Page 633 of 766 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Sean Kilpatrick signs 10-day deal with Denver Nuggets

The Nuggets have signed guard Sean Kilpatrick to a 10-day contract, the team announced in a news release Tuesday.

At 6-foot-4, 210 pounds, Kilpatrick has averaged 27.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.14 steals this year in 22 games (21 starts) for the Delaware 87ers of the NBA D-League. He's averaging 38.5 minutes a game.

The former University of Cincinnati player and first-team All-American was undrafted in 2014.

The signing gives the Nuggets depth at guard after a right hip injury to point guard Jameer Nelson caused him to miss Sunday's game against Charlotte. Nelson is day to day.
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...denver-nuggets

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So.

That was fun.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Barton shaved his head. He looks funny.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

gallinari is hurt again. . . just shocking. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    gallinari is hurt again. . . just shocking. . .

He's been battling the hand thing. Is it that?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He's been battling the hand thing. Is it that?
    no, he also messed up his ankle against dallas. . . they don't think it's broken, but they can't tell how bad it is until the swelling goes down. . . he's out indefinitely, of course. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

no, he also messed up his ankle against dallas. . . they don't think it's broken, but they can't tell how bad it is until the swelling goes down. . . he's out indefinitely, of course. . .
    Ugh.

Adopted Bronco:

interesting snippet from NBA.com. . .
    • Toughest schedules so far: 1. L.A. Lakers, 2. Denver, 3. Milwaukee
    • Easiest schedules so far: 1. San Antonio, 2. Oklahoma City, 3. Portland
    Schedule strength is based on cumulative opponent record, and adjusted for home vs. away and days of rest before a game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

The results are in on tests on Danilo Gallinari’s right ankle, and none of it sounds any good.

The Nuggets forward has two torn lateral ligaments in that ankle — the anterior talofibular and calcaneofibular — and has a sprained deltoid ligament as well. The Nuggets are already on record as saying they expected Gallinari to miss an extended period of time.

The team certainly missed him on Monday night in a loss to Memphis.

“He’s a vital part of this team,” teammate Gary Harris said. “He’s a huge part of what we’ve done so far. Everybody hates to see him go down. But it’s up to us (to step up). It’s going to take a full team effort.”

Gallinari, who leads the team in scoring at 19.5 points per game, was injured in the third quarter of the Nuggets’ game at Dallas last Friday.
    http://blogs.denverpost.com/nuggets/...sprains/13950/

Gallo came down on the back of another player's foot. Obviously there was nothing Gallo could do to avoid the injury.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:

so, if things finish close to the way they are now, we could potentially be getting portland's and houston's first round picks (both are top-14 protected this year, and right now they're both sitting just below that). . . could be interesting. . . obviously, you'd love to package assets and move up, and we'll certainly have the ammo, but teams won't trade out if they think there's a potential superstar there. . . i could definitely see a scenario where one of those picks gets spent on a euro player to stash for a year or two. . . which is a somewhat intriuging proposition, given the recent success of our scouting staff unearthing guys like nurkic, jokic and lauvergne. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

so, if things finish close to the way they are now, we could potentially be getting portland's and houston's first round picks (both are top-14 protected this year, and right now they're both sitting just below that). . . could be interesting. . . obviously, you'd love to package assets and move up, and we'll certainly have the ammo, but teams won't trade out if they think there's a potential superstar there. . . i could definitely see a scenario where one of those picks gets spent on a euro player to stash for a year or two. . . which is a somewhat intriuging proposition, given the recent success of our scouting staff unearthing guys like nurkic, jokic and lauvergne. . .
    I would advocate for going up and getting Simmons, or whoever you deem the best guy in the draft.

Not that I want to quibble, but Lauvergne was discovered by Orlando originally, but I do agree Denver has had success with Nurkic and Jokic, provided they stay healthy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jakarr Sampson is starting for the Denver Nuggets.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Jakarr Sampson is starting for the Denver Nuggets.
    Never heard of her.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:

I would advocate for going up and getting Simmons, or whoever you deem the best guy in the draft.
    i would agree. . . but, from the bit of reading i've done, it looks like simmons is pretty close to a consensus top pick right now. . . if that holds true, i don't see any possibility that we could move up that high. . . it's most likely going to be the lakers and sixers in the top spots, and they aren't moving back after several years of tanking hard for those picks. . . do you follow college hoops? who are the top wingers in this class?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

i would agree. . . but, from the bit of reading i've done, it looks like simmons is pretty close to a consensus top pick right now. . . if that holds true, i don't see any possibility that we could move up that high. . . it's most likely going to be the lakers and sixers in the top spots, and they aren't moving back after several years of tanking hard for those picks. . . do you follow college hoops? who are the top wingers in this class?
    I don't follow it that closely. I like Buddy Hield at Oklahoma a lot. Hield is a small 2-guard for the league, though at 6-4, and he's a ball dominant 2, not a true point. I'm intrigued by the Ingram kid at Duke, but I'm just assuming he's a one and done. Saw a kid for Wichita State I'd like to see coming off the bench somewhere, but he's probably a second round pick.

Denzel Valentine at Michigan State is kind of an intriguing player. Another senior, so he's not the uber talent that seems like a lottery guy, but he can fill up a stat sheet.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information