Bender, solely because his name is Dragen Bender.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

most sites have him going third, so i don't think we'll have a chance at him unless boston happens to prefer buddy hield. . . he would be a sweet pickup, though, and not just for the cool name. . . having a power forward with legit size and skills for the position would be a huge upgrade if he works out. . .

if we can't get bender, hield or brown, euro swingman timothe luwawu might be the most interesting guy left on the board. . . speaking of good names, he plays for mega leks-- the same team we got jokic from. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

His cousin Eyre Bender is also a rising star.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information