Page 631 of 766 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Nuggets waive Erick Green; will sign Kostas Papanikolaou

Injuries to Jusuf Nurkic, Joffrey Lauvergne, Nikola Jokic forced the move

The Nuggets waived guard Erick Green on Thursday morning, clearing a roster spot to sign forward Kostas Papanikolaou, the team announced Thursday.

Papanikolaou was traded to the Nuggets in July, part of the deal that sent point guard Ty Lawson to the Rockets. The Nuggets waived Papanikolaou on Sept. 25, about nine days before his contract at the time, worth $4.8 million would have become guaranteed. The Nuggets released him at the time with an eye on possibly bringing him back.

Now they have.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...s-papanikolaou

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nuggets had a nice first quarter.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And the second quarter not so much. Need Lauvergne and Nurkic back badly. Hickson doesn't pass and isn't skilled enough to never pass, and Jokic is so raw.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Second and third quarters were not good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Blazers were the old Nuggets' kryptonite.

#turnthepage

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah!

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default Report: Nuggets’ Wilson Chandler to have season-ending hip surgery

Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler will miss the season with a labral tear, reports Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski.

Chandler will have surgery on the hip injury, which occurred during the preseason, and will need six months to complete his rehabilitation process, according to the report.
    http://www.si.com/nba/2015/11/11/den...son-hip-injury

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Damn. That sucks. Get Gallo back and Chandler goes down.

I guess we'll find out what Gary Harris has.

Adopted Bronco:

Default Wilson Chandler, Nuggets forward, to have season-ending surgery

Wilson Chandler will have season-ending hip surgery, the Nuggets announced Wednesday evening.

The surgery is to repair a labral tear in his right hip that kept him out all season, the team said.

"To see him miss our entire season is devastating," Nuggets President Josh Kroenke said in a news release, "I know how badly he wants to be on the court helping his teammates."

Earlier Wednesday it was revealed that Chandler's rehab from a right hip strain was not progressing and there was no longer a firm timetable for his return. Hours later he was declared out for the season.

"I'm incredibly disappointed at this point, I put in so much work over the summer to make myself a better player," said Chandler.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...gets-forward-h

Blake Olsen just said on Nuggets pregame - surgery will be tomorrow

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Has anyone actually seen J.J. Hickson pass the ball?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nuggets wearing their pajama tops tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That was a hell of a five minute stretch for the Nuggets. That dunk by Gallo was a thing of beauty. Maybe the best half of basketball I've seen out of them thus far.

I really like Barton. Saw one of those Nuggets Insiders and they had Malone mic'd up at practice telling Barton to be aggressive and get to the basket because that's what he's best at. He's certainly doing that tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I should have kept my thoughts to myself. 8-0 run for Golden State, 58-51.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Nuggets are apparently wearing their pajamas full time now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information